April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Didn't moisturize my hair at all..! I'm talking about the organix morrocan oil deep conditioner in the tub.. I still have it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to dump it out.. Seriously, this stuff is awful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hair background: Thick, wavy, coarse on it's own (without the aid of leave-in conditioners or hair serums), ends damaged from heat styling

I think that this product works well with my established hair regimen.

I wash my hair every other day using Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo & Conditioner. And about every two or three washes I use this Renewing Treatment in place of my regular conditioner. After shampooing, I apply this liberally throughout my hair, focusing the product on the ends. I leave it in for about 7-10 minutes while I resume the rest of my shower routine. I LOVE how my hair feels when this rinses out -- so soft, silky and smooth. I also need to mention that this smells HEAVENLY. And the scent lingers long after my hair has dried, so if that's not your thing then this may not be the product for you. Fortunately, I quite like this effect and I find the scent delicious.

For those of you looking for an overnight miracle hair product, this isn't it. I nearly finished my first tub before I started to notice a significant improvement in the texture of my hair. Consistency is key, as well as using this in conjunction with other Organix products like the the instructions recommend. I'm now on my fifth tub and I will continue to repurchase, as I have finally found the right products to make up the system that works for me.

I follow up with a small amount of Organix Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum on my damp, towel-dried hair and then Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Serum after straightening. The result? My hair is hydrated, soft and silky to the touch and no longer coarse and unmanageable.

Just note that this is product is only meant to be PART of a good hair care routine; so you can't expect spectacular results by just using it on its own.

My only gripe is that I wish this came in a squeeze-tube. But other than that, this is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jessticle

So I had gotten my hair done, I had asked for highlights and the woman who dyed my hair ended up bleaching it. The bleach really damaged my hair, as it is not very thick and my hair is pretty dry. Fast forward, I recently had my hair redone after months of letting it grow out, and my new hairdresser said that my hair is pretty dry and that I should use a deep conditioner. So I went to my local CVS and found this, Organix Moroccan Oil deep conditioning stuff. It doesn't work. At all. I followed the directions completely shower cap, hot towel, etc. When I rinsed it out, it made my hair feel like it was dryer then when I initially put it in! It made my hair really dry looking, my ends are really frizzy, and it made my hair really knotted and hard to brush through. Also, it smelled really, really nice in jar, but on my hair I can barely smell anything! I've used Organix products before and I've never had an issue, but this is the worst hair product, especially deep conditioner, that I have ever used.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the conditioner. The brand name Organix is misleading. This thing is full of chemicals. It made my hair smell like chemicals the day after I wash my hair. The price is way to high for the quality. There are way better options in term of price and quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by colourcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's an alright product, nothing special. Kind of weighs my hair down, the smell is amazing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by katiegreeneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have a LOT of naturally curly hair, but it is fine, coarse & color treated. I have been using all forms of Argan oil products on it for about 8 years. I started with the original MoroccanOil, but the price was just outrageous for the amount of product and I needed to find something more affordable. I have tried everything under the sun-but just could not find something comparable to the original... I randomly stumbled upon this cheap little walmart find and it works as well if not better than it's ridiculously expensive competitor. I know the actual amount of Argan oil in it is minimal, but it works so well in my hair-what does it matter? The only thing I can recommend is to use a clarifying shampoo once a week to get out any build up.

I apply this to towel dried damp hair and then brush it through. Then I either let it dry naturally for a shiny bouncy curly style, or I blow dry it and flat iron it. It is so versatile that it works amazing no matter what I do to style it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by hoyitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner, but I am in love with the hair oil. Here's a good tip for all hair types, mix a little bit of the hair oil with your normal conditioner (not a deep conditioner/hair mask) and leave it in your hair for about 5 minutes, and then wash it out. You'll feel the difference in your after one wash while mixing the oil in! My hair feel so smooth and soft up to 5 days. For extra moisture apply a pea size amount to your hair after the shower! This oil is amazing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth !

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by mltussing

Thr is OK. For my think, not very shiny hair I was expecting a bit more. I was hoping for a very creamy conditioner that left my hair less frizzy but it was no different from a basic supermarket conditioner like Suave.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Sydremer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Must try it! Keeps my ringlets from getting frizzy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I don't find this treatment as good as the macadamia oil hair mask that Organix makes.