Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet

3.5

on 1/26/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm sampling this one. It is a pleasant white floral, that smells like it's perfectly lady-like and appropriate. In other words, there is very little personality to this one. It's pretty, but pretty in a boring way. Very easy to wear however, and I enjoy the scent. I just wouldn't drop a lot of money on this one.

on 1/17/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very fresh and light perfume. Super feminine but not very long lasting. Expected more for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A great perfume for work. It has a rosey creaminess to it that I like a lot; it's beautiful. But on dry-down I get a synthetic smell of cheap plastic that I can taste at the back of my throat. I'll finish the bottle and stick to my YSL and Guerlain perfumes.

on 11/13/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet is a soft, pretty, feminine fragrance.

Top note is citrus, then the florals arrive. Drydown is a very soft, citrus (smell mostly mandarin and peach), floral (peony and rose), musk.

A blind buy, but it didn't wow me enough to repurchase. Blooming Bouquet is pleasant, but too expensive for an average floral. I'm not a fan of sillage ~ as I sashay off, don't want a scent trailing behind, but if you prefer sillage, skip this one.

on 10/7/2014 7:25:00 PM

This smells blooming lovely!

It's floral, slightly sweet and not cloying

The scent is definitely noticeable but not overpowering and It has a good staying power

This perfume is versatile- appropriate for work, casual days or more formal settings because I think the scent is universally pleasing

I think the ideal wearer for this scent is someone in their 20's or early 30's

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because of the inflated price.
The yawn inducing bottle design doesn't help either...

on 9/29/2014 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

All I detect on my skin is a childlike muget and faint freesia/wisteria notes that remind me of soap. Boring and very young. There's not enough complexity to hold my attention

The smell is, as one might expect from Dior, gorgeous! It is by far the most fresh, light, and feminine scent I've ever owned and it absolutely breaks my heart that the longevity of it is minimal. It almost instantly disappears. I use the original Miss Dior Cherie on nights out and sometimes my outfit will stay in my washing pile for weeks and, upon digging it out to wash it, will still smell strongly of Dior! I wish that I could say that I'd buy Blooming Bouquet again but until its staying power is sorted that won't happen!

on 8/30/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My lovely boyfriend bought me this perfume this past May for my birthday. We went out to Sephora together, tried out every perfume they had and I decided that this one is my favourite. The packing of this perfume is super cute and simple, very elegant and girly which I love. I have however fallen out of love with this perfume a bit. The perfume does have a really nice flowery sweet scent (I'm horrible at describing smells) but it is almost too sweet. I didn't mind it initially but now whenever I spray it, I find it a bit strong. I don't dislike the smell, its just a bit overpowering. I'm not really super impressed with the wear time of this either. When I apply it initially, I usually stick to about 3 sprays and it is really strong but about 3 hours later, I can barely smell it anymore. I feel like it goes from being really full on to just kind of dropping off in no time at all. I still do like the perfume and wear it every now and again but it definitely isn't my first pick.

on 7/29/2014 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a run-of-the-mill summer scent. I have tried quite a few Dior perfumes and have yet to find one I dislike, but this one is probably one of the worst in terms of quality. The smell is nice; light, floral, and feminine. But I suppose because it's an EDT it does not last very long. I like to wear it during the day or to work since it's not that defined. I definitely prefer J'adore over this any day!

on 7/11/2014 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This perfume is lovely BUT THE STAYING POWER IS A TOTAL COMPLETE JOKE. Fix this!!!!

Popular Fragrances