August 23, 2014 | 1816 users online

Eyeliner - Kanebo - Coffret D'Or Full Keep Gel Liner

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another solid gel liner from Japan ;) Not the best in my opinion but one of the betterones I tried so far. Bought the black one, wore it a lot and here is what I have to say:

This gel liner comes in a cute little jar (containing 2.5 g) with a high-quality retractable brush (I started using my eyeliner brush and sticked to thisone instead, I like it so bad!). It's a bit hard to spread in the beginning though but when you make a few strokes in the jar to load up the brush, the texture gets creamier (I guess thats because it gets warmer due to the friction. I don't like to dip the brush in the gel liner, I prefer to make strokes.) and that's the only reason I took a lippy off: it's not the creamiest gel liner out there but then again it's not waxy or dry at all, so I'm fine with it. And once you apply this and it dries down, it won't smudge or set in the fine lines, so the staying power is truely excellent.

Would I buy this again? Yes. I've seen some other colours (that roseone in the swatch for example) that look lovely to me and I'm definitely going to try them out.