This review is for the conditioner. The brand name Organix is misleading. This thing is full of chemicals. It made my hair smell like chemicals the day after I wash my hair. The price is way to high for the quality. There are way better options in term of price and quality.
It's an alright product, nothing special. Kind of weighs my hair down, the smell is amazing though!
I have a LOT of naturally curly hair, but it is fine, coarse & color treated. I have been using all forms of Argan oil products on it for about 8 years. I started with the original MoroccanOil, but the price was just outrageous for the amount of product and I needed to find something more affordable. I have tried everything under the sun-but just could not find something comparable to the original... I randomly stumbled upon this cheap little walmart find and it works as well if not better than it's ridiculously expensive competitor. I know the actual amount of Argan oil in it is minimal, but it works so well in my hair-what does it matter? The only thing I can recommend is to use a clarifying shampoo once a week to get out any build up.
I apply this to towel dried damp hair and then brush it through. Then I either let it dry naturally for a shiny bouncy curly style, or I blow dry it and flat iron it. It is so versatile that it works amazing no matter what I do to style it.
I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner, but I am in love with the hair oil. Here's a good tip for all hair types, mix a little bit of the hair oil with your normal conditioner (not a deep conditioner/hair mask) and leave it in your hair for about 5 minutes, and then wash it out. You'll feel the difference in your after one wash while mixing the oil in! My hair feel so smooth and soft up to 5 days. For extra moisture apply a pea size amount to your hair after the shower! This oil is amazing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth !
Thr is OK. For my think, not very shiny hair I was expecting a bit more. I was hoping for a very creamy conditioner that left my hair less frizzy but it was no different from a basic supermarket conditioner like Suave.
Love it! Must try it! Keeps my ringlets from getting frizzy
I don't find this treatment as good as the macadamia oil hair mask that Organix makes.
This thing smells really good! It definitely makes hair feel smoother, and for the price it's awesome. It makes a difference in my hair for the day, but it's never lasting like some high-end stuff. I'd rather spend money on a pricier item that works my hair more. WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A CHEAP HAIR TREATMENT, BUT WOULDN'T RE-PURCHASE.
Loved the smell and texture of this treatment. My hair felt soft after just a few uses. I did not notice an improvement in split ends or breakage but my hair did feel nice after just using it. I put a small amount in hands and coat my ends in it. Does not make hair greasy FYI.
I had high hopes for this conditioner. I will never buy it agian. I've never been so disappointed with a conditioner before. I do have the oil and dry oil spray of this line and both worked fine, but this conditioner is HORRIBLE.
I used this only once, but with conditioners, I know after one wash if it improves my hair. Actually, while your washing the conditioner out of your hair you just know if it works by the texture of your hair.
- I put a good amount of this conditioner in my hair (only from the ears down), focusing on my ends of course. i felt like the product evaporated or something, felt like there was nothing in my hair. I even put a bit more in my hair and it felt the same. I let it sit in my hair for a minute and rinsed it out, and it felt NO DIFFERENT from before I put the conditioner.
- it did NOT soften my hair, didn't detangle it, didn't feel silky. It felt like it dried my hair out.
- any and all conditioners i have tried have at least made my hair feel silky and soft. didn't matter what brand. this conditioner was a true disappointment
- mind you, after i washed this conditioner out, I put some of my Clear scalp & hair therapy conditioner in because my hair didn't feel conditioned.
- my hair was very difficult to brush through while blow-drying after using this.
- the price point of these conditioners are high for drugstore. But i figured i'd try it after having the other moroccon argan oil products of the line.
do yourself a favour and do NOT purchase this.