Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Gold Dust

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This has to be my favorite lip gloss, ever. Ok I know these are a bit expensive, like 8 bucks? Still I got mine on sale at a discount store for like 3 dollars, which is why I bought it. This is the PERFECT nude gloss. The shimmer isn't too noticeable or tacky, it just adds subtle, classy shine. Great over lipstick or just for casual wear, like school. I am so pleased with this, I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 4 Colorburst lip glosses and this is my least favorite. Alone it looks like a hot glittery mess on my lips. The shimmer looks gritty and even kinda flakey. I tried to layer this over a nude lipstick and it just my my lipstick look gritty and flakey. I don't understand the high ratings for this gloss, but I guess to each her/his own, right? I am returning this as soon as I find my receipt... P.S. I forgot to say that this crap leaves behind silvery snowflake-like glitter behind on your lips, in the corners of your mouth, everywhere!

on 5/17/2011 7:31:00 PM

I wear this over Revlon's Soft Nude lip stick for a simple nude look (NC25). It's shimmery but not in a tacky way. I was hoping to be able to wear this over a darker color but the texture is too thick and ends up hiding the color underneath. Great staying power too, at least 4 hours on me!

on 5/16/2011 12:23:00 PM

This gloss is great! For sure it is a nudey color with a hint of shimmer. Creamy yet glossy texture. no scent imo....sleek packaging and price is great too

on 3/6/2011 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Well this is a very pretty nudey/beige lipgloss with gold sparkle shot through. The gloss is creamy and shiny and well pigmented for a drugstore brand. The packaging is very nice, giving it a more expensive high end look. I love that the brush is a flat sponge applicator. I also like that the tube contains a lot of product which makes this worth the $. Only thing is the formula is a little drying when it wears off so I would reccomend wearing a moisturizing balm underneath. I would surly buy this lip gloss again and I think this color can be flattering on all skin tones (NC43/44 for reference)

on 2/12/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a sucker for light beige-gold lipglosses because it looks great over all my lipstick combos. I love a nude lip. This is the best nude-beige-gold lipgloss on the drugstore market right now for me. It's light to medium in pigmentation. It's shiny and glossy. It only last a couple of hours, and then it does dry down to a nice nude stain. My lips are very pigmented and this does tone them down! I'm really glad that Revlon has a few beige-nude products in their lip lines. This is a straight beige with no pink and it doesn't turn orange on me. Stays beige! The other lines are lacking when it comes to beige colors. This doesn't make me look dead. I'm nc 42. I love this with Mac Stripdown lipliner, Revlon Nude Attitude, and Gold Dust on top. I heart this! Oh and I got this with a dollar off coupon, so it was 6.49 at Walgreens. It was in the permanent display. Yay! My only gripe is that I wish it had better staying power like Mac lipglasses. Update: I been using this everyday! I love it! I don't mind reapplying because the tube is huge anf full of product. Holygrail! Love love love UPDATE: I love this so much...I went back and got four more colors. Colorburst is my new favorite! I got one for my office and one for my bag!

Recommended for Medium Skin