October 1, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - soothing care lip care

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I usually have no problems with nivea lip products until i used this formulation. I must be allergic to one of the ingredients because after a few days of using it my lips broke out, they were very swollen, itchy and dry. I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Grizzlyboo

I love this product! I have used endless lip products, from high end Laura Mercier to Burt's Bees, Chapstick and everything inbetween in order to cute my chapped and scarred, dry lips. I finally found a holy grail! My lips get dry very very easy, and I have found this lip balm to be the best to soothe any pain, get rid of any chapped or dry, flaky skin, and moisturise my lips and keep them looking yummy and kissable, as well as making them feel very very soft with a not too waxy, very moisturising coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by summerinx

I don't really like this lip balm after using ones like Burt's Bees. The stick is hard and you have to go over your lips multiple times to even get a decent amount of product on your lips.

Also, if I take a few sips of water, suddenly the balm is gone and my lips feel dry as hell again.

I suggest going with lip balms that have more oil content

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

I love it, this moisturizes really good and I like the tingly feeling on my lips when I apply it. This last around 2 hours without eating or drinking. I'd say to give it a try to people who don't like the super creamy feeling on their lips. It's pretty cheap too, so I usually buy two when there's an offer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best lip balm but works to moisturise my lips during the night and before make-up. While I generally preferred my Carmex lipbalm, this lipbalm is a great alternative to use because it is easier to get this in Singapore, due to Carmex is not available here.

I generally prefer it over those local brands because it actually does moisturise my lips and soften it while the others just forces me to constantly reapply it after a few seconds. It does not have a waxy texture and seems to just melt onto my lips as I swipe on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

all time favourite! it moisturizes my lips for all day long!!! great product...
\give it a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by anitalovestoshop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just great. It is a bit of a slow starter, but once you have used the stick a few times, it starts to thicken up, and moisturises very nicely. Much better than Vaseline, which coats your lips but doesn't give anything back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kalium

This lip balm has always been one of the best-selling in Turkey, in spite of releases of competing products of increasingly higher quality. It's a no-frills product that does not contain any colour, just soothes lips and prevents chapping. Its formula may feel thick at first but it actually gets absorbed very easily into the skin and you can just feel as if it's filling up spaces where it's most likely for your lips to get chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jenmae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lip blam. Works well under lipstick as it's not too waxy or heavy. It fixed my chapped lips and has prevented them from chapping again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by geekling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how it feels on my lips, it doesn't feel waxy or gooey like some lip balms and as it soaks in it doesn't become dry and gross at the corners of my lips like Burt's Bees does. I like the packaging, it so far has stayed completely free of picking up any lint that might be in my bag, unlike other lip tubes with a shorter lid. I keep this in my school bag for regular use, but I'm thinking of picking up another one to keep around the house/in my purse with my other lip gloss. It has a bit of a strange smell... almost like sugar cookie dough to me - but it's really subtle and you can't smell it while you're wearing it.