March 3, 2015 | 1106 users online

Blush - Sleek - Contour Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2015 11:06:00 PM More reviews by leo1608

It's definitely good value for money. But the highlighter is too shimmery.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:57:00 PM More reviews by eelinvictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've owned this product in the shade Light for about a year now, so I'm ready to give my full opinion on it!

First of all the color. The matte contour shade is on the red side of bronzer-shades, rather than on the orange or cool side. It works fine for my light skintone, but I wouldn't go for it if I was very fair. The highlighter is nice and pale, although it's quite glittery. Both shades has good color payoff.

I find it hard to apply the contour shade evenly. I don't know why, but it just seems to go on a bit patchy no matter what brush I use and no matter if I apply it on top of foundation or bare skin. The highlighter is a bit too glittery for my taste, but it doesn't actually look bad at all on the cheekbones. It's just not my favourite. I love the highlighter for the inner corners of my eyes though, it brightens very beautifully.

I really like the packaging, it's sleek and feels more expensive than it actually is. It's very compact but the mirror inside is big. Over all it's good value for money, but personally I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:24:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only contouring kit I have tried, but I wouldn't try any others as this does everything you need it to! The price is fantastic, the product inside is fantastic very pigmented. The highlighter is great for on your brow arch and cheek bones. Only disappointing thing is the case always seems to fall apart a few months down the line. The top comes off so I have to tape it together otherwise your powders will be broken and scratched.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by hopejox

Im still looking for the perfect matte powder to contour with but this contour palette is really good! I don't use the highlight shade as I find that it doesn't have much pigment and in the medium is rather orange? However the contour powder is really good very pigmented and for the price its a must. I do find that this needs topping up every so often even with setting spray as it doesn't last very long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I love this contour kit! It is perfect on my nc20 skin and the highlighter is very good. Just try not to use too much because of course it can make your skin look muddy!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lndtng

I'm asian, have a slightly 'darker shade of light' skin tone, and prefer the more natural make up look (one that is subtle, but still noticeable). This product has been good to me. Great pigmentation, even with a soft hand, making it more build-able. I purchased this in the palette "Light" and it's perfect for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by CloMaii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brilliant bronzer which looks natural, easy to blend, not orange very warm and neutral. I have the shade medium and bought this for £6!!! Very happy! Although the highlighter has little pay off and is bearly noticeable!:(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by imgndstrctn

You just need very little amount on this item! Doesn't cause me to break out at all and I love how it seems so natural and the perfect shade for me! I got it in light and I have fair Asian combination skin with the occasional pimples here and there but this is such a good bronzer and highlighter and I'm never GNA try anything else unless sleek decides to discontinue this product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a while ago on amazon and let me start by saying the price is amazing. I payed about 8 and wasn't expecting that much from this product but I ended up loving it. The contouring shade is perfect for my NC15, not too dark, not yellow or orange at all, very easy to blend and stays on quite long.
The highlighting shade creates a gorgeous natural flush with a little bit of shimmer, reminds me a bit of MAC soft and gentle. It's a beautiful rosy/golden shade which never looks over the top. Absolutely loving this !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So, I don't know how they do it for $8 but this trumps my $25 theBalm Mary loumanizer, and $32 UD naked flushed palette both in color, longevity and consistency. I'm very pale (nc15 is too dark for me) and cool toned, so most contours are too ruddy and dark. I don't necessarily like subtle makeup, but I at least want it to blend. This is perfect. It's very buildable if you like dramatic contouring, but sweeps on very sheer. The highlighter is amazing and PERFECT for my skin, and it lasts all day with a satiny finish. I had my eye on the itcosmetics contour kit, but realized that honestly, no matter what it's like, it couldn't be better than this. I couldn't ask for a better contour/highlight duo. Paired with the coastal scents contour palette (about $20) this is all you'll ever need.