April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boots - Extracts Brazil Nut Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by jademichelle9

So much love for this product! It's super thick and non greasy and really does leave your skin soft (and smelling divine) It lasts well as a little goes a long way. This is my ultimate body butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Uneedtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ran out of this amazing product. A friend of mine gave this to me as a gift and upon opening it, the smell just took me to a heavenly place lol. No really, it smells really good. It isn't greasy like a lot of people have already stated. It isn't pricey either for the quality of product you're getting. I like body butter's that are thick in consistency because I noticed that those work better for my skin which can get pretty dry. Love this stuff. I have to re-up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually hate wearing body lotion/cream due to the sticky and/or greasy feeling that most of them leave behind, but this winter has been very hard on my skin to the point where it was painfully dry/cracking/flaking. I was at Target and decided to give this a try. This had the least noticeable scent of them all and kind of smells like cocoa butter. Sinks in very fast and does not leave any kind of greasy/sticky feeling on the skin. Moisturizes very well and lasts all day. My skin is already doing much better and I'm glad that I found something that works and doesn't make my skin feel gross and clammy. I may pick up the mango or coconut for summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is for the nectarine version.

This body butter is really nice. It smells INCREDIBLE and I find myself reaching for it if only for the scent. I would expect any body butter to feel heavy but I'm still hoping I can find one with more slip that can be applied quickly. That being said, this is a great winter moisturizer and it helped with the scaling I get on my legs post-shave sometimes. It gives me a nice sheen. I would avoid applying this on your hands (which you'll want to do because it smells like such a ripe, juicy, nectarine -hungry now-) because your hands will be greasy. I still do if I'm in a bind but I make sure to gently press a towel or an old shirt on them to take off the excess oil. On a perverse note, it doesn't taste great so don't apply it on your neck or wherever you're going to get some love ;) I wish they came out with a spray in this scent. I swear it makes my mouth water even now as I'm typing.

I won't purchase again because I'm more into the ease of oils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was led this after I fell in love with the Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter. This is cheaper and basically an exact dupe. I love the light, slightly sweet, nutty scent and how wonderfully moisturizing it is. I'm totally crazy for the nut related ones apparently, because I've also purchased the coconut one and I can't get enough of it. I actually wish the smell was stronger coconut on that one actually!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Boots Extracts Body Butter line in general. I purchased a sampler pack from Target with Almond, Bergamot, Coconut, Mango and Cocoa Butter scents and they all smell fantastic...mildly fragranced but rich at the same time if that makes any sense. They smell good enough to eat, really!

I needed something to keep at work and since I work in two different libraries I needed more than one and also was attracted to the small size which is perfect to keep in my work locker/cubby. Working in a library is great but the materials handling takes a toll on one's hands (especially if prone to dry skin) and mine get super dry! These butters distribute over the skin nicely, smell great, and don't leave a greasy after-feel which is so common with other body butters I've tried (and I've tried a few).

I paid $14.99 for my five little ones; larger containers which are available in each scent are $9.99 which is actually a steal since a little goes a long way and I use them several times a day.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by rachelwinds

Yummy! This stuff smells awesome without being overpowering ( I don't like perfumes for that reason). I put it on after a shower and my skin is so soft! Great dupe for the body shop brazil nut body butter which is also amazing...but Boots version is half the price and just as good. Will be buying this stuff over and over!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This smells divine! Even though it's Brazil Nut, it smells a lot like cake batter. Sometimes I even get a whiff of banana... like Müller Yogurt. Odd, yes, but that's the note I get! It spreads on beautifully and is easily absorbed. My skin is left lovely and soft. So glad that my fiance bought me this, it's fantastic. As you can probably guess, I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

OMG! This is the only butter I have found that can rival tbs! It is so moisturizing, nice & thick but not too thick of a consistency, and non greasy. It smells so good, and it moisturizer so well and I love the screw top tubs they come in. A bonus is that they have "intensively moisturizing" body butters (Almond, Brazil Nut, Shea, Vanilla, Cocoa) for extra dry skin and they have "moisturizing" body butters (Coconut, Nectarine, Avocado, Mango, Honey) for less dry skin. I love this stuff! 5/5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

First of all, this product smells delicious! Everytime I open the lid I want to eat it!

For a product of this price (£6 for 2) I am delighted with it! It's super moisturising. I have a suntan that's in the yucky peeling stage, and I use this moisturiser after I shower and before I got bed, and the results are good; peeling skin is kept at bay.

The only qualm I have about this product is that it takes quite a while to absorb - I'm talking about 5 minutes, which, personally, seems like a long time for me, but I am okay with it just because it delivers on moisture and smell.