January 25, 2015 | 987 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:07:00 PM More reviews by leavesofgrass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the purifying cream cleanser... it is awful! it's supposed to be gentle, but it BURNS my face! Oh my goodness. Even after i've rinsed it off, my skin feels irritated to the point of rawness. It is just horrible! I wouldn't recommend it for anyone, but especially if you have sensitive skin. Also, it is highly fragranced, which is completely unnecessary and i don't like it. If I could give this zero lippies, I would.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:56:00 PM More reviews by mamakri28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love the smell. To me, it smells like pears. Also, I have sensitive skin and have been using Clinique's 7 day face scrub. I needed a cheaper alternative, so I turned to Neutrogena mostly because I LOVE their Alcohol-free toner. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by this cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by FoodPants

NOPE. Dried my face out in two uses, caused my skin to produce more oil. Also had trouble opening the pump on the bottle. Never again :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Firstly I would like to say that the picture for this product is wrong. The current photo shows another product, the fresh cleanser and makeup remover, this is a different product I am reviewing, and it comes in a tube. When they were out of the fresh cleanser & makeup remover, I decided to try this product. It was a big mistake, well, luckily not THAT big a mistake. I didn't experience any breakouts but I did notice that my face was red and irritated after every wash I did with this. Luckily I was able to return it and just drive to a different location to get my regular cleanser. I would not recommend this, as it is marketed as natural yet still has something in it that burns the top layer of skin on contact producing redness.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike others, I didn't find this product dry or irritating, though in summer my skin tends to be slightly oily. It leaves my skin in a completely balanced state. I probably wouldn't need moisturizer, but it always use it.

My problem with this is the awful taste I can not escape. Despite how well I rinse, it always makes whatever I eat next taste like nail polish. I can't believe no one else has commented on this. Wether it's wine or pizza there's a cloying chemical taste on the back of my tongue. So awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cleaned well, smelled great, but did nothing else.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by ameliah13402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used it I loved it! The scent made me feel refreshed and woke me up in the morning. After using it for some time, it really dried out my skin and as I have sensitive skin it also irritated it. I discontinued use and the irritation stopped. I think this product would work on people with oily skin and not sensitive skin. I would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does what I expect a cleanser to do: clean my face without drying it out or breaking me out. It leaves the face a little bright which is nice but it's not anything permanent. I don't think this will help with acne much although it does contain a small amount of salicylic acid.

There are probably a million cleansers out there equivalent to what this does to be honest but I like it for its price and ability to make me feel fresh.

If you are looking for some kind of miracle cleanser, this is not it. It simply performs its job without doing anything exceptional.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser. It washes my face without it feeling dry or irritated. Since using this product, my acne has cleared up a lot and looks healthier (but keep in mind that I've also changed my diet and started wearing less makeup during this period). I also like that it has less harsh ingredients and chemicals compared to the average drugstore cleanser, and doesn't test on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

No no no, this product is all wrong did nothing for my face but break it out. I like the smell though.