Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product! What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a great idea, it's a product that I never thought I needed until I actually tried it, the brush is the perfect size to coat all of those baby-fine lashes that a bigger brush misses, it can also be used to add length to individual upper lashes, no scent, great price (I paid $10.50 USD)...I have nothing but great things to say about Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the little wand. It nicely coats my lower lashes, and I even use it for a final coat for my upper lashes to ensure I get every last lash.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this a few times, but I often go without because it's $10, and really just for bottom lashes or little hard-to-get-to lashes. When I have the means, I love having this in addition to a full volumizing mascara for upper lashes. It looks natural, doesn't smear, and it's nice that it comes in two shades.

PROS:

The little brush is easy to control.

It's available in both black and black/brown.

Doesn't smudge. Lasts well.

Easy to remove at night with normal face cleanser.

My eyes look more open and more defined when I use this rather than skip this step.

CONS:

Doesn't work for building huge volume on upper lashes, so you add to your mascara cost by having to buy two products, and now you have two tubes of mascara to pack in your bag instead of one.

(Clinique is not a cruelty free company.)

The wand is tiny (as it should be) so it is very easy to apply to the bottom lashes without smudging on the skin. The formula is on the wet side, but dries quickly. I don't know if it's because I have oily skin, but I do get a slight amount of smudging throughout the day. I do like this product and it's very effective for use on the bottom lashes.

This bottom lash mascara is super amazing. It truly is smudge proof. I live in a hot and humid country here in Singapore and this product lives up to its name. The tiny brush coats bottom lashes easily without smearing. Wonderful! Recommend!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was hesitant to buy this, but after I bought it and saw the difference it made on my bottom lashes which in turn changed my entire eye makeup appearance, it was worth every penny. I love the tiny brush it comes with and how the mascara is smudge proof and really defines each lash. Definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't always feel that a separate bottom lash mascara is necesssary. However, when I'm using certain mascaras (like UD Perversion) when the wand it larger -- it is nice to have a mascara for my lower lash that precisely defines them. I haven't had any issues with smudging or flaking. The tube is so cute and tiny and the wand is adorable. I would definitely purchase this again.

Love love loveeeee this product. I was hesitant to buy because of the price but was so worth it. I've always had a problem with eye makeup transferring to under my eyes (pandas are cute, panda look is not). I tried switching my normal mascara and eyeliners but that didn't work until I invested in this! I'm now panda eye free!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Where has this been all my life? I love this for bottom lashes. The brush is just right, and with two coats I get length and volume, especially length. It never flakes or smudges all day, and then comes off very easily at night with TTDO makeup remover. I am so pleasantly surprised. It's pretty inexpensive and small and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay, I really really really wanted to love this since the concept is amazing and the packaging is adorable. BUT, it's just way to watery and wet. It lets out too much product and gets on my under eye area while I apply it. It also doesn't separate my lashes like I would want. The wand is a perfect size and shape but the formulation just needs to be a little bit dryer. No bad scent, no flaking, but just wish it was not as liquidy.

Popular Mascaras