July 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Blush - Sleek - Contour Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nads2014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the price I think this is a really good product ! The bronzer part of the highlighter works really well and blends in nicely and the highlighter is well highlighting and you don't need to use much. I would buy this again as it does the job and I think both colours (I am the light version) Are really lovely . I would be interested to try a more high end product at some point but just as I'm curious not because there's anything wrong with this !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this kit. I previously did not own any contour makeup and used eyeshadows to both contour and highlight so I was going to buy the Naked flushed palette until I discovered this which is basically the same thing (minus blush) and for a fraction of the price. I bought the light kit and I feel like the contour colour is the perfect shade for me even when I am wearing tan, it is natural and not orangey looking. As for the highlight, you only need a tiny bit of this product as it goes a long way, very shimmery and luminous everything a good highlight should be. I really love this product and will most definitely be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by zojo09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE this! This is my first contour kit and i ordered mine in medium. (I'm a 7.5 Mac Matchmasters and probably NW45 in their concealers) I was worried at first because when I first opened it, the contour powder seemed to be really close to my skin complexion while the highlighter looked waaaay too light. But I'm glad I got the medium versus the dark. The contour powder is slightly darker than my complexion and is very buildable. I think the color is close enough to add a subtle shadow to my cheekbones, and seeing that I like to keep my full-face makeup natural-looking, I'm sold. Its not too dramatic at ALL.

The highlighter now. I see what the other reviewers mean when they say it doesnt blend easy. However, I love the shimmer it gives my face! It catches light beautifully! A little goes a loong way too. In the future, though, I may just use a lighter concealer on the areas I want to highlight and then dust some of the Sleek highlighter over the concealer. I love the way it catches the light, but for my under eye area I would like a little more.

Over all, I would buy this again. This is my first kit so I am curious to see what else is out there. But I'm happy with Sleek

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by makeyourself420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ooooh yes the sleek contour palette. What I love about this company is that they cater to ladies with deep skin tones, so their medium is an actual medium not a beige!! Iam an nc42 and bought the medium. Love it! I find I get a smoother finish with a large eyeshadow blending brush, I've tried applying it with a contour and a blush brush ad they both give me a streaky look. The highlighter is a lovely bonus too and adds a wonderful dimension to my daily look! I apply it on the middle of my nose, top of lip, upper cheekbone. Will buy this again! Only $9 you can't go wrong x

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Clou80

I really wanted this to work for me, I have natually very high cheek bones but due to weight gain on my face they are slightly hidden at the moment.

I started using this at the same time as Garnier BB cream and I got closed comedones on cheek bones in exact location I used this. I am still unsure if its from Sleek Kit or from Garnier so am very much on the fence. I am inclined to this it was a mixture of both and I really dont feel confident in using this product again sadly.

I found it did give the illusion of cheek bones, but O my Days it really had to be worked and worked with a brush.

I am not rating it very low just cause I cannot be sure if this did break me out, also with some practive I feel I could have made this work better. But sadly I am never going to know as I am only getting rid of the bumps on face, I do not want them back!! Also dont feel too hard done by considering the very cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by bailey1008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bit of a mixed review.

At first, I really liked this kit. The highlighter is lovely, particularly on the brow area. I think I would just purchase this part of the product on its own in the future as a little goes a very long way.

I also liked the contour powder for a while, but found it difficult to work with. It doesn't buff very well with any of the brushes I own (mac, sigma, elf, you name it...) and seems to look a bit congealed on top of my foundation if it's overworked.

Having used a few different bronzers, I've found that any matte bronzer can do the job just as well - often better. So, I probably won't buy this again if I can't get it to work better. I am compelled to keep trying though, as it gets such great reviews from others.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by maria91

I have this in light and it's so nice. It was the first bronzer/highlight set I bought, so I can't compare it to others, but I certainly like it!

I was afraid that the bronzer looked so dark and it would make my face look muddy, but it didn't. I just used a light hand with it and blend blend blend!

Although the highlighter is quite nice - finely milled and leaves a very flattering shimmery finish without any coarse glitter falling out, I find that it's slightly less easy to blend compared to the bronzer.

Overall I would recommend it, especially for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

I love this!! The highlight is perfect and the bronzer is amazing. They both blend easy, and last all day. The bronzer is not muddy, not red, not orange, it's perfect for fair skin. I got mine in fair, and love it. The finish is satin for the bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Zoe8x

I love this!! So cheap and gives that Kim K look ;). Long wearing.