Sleek Contour Kit

4.4

I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm just going to say it....THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have used this for years and love it.

I use the shade "light" which is perfect for my fair skin tone, the highlight that comes with the contour shade is gorgeous too - one of my favourite highlights.

This is such an affordable product, but it's such good quality for the price (6.49, I believe). The contour shade blend beautifully and it can be used very lightly to slightly contour the cheeks, or even just to bronze the face and makeup the face glow. But, you can also add more product and build it up WITHOUT it getting muddy - I've never experienced a muddy look whilst using this and believe me I have layered this up for a more intense look.

I just love how versatile the product is, it's fabulous for traveling and it's just super good quality for an affordable price. What more could you want?

Definitely grab yourself one of these if you're a beginner or are wanting something on a budget - this product has lasted me ages and I've only just bought a new one. Definitely a product where a little goes a long way.

Application tip: I use the Real Techniques 'contour brush' or the RT 'cheek brush' with this product and I love this combo.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing!I have the colour light and it is great for my fair skin.The pigmentation is super.You have to dip your brush just once to pick up enough amount of product.The contour shade is not orange at all and the highlighter is very nice.It's insane that this is so cheap.It is definitely worth your money.

on 5/20/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

After constantly finding the Sleek Contour Kit sold out in store, I ordered it online, unable to resist after hearing so many rave reviews about it. I have the shade 'medium' and it suits my NC30 complexion just fine. I love how pigmented it is, I love the compact, no hassle, sleek (^_^) packaging, and I love the smooth texture.
It's a deep brown shade which can be used sparingly or heavily on medium skin tones, depending on how you like your contour. It's not orange at all, or muddy and looks very good once blended in. As for the highlight shade, it's a warm shimmery nude shade which looks very natural on deeper skin tones. It is very finely milled, so you won't get that awful glittery effect, just a pretty, warm glow. I really love the Sleek range for its affordable yet good quality and pigmented products, and I'm really glad to have got my hands on this contour kit as it is utterly brilliant.

on 5/7/2015 9:33:00 PM

Overall is anice,worth the money product.Really hard to hit the pan since is so pigmented.
That is actually my problem.
I cannot maybe use a light hand.I got this in mefium shade and is quite dark.Even for me that i love fake tanning.
For sisters in colour might be the one.
For me,i feel that it makes me ,like having bear or something, no matter how hard i blend blend blend.
Next time i will try the light colour.
Wow.That is a surprise for me the tanning junkie..!

on 3/1/2015 11:06:00 PM

It's definitely good value for money. But the highlighter is too shimmery.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've owned this product in the shade Light for about a year now, so I'm ready to give my full opinion on it!

First of all the color. The matte contour shade is on the red side of bronzer-shades, rather than on the orange or cool side. It works fine for my light skintone, but I wouldn't go for it if I was very fair. The highlighter is nice and pale, although it's quite glittery. Both shades has good color payoff.

I find it hard to apply the contour shade evenly. I don't know why, but it just seems to go on a bit patchy no matter what brush I use and no matter if I apply it on top of foundation or bare skin. The highlighter is a bit too glittery for my taste, but it doesn't actually look bad at all on the cheekbones. It's just not my favourite. I love the highlighter for the inner corners of my eyes though, it brightens very beautifully.

I really like the packaging, it's sleek and feels more expensive than it actually is. It's very compact but the mirror inside is big. Over all it's good value for money, but personally I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the only contouring kit I have tried, but I wouldn't try any others as this does everything you need it to! The price is fantastic, the product inside is fantastic very pigmented. The highlighter is great for on your brow arch and cheek bones. Only disappointing thing is the case always seems to fall apart a few months down the line. The top comes off so I have to tape it together otherwise your powders will be broken and scratched.

on 12/30/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im still looking for the perfect matte powder to contour with but this contour palette is really good! I don't use the highlight shade as I find that it doesn't have much pigment and in the medium is rather orange? However the contour powder is really good very pigmented and for the price its a must. I do find that this needs topping up every so often even with setting spray as it doesn't last very long at all.

on 11/10/2014 12:44:00 AM

I love this contour kit! It is perfect on my nc20 skin and the highlighter is very good. Just try not to use too much because of course it can make your skin look muddy!

on 11/4/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm asian, have a slightly 'darker shade of light' skin tone, and prefer the more natural make up look (one that is subtle, but still noticeable). This product has been good to me. Great pigmentation, even with a soft hand, making it more build-able. I purchased this in the palette "Light" and it's perfect for my skin tone.

Top Rated Sleek Products