February 1, 2015 | 998 users online

Primer/ Corrector - NYX - Studio Perfect Photo-loving Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:03:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer!!!!! Its better by far than cover fx anti aging primer on my dry skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Angelco

I bought the clear primer a couple of weeks ago, I'm a first year nurse so you can imagine my different and very sudden schedule changes - I used to use a Napoleon Perdis primer and because I'd put on my primer before my makeup at such random hours of the day, I'd break out. This primer has not made me break out what so ever. Sure it takes a few more brief moments to settle into your skin but having a matte, smooth complexion is the better outcome. It definitely helps my foundation stay for long hours. I would definitely recommend this to use daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

This primer is inexpensive & works as well as Smashbox.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ichigo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the green primer to see if it would help reduce the redness in my skin and blemishes, but I didn't notice a difference at all, it just seemed to blur certain things.
It did help my foundation glide on, but I have super oily skin so it didn't really do anything for oil control and my foundation did start to fade after awhile. It doesn't break me out or anything which is a plus, even if it doesn't help too much I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Chelseathoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This primer is so great! I've never tried a gel based primer and I was a little skeptical about seeing if it worked but one day I just got it from target and it's perfect. I have oily skin especially when I wear foundations, but this primer keeps it matte all day. you can't even tell that you're wearing make up. I got compliments left and right.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the green one and it's awesome! I have very dry red skin and not only did this help with the redness, my makeup went on and stayed on flawless all day. Def a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

CLEAR
I use this daily and have found it lends great staying power to my make-up throughout very long work days (16+ hours of make-up wearing). I use about a pea sized amount, swipe it gently around my face, and then press it in with my fingertips. I let it sit for a minute before dabbing off excess with a square of toilet paper. I find that if I skip the dabbing (just let it sit), it takes *forever* to completely set and I'm impatient.

Pros:
* easy to apply
* sets well
* keeps make-up in place all day
* fantastic price

Cons:
* takes a long time to set; need to dab off excess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is by far my favorite lower brand for primers. I love Smashbox primer and this is almost identical. I took off one lippie because I find its a bit overpriced. It should not be over 10 dollars.

Overall it keeps makeup on the face evenly and makes it apply smoothly. I also have the green and lavender but I feel like they are more of a gimmick than do anything. I don't notice any reduced redness when I have rosacea flaring up or dark purple under my eyes being hidden with the lavender.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by anastasijaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this primer! At first I thought it felt extremely oily on my fingers, but once you actually apply it on your face it is so silky. Perfect foundation base, my mac studio sculpt foundation glides over this. I bought this primer in green, and the only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I don't find that the green actually does anything to conceal my blemishes. However it is a primer, I can't expect it to cover all my trouble areas like concealer and corrector does and for the price it's seriously an amazing primer. I would definitely buy it again since it's very cheap and works miracles.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by fuzzy93

I use the green anti-redness photo-loving primer underneath foundation. The texture is really lovely and matt, and it does a good job at masking redness beneath foundation. I leave it to set for a while before applying makeup, which then goes on very smoothly. I would not use this on oily areas though, as it can make the area a little bit more oily. I therefore tend to avoid using it much on my nose which is a bit oily. Overall, it is a great primer and I would really recommend it.