April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Soothing Day Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by insidiator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has the following ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance

This product is somewhat overly fragranced but this soothes my skin like no other. I would prefer a fragrance-free version but I wear this under mineral powder during the day and it provides adequate moisture for both cold winter climates and when applied sparingly for the summer.

I enjoy the environmentally-friendly glass packing (even if Paula Begoun does not) and would recommend this product as it is under 10 dollars where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by M00SIS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Affordable Skincare.
It Moisturizes all day, and does not aggravate my acne unlike Clean & clear and olay moisturizers. It comes in a tub form, which is made out of glass, which i prefer over plastic.
It is 95% of natural origin, the other 5% being fragrance and ingredients to extend shelf life . I was surprised at the pleasant smell of this cream compared to other natural moisturizers which make my nose wrinkle by the sent and texture.
I like the fact that it contains argon oil, the only downside to this product is that it doesn't contain an spf.

Ive been using this day cream for months, the camomile soothes my skin like the product claims and has the added bonus of removing signs of irritation & redness from my face. I use this after i wash my face and use the toner from the pure and natural line. This product is especially useful during winter or after excessive sun exposure to replenish skin. would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually love this.. so surprised at all the negative reviews. I have combo skin and it takes a while to sink into my skin but it gets the job done and my face feels BABY soft :') I use this both day and night, or whenever I just feel dry and I have no problem with putting it under my makeup.

It has a really nice texture and smell too (lots of people are complaining about the smell and how it doesn't seem natural but I actually love it.. I feel like a vintage glam girl or something putting this on haha). And although the glass jar isn't too sanitary, it makes the product feel more expensive and looks nice on my vanity table.

All in all, it's a really good moisturiser & I would repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mylosttwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only reason I can give it 2 stars is because of the moisturizing value. But I hate the smell of it. Why do they claim it's all pure and natural when it smells like toilet spray? It should be perfume free or don't state it's for sensitive skin type. I smell like a bouquet of "fake" flowers for hours after using it. It also makes my eyes watering even though I don't apply near them. As much as I wanted to like it I don't unfortunately.:(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ReginaDrake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be very moisturizing without clogging my pores. With works well as a day or night cream for my sensitive skin. In the packaging it says: ''0% of silicons, parabens, mineral oils and colors'' as well as stating to be 95% of natural origin...
The sense can be a bit overwhelm, to me it smells strongly of alcohol; the packaging allows you to use all of your product without going to waste, so that is a plus. I would recommend this to everyone, no matter your skin type. I know people with oil skin and dry drink who both love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by carltonbp

I can't believe they marketed this as a day cream. I can't imagine anyone's skin to be so dry they can absorb this. However for me it makes a wonderful night cream over retin-a. I don't think it does much beyond moisturising but I wake up with soft even toned skin. No redness or dry patches from the retin-a which I would get without it. Previously I used Vichy Aqualia Rich which is over 3 times the price for doing the same thing.

My skin is very fussy, often product will clog, make dull, cause a break out etc. And I've discovered the fussier the cream the more likely this is going to happen. So I'm targetting age etc with the retin a and the other products are to clean and moisturise. Trying to keep it simple.

If you're like me then I also recommend Nivea's daily essentials in tubes, both the normal and rich work for me (prefer the rich even in summer despite not having 'dry' skin). Great bases for makeup too. Garnier does several milk cleaners the soothing version currently in pale blue bottle is fantastic. I use it with water and microfibre cloth, I'm left with soft clean skin. Added bonus is they're all cheap and often available at half price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulFlower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Believe it or not, I loved the fragrance of this product, and the feel of it... at least I DID. Then, my chin & forehead began to break out in "hives" !! I don't know what it is from, but I'm definitely allergic to SOMETHING in this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Luffz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this day cream for about 3 pounds together with the night cream (also 3 pounds) . I think this is an okay moisturizer, it's not too thick, not so watery that it dries up weird on the skin, but just right IMO. But after using it for about two months, I can say that it does not have an effect on my skin, to a point where I can actually see it myself. To be honest, I've actually broken out more often than usual, but that may be because I changed cleanser and toner at the same time. The fragrance is very heavy I think, like a really strong perfume. It takes some time to get used to, definitely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I was intrigued by this becuz of the Argan Oil, plus it was on sale. The scent is nice and light. However, this broke me out badly every time i wore this and it would take a couple days for my skin to go back to normal. I'm not sure if it's the argan oil that i'm allergic to or not (I have no bad reaction to tea tree oil...so....*shrugs*). It says it's formulated for dry/sensitive skin - go figure!I have relegated this to a body moisturizer. Also, the packaging isn't the greatest. The cap doesn't seem to screw on securely and you really have to tighten it quite hard so it doesn't just loosen. Not great for travelling i'd assume. Would not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mazlovesbetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only moisturiser that I have bought and have had to stop using. I was tempted by the offer my local shop had on, so I bought this and it was a complete waste of money. I bought the dry/sensitive one and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. It just sat on top of it and made it feel really tacky and horrible. In the end I had to go out and buy more moisturiser which was a big waste of money! If you have dry skin, like I do, then I would choose nivea soft instead, as it is cheaper and works better :)