Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 6/25/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It made my hair feel slightly softer and shinier, but if I accidentally apply too much, it would make my hair very greasy and flat. Overall this product is nice, but you just have to be careful of how much of the product you use

on 6/17/2015 1:07:00 PM

This stuff is amazing super amazing i have the argan oil of Morocco extra penetrating oil for dry and course hair...I cannot go with out this stuff...my hair is pretty healthy i dont use heat on my hair expect for maybe once a month using a hair dryer....and i dont use any hairspray or gel anything like that in my hair...i have ling poker straight hair i do color it about once every 6 weeks to touch up my roots bc i have white blonde hair that i color black...one of my biggest problems with my hair is knots esp after washing my hair its knot city...so i seen this stuff last yr and decided to give it a try and ive been hooked ever since...the smell is really nice i personally love it..and they way it makes my hair feel is awesome its makes my hair soooo soft and shiny and it hust leaves it looking amazing! If i dont use this stuff after the shower oh man my hair is dull knotty and just blahhh...o even put this in my step daughters hair bc she gets crazy knots and it really helps her..my hair has been doing so much better now that i ise this on a daily bases ive noticed alot less breakage less split ends and no frizz what so ever...i also love this oil bc no matter how much i put in my hair i never get that greasy oily feeling...i switched up like a month ago to this argon oil from sallys and i only put like a nickle size amount in my hair and it was soooo gross it was beyong oily and greasy just nasty....so i went right back and couldnt be happier...i usually use this after i get out of the shower and my hair is damp i start at my ends and work it up and whatever i have leftover on my hands ill put in my roots and it keeps my hair silky smooth unti my next washing..

on 6/17/2015 12:40:00 PM

This is the reason why I'm in love with Argan Oil. I believe in it's amazing power. I bought this 4 times already it's super great for dry fried hair. Does not weigh hair down, still has volume even if I applied a lot. I know that it's great because I tried other Moroccan oils, even more expensive ones they didn't give the same effect. Cheap and effective! Love it!

on 4/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

This is an amazing product. Am glad have been able to find it. :) Simply a magic bottle :D love it :D

Ok so I'm in the minority with this product. It was average for me. My hair did feel softer and stronger but I wouldn't say I felt a huge difference. My hair didn't feel silky or amazing in any way. It also seemed to take FOREVERRRRRR to dry my hair. Maybe this is something that happens when using oil in general?

on 4/22/2015 7:07:00 AM

I adore this product - it is like liquid gold for hair.

I have extremely dry hair at the moment it is moving into winter where I am and my hair is horrible. This product (along with using the Organix deep conditioner) has helped a lot and tames my hair a lot.

I will continue to buy it even after I get a keratin treatment to completely tame my frizz - as it really does make my hair feel so much softer and manageable.... it also smells great nice and fresh.

I only gave it 4 lippies as it is very expensive in NZ

on 4/10/2015 12:39:00 PM

I bought this because I asked a friend of mine who always has such nice and shiny hair what she uses, and this was it. This stuff smells amazing. And makes my hair super shiny and moisturized. The only reason I don`t love it is because this stuff gives me bacne if it touches my back, and when I have it in my hair and then go to bed, I get pimples on my cheeks (and I never ever break out on my cheeks). I still use it occasionally because I love what it does for my hair, but I hate how I have to be so careful about not letting it touch my face or back.
I would probably rate this 5 stars if it didn`t break me out.

on 4/7/2015 7:28:00 PM

Seriously, this has changed my life. I have wavy/curly hair, and a lot of it, and frizz is a never-ending battle. I work some of this into my damp hair after a bit of scrunching with a towel, twirl a few strands around for curl definition, and let dry... voila, frizz free and hair my friends envy. The fragrance is light and generally pleasant. I was recently travelling and went without this product for a few days, and I was really missing it - my hair was considerably drier and held less curl.

It is a little heavy for use on dry hair and flyaways (so I use something else for that). I also go through bottles quite quickly because I have a lot of hair...which does make it not cheap. But most importantly, it doesn't aggravate my horrifically sensitive skin!

on 4/7/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loooooove this oil! I put it on every time I get out of the shower and even before bed on dry hair. Its great! My hair absorbs it all. It makes my hair soft and hydrates it. My hair used to be so dead and dry from all the damage,but now the ends have come back to life since i've been using this ! My hair now has curls at the ends ! This stuff is amazing!

on 3/30/2015 5:16:00 AM

I bought this product after all the online reviews..... It is amazing!!! Smells incredible, is easy to distribute through the hair, and makes your hair so beautifully smooth (especially after a shampoo & conditioner) It also lasts for ages, as a little goes a long way.

The packaging can tend to get annoying, as the excess oil can get stuck in the lid and around the opening (though this is so minor I would not worry in the slightest- it doesn't change my opinion on this product at all) It is kind of expensive, but it is definitely worth the price...... It makes your hair look and feel AMAZING.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants smoother hair without the pain of paying too much or going to any ridiculous lengths of time.

Popular Styling Products