St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Best and very affordable moisturizer ever! Has greatly reduced the fine lines on my face and has made my face so much softer. I have combination to oily skin and it doesn't make me oily or break out. I use it twice a day, morning and night after washing my face. There is a lot of product for a great price. I love, love, love this moisturizer!!!! I tried the Dermasil day moisturizer with retinol and it was terrible - see my review for details - so I'm going back to this asap twice a day to hopefully fix those results.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it. I don't care if it claims to be non-comedogenic; I have the same results. I'll randomly break it out and give it a whirl and by the next morning - BAM! Price is very reasonable (for a 50 gallon drum), and I love the smell. I used to use St. Ives when I was a teenager. They still haven't changed the scent. It's worth a try. I'll just use it as a body lotion now.

Great moisturizer! I was looking for an affordable but good moisturizer, and we happened to be at a friends house and I saw this moisturizer in her bathroom, and decided to try it. I did, and loved the results! It dries pretty fast, is SO cheap, and the smell is fresh and crisp. I don't use it in the summer as much, but in the winter this is really good if you need some moisture. Most of the girls in my family use it now, and we all love it! I didn't like the packaging at the store...you could just open it right up and use it in the aisle, but I got one in the back and checked it before I bought it and all was good. Will repurchase!

This is an amazing product! I have acne prone skin and dry patches with a sometimes oily T-zone and I've been searching for the perfect moisturizer for forever. I don't understand why people complain about the mineral oil ingredient, if you actually research scientifically reputable sites and not just beauty blogs, you'll find that it's noncomedogenic and completely safe for cosmetic use. I honestly prefer the jar packaging over pumps because as long as my hands are clean, I don't have to worry about nasty built up residue within the pump that accumulates and you also get to use all of the product. I've tried Origins, First Aid Beauty, Estée Lauder, Chanel, cetaphil, various other brands at Sephora, and this has left my skin more youthful, invigorated and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It works perfectly with my makeup and is only $6! Run!

This has mineral oil in it, this means toxic to the skin, breakouts and black heads, go with something more natural. If you get rid of mineral oils and petroleum-based ingredients and replace with natural oils, your skin will completely change and improve beautifully.

I don't review much but I read a lot on here. This deserves a review. Ok so I have neglected my dry, flaky skin the entire summer. Winter has come so it was finally time to pick up a night time moisturizer without SPF. I had just been washing my face and sleeping without moisturizer for the past few months (*gag*). I went to Walmart and decided to look around. I was initially going to grab one olay moisturizer that I read about, but I thought hey this ones cheaper so let's try it. I literally just saw "moisturizer" "$4~" and didnt bother to read anything else. Have been using this for over a month every night and morning and just today I've realized how much better my skin is. I still have stubborn dead skin (ugh need to find a better exfoliator), but damn my skin is so soft and has some moisture. For the last couple of mornings now I've been like, "my under eye wrinkles have diminished.. Hmm maybe it's because I've been drinking a lot of water." But really I've always been drinking a lot of water. The only thing that has changed was putting this product all over my face every night. Is this seriously possible?? That a $4 product seriously erased my under eye fine lines? I'm 22 so I don't have crazy wrinkles (yet), but damn how the heck?! I finally read the tub and it said it will reduce wrinkles but who really believes the crap they write on the products.. Insane. I will forever be thankful for this product and will recommend it to all my friends. Thank you st Ives.

