November 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Lip Gloss - Femme Couture - Super Juicies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in Bronze and Champagne. The bronze is a darker brown shade that is in fact bronze and the champagne is a light nude brown color. Very sheer glosses but with some glitter and very flattering. I am really glad to have found these actually, as they are a steal at this price. They also do in fact smell kind of marshmallowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stumbled across this at Sally's the other day on clearance. OMG so divine. i bought the color corsica and it is a beautiful bubble gum pink. They taste wonderful and look so pretty. So much like Lancome's juicy tubes, but a steal at $3.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Nyigdon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Femme Couture Super Juicies in Blissfully Yours when it was on sale at Sally's. Overall, I like the product, and would buy again if on sale. The product is a little bit sticky and tends to bleed off the lip just a little bit. On the positive side, the flavor is great, the gloss leaves a nice pink shade on my fair lips. It also has a nice sheen that lasts longer than the average lip gloss. Overall, not a bad product at a reasonable price, especially if purchased on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss is in the squeeze tube,nothing spectacular about the packaging. I do love that it's not sticky, it has just a little shimmer, and the taste and smell is very nice. They have some with two different colors in the same tube, and those are my favorite because I feel as though they provide more opaque coverage. I do like them a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I have a sheer one, which I really like. I use it as my pre-bed gloss in case any action goes down. it tastes good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I have the super juices sheer with vitamin e in creamy pink. The color is very nice, the consistency is to thick and sticky and doesn't last very long after application. I will use occasionaly but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up from Sally Beauty because I got a coupon for it, sent to beauty club members only. I picked up the color Plum. It appears almost brownish in the tube with subtle specks of glitter, nothing too flashy. And once you put it on, it's got a hint of color but nothing too overwhelming. Appearance-wise, it's a very nice gloss (reminds me of Victoria's Secret's beauty rush gloss) but not as sticky. But perhaps the most awesome thing about this gloss is the smell and flavor! Mine smells and tastes like smores! It's got a hint of chocolate but very marshmallowy. I can imagine this being a great 'kissing gloss' ;)
Great gloss, very excited to have picked it up. I'll probably go back for other shades/scents/flavors.