November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

OMG I love the way this oil smells!!! I can't even describe it, it just smells luxurious and amazing haha. I only apply to wet or damp hair because if I apply to dry hair, it makes my hair look REALLY oily, it doesn't really absorb into the hair very well unless your hair's wet or damp.. I usually put it in after showering and towel-drying my hair. The smell lingers for a good amount of time, especially if I leave my hair up in a bun while it's still wet... I just can't say enough how great the smell is.. I definitely recommend. It makes my hair soooo soft and silky... Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I run this through my thick hair, and leave it in, after I shampoo and condition.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil makes my hair silky soft and manageable (no flyaways) from the moment I remove my towel from my hair to blow-dry and style.

The bottles I purchase are clear, but it is the same product as the blue bottle pictured. Organix makes one for dry, coarse hair, and one for all hair types. I have purchased both over several years, and am currently using the one for all hair types. This product is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ShellyB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this, it makes my hair amazingly soft, shiny and healthy!!! Have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by zhra

nothing special except it is not greasy and make it easy to untangle and comb hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this stuff on damp hair and it's so nice and silky after I blow dry! It doesn't feel weighed down at all. The gold bottle and the packaging it comes in were very appealing to me (shinyyy). You don't have to use a lot of it, and I have a feeling the bottle will last me awhile too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always looking for products that make my thick, fluffy hair more manageable without a lot of effort on my part. I want smooth locks without using a blowdryer, straightener, gel, etc.This stuff is a lifesaver. After a shower, I comb about a dime-sized amount of this oil through my damp hair and let it air-dry. I was amazed at how much better my hair looked! With no additional product or tools (only used a comb), my hair laid in nice shiny waves with hardly any frizz or poof.

I paid about 8$ for this, which I found to be very reasonable, especially considering the fact that argan oil from different lines can cost much more. The packaging is a little different than pictured... it has the same gold cap but the bottle is clear. It seems sturdy enough that the cap won't easily pop open.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this to those who struggle with frizz, dryness, or unwanted volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by nippydips

After hearing all these rave reviews about argan oil, I just had to get it! But argan oil is ridiculously expensive in its purest form and since this is a lot cheaper, I'm guessing it isn't AS organic as the pricier ones but irregardless, IT WORKS WONDERS. My hair is smoother, silkier and it doesn't weigh it down! I use it every few washes because I felt that for my hair, applying it after every wash made it a little oily and heavy on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by FloralRed

Yay, I love this stuff! A lot of oils have left my hair heavy and greasy, but not this stuff. It really nourishes the hair and keeps it looking healthy and glossy. When I first used this product it felt like my hair belonged on a Pantene commercial, no joke. I just follow the directions on the back the product and viola. Price is great in comparison to other Argan oils and the packaging looks a little too bulky for me but whatever, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by peacebeautylove

Omg, I love this product so much!
I use it after every time I wash my hair (I wash my hair at night) on towel-dried hair and comb it through. I just apply it to my ends and midlengths. I have the knottiest hair ever so this is great because it makes my hair so much easier to comb and it's such a breeze. The next day my hair is soft, shiny and smells great! It doesn't weigh down my thin limp hair and doesn't make it greasy or oily. The packaging on the one I have is the clear plastic squeezy bottle, don't have much to say about it, it looks fine and simple. I honestly love this so much, it is a bit expensive at around $24 AUD but you only need a small amount every time you use it and it is a great investment and really replenishes those dry ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Jasminion

I love this! My hair is thin and damage because I dyed it brown so it's always hell to comb it through as my hair is always tangled. I can apply a lot of this serum on the ends of my hair and it gets absorbed into my hair making it so easy to comb through. I do find that my hair will be somewhat tangled the next day even if I don't wash my hair. But all in all, It's worked like a dream. I'm running out of it, I shall surely replenish it. :) Highly recommend this product!