September 19, 2014 | 978 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Carried Away

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Triple Moisture Body Cream. The scent is less unique than I normally expect from Bath & Body Works. It's mostly floral with a little bit of vanilla. I can't smell any berries. This lotion is heavier and thicker than other Bath & Body Works lotions, which I really don't like. It isn't absorbed into my skin as much as the other Bath & Body Works lotions that i have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by adara260

Got this as a present along with the shower gel. The smell is pleasant and it lasts. The moisturizing factor is pretty good but not excellent. I have super dry skin. I'd buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

"Romantic fragrance, Carried Away, is inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet" Does this lotion make me feel like that? No. It's really strong and sometimes gives me a headache, and I only use that for my hands.
This lotion is supposed to have Lush Raspberries, White Jasmine and Whipped Vanilla. I can smell a lot of floral tones, a tiny bit of vanilla, but no raspberries! If there were more vanilla and raspberries, it would make this lotion my top favorites. I wished it was more fruity and light, and less floral. I guess I not much of a floral girl.
I probably should stop get lotions that are mainly floral if they always get negative reviews from me....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really believe that some fragrances have unique chemical reactions with each person's skin. I've had lotions/perfumes that smelled delightful on others, but after a while of wearing it myself, the scent grew sour on me. Well, Carried Away loves my skin! When I smelled it from the bottle, it was fruity and florally - reminded me of candy for some reason, I didn't think too much of it, but when I put it on my skin, the scent was refreshing, and over time it turns into something very lovely and sweet. For some reason, I've received so many compliments from ppl when I wear this. I had one nice woman even stop me in a store, and ask me what my perfume was because she liked it. Also everytime I put it on, my boyfriend says how nice I smell. I've even had someone STEAL the lotion from my totebag! I've worn other fragrances, and never receive any compliments. Only this lotion does it. Personally it's my favorite. And the scent is pretty long lasting but not overwhelming. I've got a large size, and little travels I carry in my purse. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bath&BodyWork's Carried Away Body Lotion's scent is inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet. Bath&BodyWorks describes the scent as a romantic blend of raspberries, white jasmine, and whipped vanilla. Bath&BodyWorks lotion's feature a jojoba oil, vitamin e, and shea butter infused formula that's non-greasy and fast absorbing. They call it the perfect daily moisturizer. Bath&BodyWorks products are cruelty free and made in the USA. I purchased my 3fl oz bottle for $3.33 on a 3/$10 deal, but you can purchase a travel sized bottle individually for $5, or upsize to a 8fl oz bottle for $11.
Carried Away comes in a translucent, light blue plastic bottle in the same, usual, curvy shape of Signature Line products. The pop up cap is baby blue and seems to plug up easily. Carried Away's imagery is very pretty and feminine, but also abstract and whimsical. Flowers, made of smaller flowers, float upwards in a blue sky with light, fluffy white clouds in the background. Purple ribbons spell out Carried Away in cursive. The back label simply features the ingredient list.
Carried Away was released last year around Valentine's Day and has proven it's self quite popular. Despite it's popularity, make consider it a love it or leave it scent. Other's find it far too similar to current and past Signature Collection scents. Personally, I find it quite similar to both Charmed Life and Sweet Pea, both scents I'm quite fond of.
Because of the variety of scent notes, Carried Away is easy to match up with lots of other scents, I really like wearing it with Avon's long discontinued Plumeria, or their current Cherry Blossom.
The lotion is standard to Bath&BodyWorks; white, thin, fast to absorb, and non greasy. This lotion moisturizes adequately and leaves your skin feeling comfortable and healthy. The scent doesn't linger on the skin for more than an hour or two, which can easily be fixed by layering. But don't go too hard, of else you'll be a walking headache inducer. Carried Away is just that kind of scent.
I really like Carried Away and recommend it if you're a fan of Charmed Life, Sweet Pea, or raspberry yogurt. It's a sweet, girly, young scent that's fun to wear, but is very easy to go overboard on. It may not be the most wearable of Bath&BodyWorks' scents, but it's definitely the most playful. The name, imagery, and concept are adorable and suit the scent very well. This is a new favorite, and I plan to purchase the body spray next time I hit up B&BW.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ML81

Carried Away is my favorite Bath and Body Works Lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell: spoiled milk.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've been a BBW shopper for as long as I can remember, and while this scent didn't stink or set off my allergies, I just couldn't get over the fact that it was...well, boring. It smelled floral and a tad fruity, lathered up just like all the other body washes I've gotten, but the scent seemed like it had been done before, and it was nothing special. Not buying this again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lotion smells exactly like the fragrance mist, floral, fruity and fresh. My sister really likes it, and so do I.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Bascom

Carried away is my all-time favorite scent from B&BW! I'm holding the bottle up to my nose as i type,trying to put it into words...Okay! so its light,fresh, and a tad perfumish, but not in an unappealing way,hmm see for yourself! :)