Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 4/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

This is an amazing product. Am glad have been able to find it. :) Simply a magic bottle :D love it :D

Ok so I'm in the minority with this product. It was average for me. My hair did feel softer and stronger but I wouldn't say I felt a huge difference. My hair didn't feel silky or amazing in any way. It also seemed to take FOREVERRRRRR to dry my hair. Maybe this is something that happens when using oil in general?

on 4/22/2015 7:07:00 AM

I adore this product - it is like liquid gold for hair.

I have extremely dry hair at the moment it is moving into winter where I am and my hair is horrible. This product (along with using the Organix deep conditioner) has helped a lot and tames my hair a lot.

I will continue to buy it even after I get a keratin treatment to completely tame my frizz - as it really does make my hair feel so much softer and manageable.... it also smells great nice and fresh.

I only gave it 4 lippies as it is very expensive in NZ

on 4/10/2015 12:39:00 PM

I bought this because I asked a friend of mine who always has such nice and shiny hair what she uses, and this was it. This stuff smells amazing. And makes my hair super shiny and moisturized. The only reason I don`t love it is because this stuff gives me bacne if it touches my back, and when I have it in my hair and then go to bed, I get pimples on my cheeks (and I never ever break out on my cheeks). I still use it occasionally because I love what it does for my hair, but I hate how I have to be so careful about not letting it touch my face or back.
I would probably rate this 5 stars if it didn`t break me out.

on 4/7/2015 7:28:00 PM

Seriously, this has changed my life. I have wavy/curly hair, and a lot of it, and frizz is a never-ending battle. I work some of this into my damp hair after a bit of scrunching with a towel, twirl a few strands around for curl definition, and let dry... voila, frizz free and hair my friends envy. The fragrance is light and generally pleasant. I was recently travelling and went without this product for a few days, and I was really missing it - my hair was considerably drier and held less curl.

It is a little heavy for use on dry hair and flyaways (so I use something else for that). I also go through bottles quite quickly because I have a lot of hair...which does make it not cheap. But most importantly, it doesn't aggravate my horrifically sensitive skin!

on 4/7/2015 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loooooove this oil! I put it on every time I get out of the shower and even before bed on dry hair. Its great! My hair absorbs it all. It makes my hair soft and hydrates it. My hair used to be so dead and dry from all the damage,but now the ends have come back to life since i've been using this ! My hair now has curls at the ends ! This stuff is amazing!

on 3/30/2015 5:16:00 AM

I bought this product after all the online reviews..... It is amazing!!! Smells incredible, is easy to distribute through the hair, and makes your hair so beautifully smooth (especially after a shampoo & conditioner) It also lasts for ages, as a little goes a long way.

The packaging can tend to get annoying, as the excess oil can get stuck in the lid and around the opening (though this is so minor I would not worry in the slightest- it doesn't change my opinion on this product at all) It is kind of expensive, but it is definitely worth the price...... It makes your hair look and feel AMAZING.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants smoother hair without the pain of paying too much or going to any ridiculous lengths of time.

on 1/6/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I picked up a sample of this on my way out in the check out line and I am so glad that I did that day. This product is my staple everyday hair product. I get out of the shower and apply a small amount to my damp hair starting at the ends and then I blowdry my hair or curl it or flatiron it, it makes my hair look super moisturised and healthy. Went back and repurchased it again!

on 12/21/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this oil (I enjoy most of the oils that Organix has). It smells absolutely fabulous. Very easy to distribute evenly throughout hair, especially when used after a shower while hair is damp. Great for softening hair and helping to loosen any tight knots. Doesn't make my hair have that greasy feeling. It leaves a nice shine.
Only downside is the bottle. I wish it were in a pump so that I could better control the amount of oil I want. But no other complaints.

UPDATE: Been 3 months and I've come to realize that this is what is giving me back-acne and acne along my hair line.

on 12/5/2014 7:05:00 AM

I love this product and would definitely repurchase this! After i take a shower, i will run this product unto my hair before i towel dry it.. My hair is naturally frizzy and dry, but after using it, i dont need to flat iron my hair because it feels soft and looks smooth ;)