October 26, 2014 | 1667 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kattmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells blooming lovely!

It's floral, slightly sweet and not cloying

The scent is definitely noticeable but not overpowering and It has a good staying power

This perfume is versatile- appropriate for work, casual days or more formal settings because I think the scent is universally pleasing

I think the ideal wearer for this scent is someone in their 20's or early 30's

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because of the inflated price.
The yawn inducing bottle design doesn't help either...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by tessture

All I detect on my skin is a childlike muget and faint freesia/wisteria notes that remind me of soap. Boring and very young. There's not enough complexity to hold my attention

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by HannahsMerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The smell is, as one might expect from Dior, gorgeous! It is by far the most fresh, light, and feminine scent I've ever owned and it absolutely breaks my heart that the longevity of it is minimal. It almost instantly disappears. I use the original Miss Dior Cherie on nights out and sometimes my outfit will stay in my washing pile for weeks and, upon digging it out to wash it, will still smell strongly of Dior! I wish that I could say that I'd buy Blooming Bouquet again but until its staying power is sorted that won't happen!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

My lovely boyfriend bought me this perfume this past May for my birthday. We went out to Sephora together, tried out every perfume they had and I decided that this one is my favourite. The packing of this perfume is super cute and simple, very elegant and girly which I love. I have however fallen out of love with this perfume a bit. The perfume does have a really nice flowery sweet scent (I'm horrible at describing smells) but it is almost too sweet. I didn't mind it initially but now whenever I spray it, I find it a bit strong. I don't dislike the smell, its just a bit overpowering. I'm not really super impressed with the wear time of this either. When I apply it initially, I usually stick to about 3 sprays and it is really strong but about 3 hours later, I can barely smell it anymore. I feel like it goes from being really full on to just kind of dropping off in no time at all. I still do like the perfume and wear it every now and again but it definitely isn't my first pick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is a run-of-the-mill summer scent. I have tried quite a few Dior perfumes and have yet to find one I dislike, but this one is probably one of the worst in terms of quality. The smell is nice; light, floral, and feminine. But I suppose because it's an EDT it does not last very long. I like to wear it during the day or to work since it's not that defined. I definitely prefer J'adore over this any day!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume is lovely BUT THE STAYING POWER IS A TOTAL COMPLETE JOKE. Fix this!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love most Christian Dior scents and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is no exception. It's very light and airy. I love the perfect mix of soft floral and fruity notes. It is a great summer scent. I agree with the other Reviewers about it not lasting long but I spray myself again if I'm going out at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this, however the staying power is very bad. Do you hear me Dior? Please offer this in EDP.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This fragrance is a pretty, light floral - and absolutely forgettable. There is nothing unique or memorable about it - there's nothing to distinguish it from the countless other pretty, light florals at your local drugstore. Several other reviewers have called it "inoffensive" which is true, but it's hardly a ringing endorsement. It seems to be a very backhanded compliment - "well, maybe nobody will compliment you on it, but at least nobody will find it offensive". Can you imagine how you'd feel it someone described you as "inoffensive"? The house of Dior used to be known for its statement fragrances - the original Miss Dior, Dioresssence, Diorella and Diorissiomo, other others. This does not smell like a Dior.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My awesome hubby bought this for my birthday and I love it! It's a beautiful soft floral that isn't like anything I own or anything I smell on anyone else. It's lasting power isn't nearly as good as say my Bond No. 9 SFA (which is the longest lasting perfume I've ever owned, BTW) but I love reapplying anyways since the bottle is so pretty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No