August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser. It washes my face without it feeling dry or irritated. Since using this product, my acne has cleared up a lot and looks healthier (but keep in mind that I've also changed my diet and started wearing less makeup during this period). I also like that it has less harsh ingredients and chemicals compared to the average drugstore cleanser, and doesn't test on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

No no no, this product is all wrong did nothing for my face but break it out. I like the smell though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by murrykeeng

I've been using this for two years and I'm not really sure why. It hasn't helped my acne at all and is SUPER drying. Also, like half the time the packing is defunct and the pump doesn't work at all. I have to open it up and scoop it out with pump. Lame. I'm done with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser isn't horrible. I have very oily skin and I use it after I apply some coconut oil. It does feel like it cleans my skin and it leaves it with a waxy feeling, but not bad. I like the apple scent. However, it doesn't remove face makeup unless you SCRUB and forget about eye makeup. If you use it in the morning and don't wash every inch of it off, when you apply moisturizer it leaves a soapy sheen. I'll use it until the bottle's almost empty, then I'll probably move to a different daily cleanser. Probably one of the better cleansers you can buy at your local grocery store, though. 3/5

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I was starting to run out of my Paula's Choice Earth Sourced cleanser (which is amazing btw) and I keep trying to find drugstore equivalents of PC products because I hate that you can only buy PC online. I don't know -WHY- I keep doing that, because there are NO DRUGSTORE EQUIVALENT to PC products.

But anyway, I completely ignored the bad reviews on here for this. I thought how bad can it be? Bad, apparently. It's very strongly fragranced and dries my skin out almost instantaneously. I tried this product two nights in a row, and had it on my face a maximum of 45 seconds. It feels burn-y and stingy the instant you apply it. After I washed it off my skin felt tight and dry. And it doesn't even remove foundation! Not long wear foundation either, just regular liquid foundation. I was still scrubbing makeup off my face even after using this.

Ugh. I'm sorry I strayed, Paula. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. It's gentle on my skin and is not drying. It has virtually no fragrance which I love. I used to spend $30 on makeup remover but with this, I don't have to. It removes all my makeup with ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually don't mind spending more for a good daily cleanser/makeup remover and got this one at the drugstore because I ran out of mine. It is indeed gentle still good makeup remover and I think the best bet when you don't want to spend a lot in a good facial cleanser.
I feel it leaves my skin slightly dry so I always follow with a light moisturizer.
Great for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like this basic, no frills cleanser. It removes makeup and sunscreen and rinses clean on my combination skin. I would not recommend this for normal to dry skin types though as it could be to harsh or drying. I am not a fan of the fragrance and find it a bit strong. Contains willow bark extract.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ncp22

I wanted a more natural cleanser so I tried this cleanser out. OH MY GOSH is it horrible. Not even lying. It made my face sting, red and breakout alot more. NEVER buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

41 yr old, oily/combo olive skin. After seeing people rave on YouTube about it I bought some. It smells amazing but I haven't noticed any difference in my skin for the past 3 weeks. Does last a long time and removes face make up well, haven't tried on eyes yet. My skin isn't sensitive so can't say how it would be for that but hasn't decreased or increased oil and I live in central Georgia where it's beginning to get humid. Not bad but not holy grail either.