July 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Bronzers - Milani - Baked Bronzer in Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by BoundlessBeauty

I absolutely love this bronzer. It has an amazing glow effect and creates a beautiful look. This product doesn't create a harsh look or deep contouring - it's main purpose is to add glow and a slight bronze/blushed look. I use the bronzer on the apples of my cheeks to allow light to reflect off my cheekbones. The product also looks luminous on camera. I use the "Real Technique's Multi-Task brush" because it applies this very well. Great Baked Bronzer that looks great paired with the "Lancome Shimmer Pink Pool Blush."

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Bree74

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I wear it everyday on my face and neck. It is the final step to my 3 step foundation application. It gives my face a very light beautiful GLOW! It looks like the sun kissed my face. If you are looking for some glow from the sun get this bronzer! You won't be disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an alright bronzer. For $8 I wouldn't re purchase, the pigmentation isn't great, and I just use it for a little glow. I don't see much difference except my skin looks sparkly. Its a little too sparkly for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFanatic765

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying many different kinds of bronzer, this one is defiantly my favorite. It is the perfect color for my skin tone. I was worried about it being to glittery after reading some of the reviews, but it's not that bad at all. Overall, I would purchase this again instead of a higher end product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from Walmart for $8 which is inexpensive. I wear it as a blush to get a more subtle glow as this don't show up good enough to be used as a contour. I wouldn't repurchase because it have so much that I haven't hit pan. And may want to try other bronzers in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this bronzer,it adds a nice glow, not too much of a difference but its still nice. Its a little shimmery but great for summer/nighttime. Im not a big bronzer wearer so thinks works fine for me but maybe something with a little more color to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adds a little glow/shimmer. I appreciate it since 1) I'm really pale and 2) I am getting to be middle aged so this kind of thing adds a little softening to my features. It's subtle -- don't expect a huge difference, just a little "lift".

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kissmeimacat

This was one of my favorite bronzers. It left a healthy glow and had just a tiny bit of sparkle. Not like teenage glitter at all, but a nice little sheen.

I never thought I would like that, but now I look for it in bronzers. I actually accidentally bought a matte bronzer and had to buy an additional powder to add that glow! I have very oily skin, but the glimmer didn't add to it. I'd buy it again, except only on sale probably... the lid/clear part popped out by itself, so it's not well made.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this bronzer for many reasons. I love the glowy look it gives me, I think it also looks great as a highlight. I have very light skin and I don't think it is that dark on me at all. I won't use this to contour my face only because I don't really like a shimmer contour. I use this more in the summer just to get a nice golden glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by iw71389

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

way to much shimmer...so much that it just looks like glitter all over your face. Deff love the color tho..and that sunkiss glow it gives you. Just disappointed on how glittery it has to be. Deff works better as a night time bronzer.