After spending most of the last 12 months in a hospital room either waiting for or recovering from open-heart surgery, my 29 year-old skin was looking more like an overlay of an acne-suffering teenager and a dry-skinned, wrinkled elderly lady. My face was both oily and extremely dry. It was red and blotchy, but also dull and grey. My skin was a walking contradiction. I am a copper-haired, porcelain-skinned, freckle-covered ginger who had previously had only minor problems with my skin (other than the extreme sensitivity to basically anything that tends to come along with being a red-head!) so when I finally was reintroduced to the world outside of the hospital I was ashamed of my skin's appearance, but I had no idea how to go about getting it back to normal! I escaped my teen years and most of my twenties with hardly a blemish at all: Very few pimples, no red spots, or dry patches. I had always used Dove bar soap to wash my face morning and night, and that was it. But now I was faced with three problems. First, I had to vanquish the mild-moderate acne that had appeared on my chin, cheeks, and forehead. Second, I had to get rid of the flaky, scaly dry patches that appeared right along-side the acne. And third, I needed to get rid of the redness and inflammation, and also bring colour back to the dull, grey areas where my skin had become almost lifeless in appearance. I didn't even know where to begin! Then, one morning, my wonderful, amazing, beautiful Mother showed up at my home with a care package. Alongside my favorite cookies, and munchies, fuzzy slippers, and fleece pyjamas, it also contained my favourite body lotion that I had used for years, my ever-trusted Dove bar soap, and a 150ml tube of St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer (I live in Canada, and it is available in tubes here, not just the jars). I recognized the product from the counter in my Mother's bathroom growing up, so I picked it up and said to her that she must have forgotten to take her lotion out of the bag. She giggled and said she was passing on her beauty secret to me, finally. My Mother has always had lovely skin, so I was intrigued. She advised me to keep washing my face as I normally do, but that immediately afterwards I needed to apply a thick layer of this lotion to my face and neck and allow it to absorb. I thanked her and that evening after my shower I applied the lotion for the first time. It immediately made my skin feel, for lack of a better word, "comforted". My skin soaked it up like a sponge, so I applied another layer on top, and again my skin just sucked it right in. The next morning when I went to the sink to wash my face I looked in the mirror and I could not believe the image staring back at me! I looked alive again, and not just alive, but my youthfulness (as much as one can have at almost 30) was returning to my face! There was no longer a grey colour to my skin, but it was also no longer red and inflamed in areas where it had been just the night before. There was volume to my skin again. There previously scaly, flaking patches of extremely dry skin had, of course, not disappeared, but they were visibly more supple, and much less scaly in appearance. Now, as amazing as all of this was to me, the most amazing thing was the difference in my acne. While it had most definitely not magically vanished over night, it was much less prominent, less inflamed, smaller in size, and for the first time in months there was not a single new blemish to be found. I have now been using this lotion for just over a week and I am quite literally astonished at the difference that this product has made. Every single day my face looks and feels better and better. I now have NO acne at all. Every one of my dry patches have disappeared, and there is a wonderful colour in my skin again, dare I even say a slight glow. Ad far as I am concerned this product is my HG. Period. I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life, just like my Mother. I recommend it to anybody! PROS: Easily absorbed Not greasy Non-irritating Non-comedogenic Delicate scent that does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin The price is just amazing (In Canada) It comes in a hygienic squeeze-tube Has anti-aging properties without being too heavy Contains mineral oil, which allows me to use it as an eye makeup remover CONS: Contains fragrance that may irritate some peoples skin, or nose In most places it is only available in a jar It is on the lighter side, so some may only choose it as a day cream Contains mineral-oil which some people may not find appealing Overall, this product is just plain and simply AMAZING. The fact that it did not irritate or aggravate my skin even in the least bit would make me confident in recommending this to just about anyone! I will most certainly repurchase this over, and over again!

I love this product ; it works better than any high end department store brand, is loaded with collagen, and smells clean and fresh. It goes on Copland takes a minute to fully absorb,but it really plumps up the skin and smooths fine lines. I use this every night and after a beach day. I never,ever have dry skin any more. It's so inexpensive. Thought to track down in a Target, but readily found at ( God help me) a Walmart or Rite Aid. Try this product. You won't be sorry. If you don't like it, you can always use it for a shave gel! I've even used it as a make up remover in a pinch!

Love, love this moisturizer. It sinks into my skin and never feels greasy. A huge 10-oz tub for less than $6. If I'm not working and have no plans to leave my apartment, I like to slather it on and let it soak in.

Surprised to hear about the jar packaging. Where I live ot still comes in a tube. Works well, smell is pleasent and the price is terrific. I was buying higher end products and recently read a study that says the expensive stuff really doesn't make a difference unless it contains retinol. So I ise a retinol product which happens to not be very moisturizing and add this on top later and for daytime if Im going out I use olay complete spf 30 I wish St Ives had spf