December 18, 2014 | 1218 users online

Moisturizers - Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by aflight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. I have acne prone skin, as well as aging skin. I've been using this product for over a month and my skin feels firm and It does not result in break outs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by spyglassweb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this moisturizer! It does not cause breakouts and it has lightened a stubborn brown spot.

At first I got very slight tingling , but that has stopped now and my skin appears healthier.
One pump is too much, so I have been covering my chest and hands too.

I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and a lot of products irritate. I am very happy to find a product I can slather on without worrying. I combine with Olay sensitive foaming face wash, Olay micro sculpting cream for night and also a retinol cream for the breakouts. My skin is finally happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by c00ns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely dry skin and this moisturizer works wonders, my face stays dewy all day and it keeps my makeup looking fresh instead of cakey. Cruelty and paraben-free is always a plus! Love this brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I like this product...I'm going to give it another chance, however, since I spent nearly $20.
This makes my face white as a ghost. It's hard to blend out enough to get rid of the white streaks that it leaves behind, so it has that going against it. Also, it does not seem to absorb into my skin. Instead it just lies on the surface creating a greasy feel. I don't mind a heavy cream for the pm, but definitely not during the day.
I have been using Cerave AM and I must say that I absolutely love this product, however, I've been trying to find a good, alternative natural product to replace this.
A SPF 30 is a must for me as I'm nearly my mid-forties and the sun just creates problems for me - dark patches, etc. on the face.
So, I'll give it another try and not use as much and see if that helps. I'll report back later...

I've been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks now to give it a fair shot...I've figured out how to rub it in without looking like I have a white mask on - simply use very little and work it with more effort than a typical moisturizer. I haven't noticed any changes to my skin - good or bad, so this is just OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PugStar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now that I am "of a certain age", I want to make sure my skin looks its best and having been shopping around for anti-aging skin care. Sounds simple right? Not for meI It has to be 1) anti-cruelty 2) green and 3) not cost me an arm and a leg!! I was getting so sick and tired of sales clerks not telling me or more importantly, not knowing if their products were tested on animals and/or green. Then there was a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of Yes to Blueberries moisturisers - both day and night versions. The price was affordable, they smelled lovely (this means I'll actually use 'em) and they work! I can't say enough positive words about these products. I will be buying the serum and eye cream on my next pay - (I'm a single mum, paying all the bills, yadda yadda yadda) and will give you my review on them once I've used them for a week or so. Cheers all!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this review page is for the day or night version. I am judging this based on the night moisturizer - It's a good, thicker cream for dry skin. My husband says it smells like a Cabbage Patch doll, I'll admit it smells powdery but not quite that bad :) It's a little thick so I will reserve it for dry weather - might be a little too rich for summer nights. I still prefer the yes to tomatoes lotion, but it's decent overall.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using the "Daily" moisturizer for a few weeks now. While I like the other products from this line that I've tried - I'm on the fence with this one. This moisturizer seems to have a hard time absorbing on me. It actually turns white and has to be rubbed in for a few seconds, but still leaves my face kind of slimy. (Even hours later, I can still feel it). Also - unlike with the Cucumbers daily lotion - one pump from the bottle is MORE than you need to cover your whole face and neck. A full pump actually exacerbates the white film problem.
My normally dry areas seem to be doing ok (no flaky-ness, redness or irritation), so it's not all bad. I'm not sure about any of the anti-aging properties as I'm only just turning 29 and don't have any aging concerns that are actually present yet. I'm mostly trying to prevent them from arriving in the first place. I will continue using this until it's finished and then decide if I will buy again. I say "yes" for now, as it is doing a good job of keeping me moisturized without irritating - I'm just not too keen on the seemingly slow absorbing time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Another fantastic product from this company. I have 'aging' skin and I find a lot of moisturizers either leave me tight, or an oily greasy mess,like it doesn't absorb well. Not with this. This is fantastic. My face felt like silk, and PERFECT. not tight and dry in any way at all. Not shiny in any way. Just perfect. My makeup seemed to last much longer (and look better also) than it usually does. This is such a fantastic company I can't say enough about them. Great, all natural products that just simply WORK.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying I have incredibly sensitive skin...especially around my eyes and most products cause some sort of irritation. So please do not discount this line on my review. I'm only relaying my experience. With that said, the am and pm moisturizer and serum caused serious redness and inflammation on my face and eyes. I absolutely LOVE the eye cream in this line ( see that review) but the other blueberry products didn't work for me. I still think they're worth a try if you don't have sensitive skin. I can't tell if it was something in the serum or the moisturizers that caused the irritation but I had to stop using them immediately...the reaction was so bad! I was excited by how well the eye cream worked after a month so I thought I'd try the serum, and moisturizer. SO NOT good for me. I still LOVE and use the eye cream with no problem! I do believe all the other products in the blueberry line will work beautifully for non sensitive skin and would highly recommend them! On a side note, If you've had sensitivity to other eye creams try this one! You'll be pleasantly surprised by how well it performs. Super hydrated ((not greasy) eyes that stay moist all day and night. My lines have softened dramatically and concealer goes on so much better! I love the eye cream and haven't found anything at any price that works better than Yes to Blueberries! Will repurchase as long as it's available.