July 26, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Rouge G Brilliant - B60 Beatrix

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by wendyfernandes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow!!!!! finally found my HG lipstick. I have terrible lips that are always dry and chapped so to wear lipstick is not something I was blessed with. My routine was to put Dior's Lipbalm and then whatever lipstick of the day but within 2 hours it will wear off. With this one it stays 6hours straight. Even after eating and drinking.

I have been using this for about 4months now and the results so far so good and it goes brialiantly with my Dior's Creme de Rose. But sometimes I dont even put that and no complaints whatsoever. It is bit on the pricey side but it is totally worth it and you can tell the difference between a drugstore brand and a high end product. This thing WORKS!!!!!! I actually love the packaging and the lovely pouch it comes with.
10/10 atleast from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Guerlain Rouge G Brilliant in Beatrix (60) is simply the perfect sheer petal pink with some shimmer (that just reads as dewy on) in a luscious cushiony formula. The packaging, while pretty, is often inconvenient and quite heavy, but that and the tres cher price are the only two things I dislike about this product. It's beautiful and versatile, a pink just on the warm side and not too bright for eye-heavy looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Mommyandmore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like I am at a total disadvantage when it comes to lipsticks because there are some great formulas out there that just don't work for me. My lips get very chapped from pretty much every lipstick (or balm!) out there. That's why, even at this price, I'm happy to recommend Guerlain Rouge G de Brilliant. The color Beatrix is my HG. It gives me the look I've been searching for my whole life: healthy-looking, naturally pink, full lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I had a sample of Beatrix and I really like this lipstick it is a petal pink with shimmer, more warm then cool but both can pull it off. Brillant is a sheerer lipstick then the normal Rouge G, so it might please people who prefer lipgloss over lipstick. I did swatch Beatrix next to Pinky Mauve from Dior and Pinky Mauve is brighter and have more yellow undertone. Pinky Mauve is not a dupe of Beatrix but is really close (Beatrix is warmer)