July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Cream Blush in Flirt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Fantastic, amazing blusher. Bought on the strength of the reviews here. MUA did not let me down. I have not had much luck with cream blushers but this one has more of a spongy texture rather than a cream one. The container looks luxe but it is bulky so not the most portable of kit. I also bought the small stipple brush, recommended in several reviews. It applies like a dream and is very buildable. I am fair and it gave me the most wonderful glow. Also in another review it was recommended to swipe NYX powder blush in Natural over the top. As I had this in my armoury of beautifiers I tried that as well, and that added another dimension. Anyone new to ELF products should read the reviews on here before they buy. The products can be hit or miss and you get a good steer on here. The products are very good value for money, but be warned, if you shop online you can get carried away and buy far too much!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this blush. It blends beautifully and goes with any makeup look. It comes off as a glowy, gorgeous flushed pink. Makes my skin look awake and youthful. I love the packaging, but it is a little big to fit in my makeup bag, so it takes up a lot of space. Overall, an amazing cream blush and I will definitely be trying more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of a few things i ordered from ELF. I usually buy HE blushes but I have heard good things about theirs and loving all blushers I figured i'd give it a shot. I ordered this in Flirt which, at first scared me because it was soo pink. Well no worries because I also ordered the small stipple brush and it applied like a dream. The colour is perfect for my NW15-20 skin I couldn't believe it. It is very light and airy and you only need a very small amount even if you layer to get the colour you want.

It turns out on my skin a beautiful,healthy,flush of colour. I was very impressed with how long it lasts as well. I applied this around 10am before I went to a appointment. Here in NY on the Island it's hot and humid so a setting spray is a must for me so I did use that. I just got home at 5 and it still looks exactly as when I put it on. It hasn't faded or needed a retouch at all. Which is awesome because the container is quite large. You get a decent amount of product for the price it's just that it's very bulky so I'm glad that I don't need to bring anything with me.

Overall this is a great cream/mouse blush! You only need a very small amount and it lasts! It hasn't broken me out either yay! Don't be afraid of the colours they look super bright but apply beautifully! I will definitely be trying more and recommend it for the price you can't go wrong:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this blush. When I first used it, I wasn't sure if the best way to apply was with a brush or with fingers. I found that just using a regular blush brush works the best. I love to use this as a base and then layer my other pinky powder blushes over the top. It lasts for 6-8 hours (which is a long time for me as far as blush is concerned). The price is awesome too. I definitely will keep re buying this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush! It's very pigmented and perfect for spring ^.^ its fluffy and soft! I apply with a lancome highlighting brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm tan/olive skin tone & this shows up incredibly. Buildable, extremely pigmented, & awesome creamy mousse texture. So much product for the price. I recommend this to everyone!!! No need to spend all your money on high end cream blushes when this quality is just as good if not BETTER than the higher end cream blushes. There is not a single negative quality of this product. BUY BUY BUY!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Lila83

This is the first cream blush I have ever used, and I threw it in my online cart without even checking the reviews on mua which is rare for me.
I have to say, for $6 it is still a bargain considering how much you get AND the fact that it has such good pigmentation that a little goes a long way. I use a little bit of powder blush over it to set it, but for someone with combination skin (which turns oily in summer) this blush is fantastic. The only reason i didn't give it a 5 is the is annoyingly bulky packaging, but for the price it is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by schottamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this blush is AWESOME! i try all different blushes from high end to cheap & for the $ it is just a A STEAL. you get so, so much product & also very high end packaging to boot. the packaging is very sleek-it is square w/a clear bottom along black lid w/ the E.L.F name in silver on top. really, the packaging is better than any high end blushes i have looked at :). it has the consistancy of a nerf ball if that makes any sense- very spongy & bouncy. i found the best way to apply it is with a semi-hard brush. i just dab the top of the blush a couple times & blend on the apples of my cheeks.on the brush is looks like little dots but that is all you need b/c a little goes a long way & it is so perfect for adding layers-never turns cakey. it goes on naturally & looks like your are lit from within plus it feels like nothing is on your skin. AN OILY SKIN PEOPLE MUST BUY THIS BLUSH!!!!! i have very oily skin & it stays on 12 hours or more. always remember primer plus your foundation then put blush on top. i actually feel asleep w/ this on & woke up & it was still there. GREAT PRODUCT FROM ELF!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying this is the first cream blush I have ever tried. It doesn't feel like a cream, not like cream liners or cream anything I have tried. It's more whipped and fluffy, like a mousse, or brand new playdough. The expiration date says12 months and the price is $6, while before it was $3 to clear up any confusions with other reviews. Sadly, the amount isn't listed on the box so I can't let you know even after researching.

This blush claims to have a "cream to powder finish" and is oil free. The directions DO tell you to apply with fingers, so I'm sick of reviews complaining it didn't work with a brush -_-

I have very dry skin, and this product gave it a natural glow that didn't look dry, even with a powder blush layered over it. It does have a very natural finish unless you use more of it, (therefore it is build-able.) It does last long, and also helps the lasting power of your cream blushes.

I very much like this product, I'm just disappointed the price got hiked up to twice as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is way more pink than I expected. I have to apply it extremely lightly, with a stippling brush, or else i'll look like a clown. However, it is really great for the price, and looks nice and dewy on my skin. So much better for dry skin than a powder blush. I plan on getting more colors. The packaging is bulky but attractive. It looks very high-end.