Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 7/10/2015 11:01:00 PM

Not a fan. I thought it was too sparkly, not very pigmented & no glow 👎.

on 12/25/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This beauty is definitely a drugstore charm! I absolutely love this bronzer as a subtle yet intense highlight on myself and my clients. It gives a glow that is not so bold, yet still intense on the skin. The shimmer is absolutely perfect and gives that "inner glow" feel. The name "Glow" is absolutely perfect because that is exactly what it does. I use this on all skin types and complexions and it works phenomenally!

I absolutely love this bronzer. It has an amazing glow effect and creates a beautiful look. This product doesn't create a harsh look or deep contouring - it's main purpose is to add glow and a slight bronze/blushed look. I use the bronzer on the apples of my cheeks to allow light to reflect off my cheekbones. The product also looks luminous on camera. I use the "Real Technique's Multi-Task brush" because it applies this very well. Great Baked Bronzer that looks great paired with the "Lancome Shimmer Pink Pool Blush."

on 10/26/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I wear it everyday on my face and neck. It is the final step to my 3 step foundation application. It gives my face a very light beautiful GLOW! It looks like the sun kissed my face. If you are looking for some glow from the sun get this bronzer! You won't be disappointed!

on 7/3/2013 10:36:00 PM

This is an alright bronzer. For $8 I wouldn't re purchase, the pigmentation isn't great, and I just use it for a little glow. I don't see much difference except my skin looks sparkly. Its a little too sparkly for my taste.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After trying many different kinds of bronzer, this one is defiantly my favorite. It is the perfect color for my skin tone. I was worried about it being to glittery after reading some of the reviews, but it's not that bad at all. Overall, I would purchase this again instead of a higher end product.

on 12/27/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I got this from Walmart for $8 which is inexpensive. I wear it as a blush to get a more subtle glow as this don't show up good enough to be used as a contour. I wouldn't repurchase because it have so much that I haven't hit pan. And may want to try other bronzers in the future.

on 12/26/2012 6:51:00 PM

I like this bronzer,it adds a nice glow, not too much of a difference but its still nice. Its a little shimmery but great for summer/nighttime. Im not a big bronzer wearer so thinks works fine for me but maybe something with a little more color to it.

on 11/12/2012 10:06:00 AM

Adds a little glow/shimmer. I appreciate it since 1) I'm really pale and 2) I am getting to be middle aged so this kind of thing adds a little softening to my features. It's subtle -- don't expect a huge difference, just a little "lift".

on 10/19/2012 10:20:00 AM

This was one of my favorite bronzers. It left a healthy glow and had just a tiny bit of sparkle. Not like teenage glitter at all, but a nice little sheen.

I never thought I would like that, but now I look for it in bronzers. I actually accidentally bought a matte bronzer and had to buy an additional powder to add that glow! I have very oily skin, but the glimmer didn't add to it. I'd buy it again, except only on sale probably... the lid/clear part popped out by itself, so it's not well made.

Top Rated Milani Products