April 18, 2014 | 1765 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Sms815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually like this stuff quite a bit as a daily shampoo...it doesnt strip the moisture & leaves my hair silky & soft. I usually wait for It to go on sale cos it is rather spendy. I usually use biolage 3-5 days a week & then a clarifying shampoo to remove all the silicone & other build up. I also love the smell. I could see how this could make hair greasy so if you have oily scalp stay away
Overall its good but not my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by jenn12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

duh ? do u joke me ?
alll the oily hairs next day
cheapo yukkkk

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Terrible, I've never used a shampoo that left me greasy roots immediately upon my hair drying. It does smooth your hair down, which is why I gave it 2 instead of 1 star. But it leaves a waxy, greasy film all over your hair. If brushed, it looks very smooth, but if I touched or moved my hair, it would tangle instantly.

Awful, expensive shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I am a very loyal Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo and Ultra-Hydrating Balm user and have been for several years. Every once in a while I get the craving to try something new so I thought Iíd give both the Smooththerapie shampoo and conditioner a spin since there was a buy one get 50% off sale. My hair is thick, coarse, curly and colour-treated. I wash it every day, blow it dry and then straighten with a flat-iron. Despite this daily abuse, my hair is in pretty good shape. The Smooththerapie shampoo and conditioner are supposed to fight frizz in 97% humidity. Since itís only February, I canít attest to that fact. What I can say is this: after shampooing and conditioning, my hair is left slightly tangled. The only styling product I use is Biolageís (told you I was a loyal Biolage user!) Fortifying Heat Styler. Massaging this into my hair afterwards is difficult since I need to run it through tangles that I never experienced when using the hydrating line. Once through, I finger dry with the hair dryer and once itís about 95% dry, I straighten it with a big round brush and then flat-iron. In the end, my hair is smooth, soft, shiny and not as puffy as usual. The shampoo is paraben-free and supposedly gentle on colour-treated hair. Itís clear coloured and lathers and rinses well. Iíve used it two days in a row and still canít decide if I like it.
UPDATE:11 Feb 2011: Went back to my regular shampoo and conditioner and my hair is 100% better. Will not repurchase this again.