November 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Shampoo - Bioluxe - Volumizing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, I need to say that the biggest pro to this shampoo is the smell. And that is not to be taken lightly! This shampoo smells INCREDIBLE! I want to wear this as a perfume and eat it at the same time LOL. That being said, it did clean my products out of my thick hair well, and it did give it additional volume. However, this shampoo felt like it had alot of soap in its formula, because my hair felt very dry and like straw after using it before I put conditioner on. I don't think I will be using this regularly because it would damage my hair over time. Which is a shame, because it smells great, cleans great, and does give volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this shampoo costs $10 at CVS (the only place that sells this), which is more than what I'm used to paying for shampoo, but I decided to try it when it was on sale. it's wonderful! more so than other volumizing shampoos I've used, this one really makes my hair big and FABULOUS once I've added my styling products and blowdried it. another plus is that it seems to have pretty natural ingredients compared to some other brands. (cough cough Herbal Essences)