September 30, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lips - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers - Sprite

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by omgthatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this! Yes, it does whiten your lips a bit. But come on, it costs a dollar or so, you can't have expected it to be perfect. I usually use this under a pigmented lip-gloss or lipstick to make the colour show up better - and it works great! It smells *exactly* like actual Sprite, too! The packaging is adorable, and the lip balm feels smooth and is moderately moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's okay, my friend liked it.. and since I bought an original pack of lip smackers, I gave the sprite version to my friend. It's pretty cute because it looks like a sprite can.. I didn't think it smelled like sprite, it smelled more like lime to me. But my friend disagrees with me, she loves the sprite as well as the lipgloss. So I guess if you like sprite, you are probably going to enjoy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

Lip smackers are very expensive where I live. I bought a Coca-Cola tin with coke, vanilla coke, sprite, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry for $32.
The packaging is very cute in a collectable tin.
The sprite lip smacker doesn't have as much of a strong scent as the others, it's a light fizzy kind of scent. You have to sniff quite hard to smell it. But this is quite similar to the actual soft drinks. Sprite is light and not very scented, so I don't think it was a good choice on Bonne Bell's half to use sprite as a balm.
The white colour of the balm doesn't bother me, it goes on clear. It's moisturizing and hydrating.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by idontcare34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It gave me pimples and cold sores all around my lips!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MistyStyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly want to give this negative 10. this is the ~WORST~ lip balm ever. they should like discontinue it. for starters, it smells like a mix of pee, bleach and vomit, its WHITE!!!! legit white. now i like to apply balms to chapped lips, but this, this made the cracks WHITEEEEEE!!! WTF?! gosh darn i like smackers but this is crap..

i warned you...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bonne Bell Chapsticks are the best- this is not the best one of them, but it's still a Bonne Bell chapstick. (:

The color is light green/white, yes. What did you expect, purple? Red? It's sprite flavored, and it smells that way like it's supposed to. It does its job of moisturizing lips. If you want one for the color, pick Dr Pepper. If you like sprite flavor/smell, then pick this! Simple! I don't understand the other reviews, really..

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by loveoverload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all, the color shocked me. It was white- not your lip balm white which is kind of see through, butthis sprite one, the balm is chalk white. My cousin had chapped and dry lips and when she put it on there was white residue in the cracks of her lips. Not attractive. Smell like sprite but not as good and the taste is ... Awkward. Like all lip smackers it's not too moisturizing

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this one in the balm form. The Lip Smacker balms in general are pleasant, but not too moisturizing or anything. So I took a point off in my rating for that. This smells a little like fizzy Sprite, but with a gross undertone (probably from the lip balm ingredients or something). It tastes a little like Sprite, but grosser than that. I wouldn't repurchase this one, obviously. The white tint to this balm shows up on the lips, which is enough on its own to make me dislike it. However, there's somewhat of a nasty smell about this balm; I tend to feel queasy when I put it on. Overall, it reminds me of a Sprite-scented glue stick or something. Yuck.