October 24, 2014 | 949 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - EYE BEAM DOUBLE-ENDED BRIGHTENER

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this just for the nude eyeliner end not the brow highlighter...as I have plenty of brow highlighters that work better than this one. However both work well and because its a two in one product, it is light to carry during the day for touch ups or for travelling.
The nude eyeliner is great for widening the eyes if you put it on your bottom inner rim and place the eyebrow highlighter (the thicker end of the pencil) underneath your eyebrow arch and in the inner corners of your eyes, for a bright eyed look. I like the nude eyeliner but I prefer other highlighting products in preferance to this one...however this one is adequate and I will use it when I am travelling/in my bag for touch ups due to its convenience.
I wish Smashbox had the nude eyeliner in a seperate pencil because that is all I really want from this product but they don't (not in NZ anyway). Chanel did bring out a nude eyeliner called claire in their eyeliner KOHL range a few years ago but discontinued it...It was similar in quality to this smashbox eyeliner. But they discontinued it, so I am back to smashbox. Smashbox, if you are reading this, please bring out a seperate eyeliner which is this nude colour (ie without the highlighter end!) Otherwise, I love the versatility of this product

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by weeezybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have darker skin, and it works great ! It really makes my eyes look brighter and is so easy and simple to use ! love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

amazing!!!!!!!! i love the color. it is really natural. i love this line as it is PARABEN FREE.
you could use it for under the brows and also the inside corners of your eyes to brighten the area. i love it much better than Benefit or Anastasia.