September 1, 2014 | 1045 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

My lovely boyfriend bought me this perfume this past May for my birthday. We went out to Sephora together, tried out every perfume they had and I decided that this one is my favourite. The packing of this perfume is super cute and simple, very elegant and girly which I love. I have however fallen out of love with this perfume a bit. The perfume does have a really nice flowery sweet scent (I'm horrible at describing smells) but it is almost too sweet. I didn't mind it initially but now whenever I spray it, I find it a bit strong. I don't dislike the smell, its just a bit overpowering. I'm not really super impressed with the wear time of this either. When I apply it initially, I usually stick to about 3 sprays and it is really strong but about 3 hours later, I can barely smell it anymore. I feel like it goes from being really full on to just kind of dropping off in no time at all. I still do like the perfume and wear it every now and again but it definitely isn't my first pick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is a run-of-the-mill summer scent. I have tried quite a few Dior perfumes and have yet to find one I dislike, but this one is probably one of the worst in terms of quality. The smell is nice; light, floral, and feminine. But I suppose because it's an EDT it does not last very long. I like to wear it during the day or to work since it's not that defined. I definitely prefer J'adore over this any day!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume is lovely BUT THE STAYING POWER IS A TOTAL COMPLETE JOKE. Fix this!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love most Christian Dior scents and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is no exception. It's very light and airy. I love the perfect mix of soft floral and fruity notes. It is a great summer scent. I agree with the other Reviewers about it not lasting long but I spray myself again if I'm going out at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this, however the staying power is very bad. Do you hear me Dior? Please offer this in EDP.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This fragrance is a pretty, light floral - and absolutely forgettable. There is nothing unique or memorable about it - there's nothing to distinguish it from the countless other pretty, light florals at your local drugstore. Several other reviewers have called it "inoffensive" which is true, but it's hardly a ringing endorsement. It seems to be a very backhanded compliment - "well, maybe nobody will compliment you on it, but at least nobody will find it offensive". Can you imagine how you'd feel it someone described you as "inoffensive"? The house of Dior used to be known for its statement fragrances - the original Miss Dior, Dioresssence, Diorella and Diorissiomo, other others. This does not smell like a Dior.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My awesome hubby bought this for my birthday and I love it! It's a beautiful soft floral that isn't like anything I own or anything I smell on anyone else. It's lasting power isn't nearly as good as say my Bond No. 9 SFA (which is the longest lasting perfume I've ever owned, BTW) but I love reapplying anyways since the bottle is so pretty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Dior is my fragrance house, their perfumes all just work so well with my chemistry: all of my HG's over the past fifteen years have come from them. Blooming Bouquet is no exception....SO pretty! I imagine if you loved the original Miss Dior Cherie, you'll at least like Blooming Bouquet.

The only problem, and something I find totally uncharacteristic of Dior: Blooming Bouquet really just doesn't last more than a few hours...and this is coming from someone who detests wafts of perfume trailing behind others. It's odd that Dior is always my first fragrance stop, they're known for their big, powerhouse perfumes but I can usually use one spritz of their fragrances to take me from morning to night...there's no way I can do this with Blooming Bouquet. Blooming Bouquet only comes in an EDT (why?!, I mean, no big deal if it lasted, Hypnotic Poison only comes in EDT, and it lasts), and Blooming Bouquet definitely requires you to bring along a small travel atomizer if you want to keep the scent alive from morning to night. I'm all for soft, close-to-the-skin scents, but Blooming Bouquet EDT is totally gone by noon, doesn't matter if you spray it on clothing, hair or skin. Irritating.

If you liked the original Miss Dior Cherie before Dior changed the fragrance and the name to Miss Dior due to their excuse of the "aging" model: Natalie Portman (who I don't think fits the perfume *at all*!), you'll like Blooming Bouquet, which to my nose, on my skin, has the same body and base notes, it's just the top notes that have changed: instead of that playful, effervescent punch of Cherie, there's a sweet, soft, benign rose in it's place. Unexpected for me, although lovely all the same--the only rose scent I've even remotely liked enough to own is YSL Parisienne. I was a HUGE fan of the original Cherie and was pretty devastated to find out it was d/c'ed (haha, I'm still angry about it and cling bitterly to what's left of my tiny original bottle!), SO, while Blooming Bouquet isn't perfect, it's soft reminders of Cherie conjure love and a devoted fan.

Who can write a review for perfumes in the "Miss Dior" line without mentioning the bottle? Absolute, girly-perfection: I love looking at it on my vanity, and the light pink color of the EDT is just icing on the cake.

The only thing is: I wonder how long this one will be around before Dior changes or d/c's it...and seriously, bring out an EDP, or do something about the pathetic lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty scent but very low silage. I like a more muscular scent. I should have known it would be so light..from my experience with Zen. I won't buy again. after all, what good is a $$ fragrance if it is gone in a second.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ARRGHHFIDASJKASD.

I am so annoyed by this perfume. The scent is beautiful - light, peony, young, not offensive, flirty. BUT. The staying power is horrendous. What's the point of a scent when it disappears by the time I leave the house???

I am even more annoyed because I read the negative reviews about staying power. I spritzed some tester on on TWO separate occasions and both times, mysteriously, the fragrance lasted all day (way better than the Chloe roses fragrance). But now that I have purchased the full size bottle, I'm afraid I have to confirm the negative reviews about staying power. I now spray this on like a lunatic in the morning (in my hair, on my clothes, pulse points, etc etc) and it still somehow floats away from me by the time I get to school. :(