St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 4/1/2015 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After this winter kicking my face's butt, my cheeks were dry and rough. This got good reviews and it's cheap, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

It worked well for the 1st two weeks, then this week, pimple city, all in the previously dry cheek area.

This is going in the closet until next winter and I'll stick with something lighter for the other three seasons.

on 3/18/2015 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Feels nice at first. Moisturized decently, but I have really dry skin. Gave me breakouts.

on 3/15/2015 4:41:00 AM

I purchased this product because I ran out of my $12 Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin. I dont have sensitive skin but I tend to purchase skincare items for sensitive skin just to be safe. I have combo to oily skin. My skin isnt acne-probe anymore because I got over that highschool skin phase. I wanted a good moisturizer that works with a college students budget and after some research, I decided to purchase the St. Ives moisturizer. There are a couple of St. Ives products that work pretty well with my skin so I wasnt worried about purchasing a new skincare product. It comes in a big tub so its hard for travelling. Also its not sanitary cause you have to dip your finger in to get the product. Besides from that, it moisturizes my skin pretty well. My skin sucks it right up and there is no greasy feeling afterwards. It also leaves my face matte and it doesnt feel heavy on the skin. After a couple of uses, I notice that my smile lines arent as prominant as of before. In addition, my pores dont look as big as they did before which is a plus. My makeup goes on smoothly with this moisturizer. It has a light/fresh scent. It has been a week since I started using the product and so far, Im not breaking out from it. For the price, I feel like its worth a try.

on 3/8/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago, and a day or so later I noticed my neck was real itchy/dry and looked almost like hives and this was the only thing I changed in my skin care routine, sure enough as soon as I stopped using it the itchiness/dryness went away. It didn't effect my face at all though (I don't' have sensitive skin)....so because of that I will NOT be using this anymore, I'll just stick to my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion ....just be careful if you have sensitive skin.

I put a little on my face before bed and within 2 days, I had 2 pimples on my chin, 1 on my cheek, and 6 on my forehead. I'm 36 and never break out anymore and can use all kinds of stuff on my skin and never break out, but this stuff damaged my skin. I now have a dark spot on my chin from the huge pimple and it took weeks for my forehead breakout to go away.

on 2/22/2015 11:25:00 PM

Have been using this product for at least six months now and I love it. It moisturizes perfectly without leaving the skin oily. It has not broken me out thus far. It has a light refreshing scent I like. the only thing I would change is the packaging but it doesn't bother me that much bc I always wash my hands before using it to avoid any kind of germ transfer. I recommend.

on 2/11/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I really wanted to like this. I've been using it for a month and a half and it's given me strange dryness on my cheeks, and then a few small blemishes (whiteheads really) which I've read in some reviews on here so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I like that it's cheap and you get a large amount but I don't see the hype and I definitely don't see the container as a good idea. They should def change the packaging. I will keep this for my hands and feet for now, maybe my body who knows. But I know there are lots of other collagen creams out there with the same claims that might actually be better. I'll try those. And for those who got wrinkle filling results I'm surprised and I'll admit a bit jealous because no matter the amount put on my face (some days I put a lot) I did not see a difference. Fine lines and small wrinkles still here! On to the next cream :/

on 2/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

um WHOA. I am a product junkie and I was skeptical about this because it's sooo cheap and comes in a large tub, great for germs! Anyways, I'm in my 30's and I can use all the help I can get at this point as I'm getting these awesome sleep lines from my pillow that do not go away. I've tried a lot of products to get rid of them, even the ever unfortunate kraft paper frownies. Well my friends, I slathered a THICK layer of this on every night, like almost to the point of a light mask and let it soak in, after day 3, my permanent nose pillow crease is practically gone. It's is kind of amazing. I will continue to use this, I wish they had a better container for it, but beggars can't be choosers, right? This prob works so great because of the mineral oil. Don't the best products contain mineral oil? Gas byproducts are like a miracle for skin apparently. I'm in!

on 1/21/2015 8:17:00 PM

Ive used 3 tubs of this already. Its a great moisturizer! It leaves your face soft the next day. Doesnt have much of a scent. Feels really great and refreshing on my face. My boyfriend even loves it because it doesnt leave our faces oily or shiny like other moisturizers. And its also very inexpensive!

on 1/20/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really love the consistency of this stuff. Not too thick and absorbs quickly. However I used this for about 2 months and kept getting breakouts. I very rarely breakout so i gotta think this is the culprit. Bummer. But ill still use it on my body as i like the feel and plus its cheap:)