Neutrogena Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

2.9

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

I'm currently on my second bottle of this product and will repurchase, and I'm someone who never buys any beauty product twice. I'm currently on three prescription drugs for my mild acne (1 antibiotic and 2 topical gels). While I'm sure the drugs definitely have an influence on how clear my skin is, I believe this cleanser does as well. I briefly switched face washes (for about 10 days) and I noticed my skin was not as clear. My combination skin loves this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out too much. For seven or nine bucks, try it out. However, always keep in mind that your skin is unique so what works for someone else might not work for you. Be patient, you'll find the right match in time.

on 6/6/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is the best of the Naturals range, I use it as a daily cleanser.

It's a soap, more or less. The packaging is easy to use, the pump dispenses a good amount of liquid. Foams up, does leave skin a bit tight/dry feeling so I always tone and moisturise after.

it's an improvement on some of the cleansers I've used, isn't too harsh and my face has been pretty much the same through using it.

I bought it for $15 so would rethink before purchasing again. It's a competent facial cleanser, does the job and is gentle enough for daily use. Smell is fine, packaging is fine, it's all fine but nothing spectacular.

on 5/17/2015 8:26:00 PM

I decided I wanted to try some natural products and I had a coupon for Neutrogena naturals,so I picked up this cleanser. It's very gentle and non drying. It makes skin feel soft and so clean.My skin is normal to combo.I'd recommend this to anyone with combo or sensitive skin.

on 5/9/2015 9:51:00 PM

I have combination skin and this works great for my skin. I began using this because my co-worker told me it worked for her daughter. I gave it a shot. That was years ago. I love this and I haven't even thought about switching to anything else.

on 4/24/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't really like giving bad reviews but I felt like I should share my review of this product anyway. I first tried this cleanser a few months ago and didn't find anything special about it so I put it away and figured I would try it again some other time. My most recent cleanser wasn't working out for me so I got this one out again and it was not a good idea...after using the cleanser my face was extremely tight and more red than usual. The bumps I have on my skin got even worse. I do have EXTREMELY sensitive skin though, so that could be contributing to the bad reaction. It might work for you if you don't have sensitive skin though...it just didn't work for my extra sensitive face. The packaging was nice though...only it wouldn't be good for travel. (I travel a lot) Overall I would not purchase this cleanser again...or recommend it to others.

on 3/25/2015 1:02:00 PM

The pump worked great, and it was great for travelling because you could twist the pump so nothing would leak out.
At first, I thought this was a great product and that it was working well. I was using it only on my forehead, because I was using a different cleanser for the rest of my face. But then I developed these little acne bumps on my forehead from this stuff.
The smell was nice, and it wasn't overly drying, but those little acne bumps were enough to turn me away. I ended up tossing it out.

on 3/22/2015 10:14:00 AM

Could not get the pump to work. It now leaks. Very smelly.

on 3/1/2015 11:36:00 AM

This cleanser is good at taking makeup off. Beside that, it has no positives. It's really scented and irritates my skin to the point of redness/stinging hours after I've used it. I also get pimples using this, in random spots on my face that normally do not break out, like my cheeks. Will be throwing this one out.

on 2/27/2015 2:55:00 AM

If you like your skin to not burn and become blotchy and red then do yourself a favour and don't purchase this product. I have used Neutrogena products for years and even use the Naturals face scrub and have no problems but this stuff... This stuff is like paint stripper. Don't go there!!! Am currently trying to calm my skin with ice cubes and my boyfriend just laughed at me because my face is tomato red.

on 2/22/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Eyes: Violet

I am honestly shocked to see such awful reviews on this product. I have sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin, and this product cleans my face without any irritation, only slightly drying, and helps control my breakouts. I may even dare to say that this is my HG cleanser! It works well with my skin, even though the reviews suggest that this wouldn't work at all. If you're considering giving it a try, I'd go for it, you never know!