Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is definitely a HG of my hair routine. I use it as an overnight treatment once weekly as well as a styling /everyday product. It has sealed up my split ends very nicely I must say, this product also combats frizz very well. I foresee myself using this product until it no longer becomes available. I love how the oil is absorbed into the hair shaft so thoroughly, there is no greasy residue left whatsoever. I have tried many Moroccan hair oils.... this by far is the best. I wish the packaging was a bit more convenient though. Overall, a must-buy if you are trying to grow your hair out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this recently and really liked it. I like to use oils to detangle dry hair, and this gives me the slip I need. The consistency is light and the smell is nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm so surprised by the high rating. The smell is unbearable and overpowering. I can put up with greasy serums if using a little bit will really help my hair be smoother/shinier. This serum does not deliver anything but smelly greasiness. The Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is HG for me, I also like the CHI and GVP Paul Mitchell Serum.

i use this as a heat protectant before i straighten my hair and it makes my hair sooo soft. there are no fly aways. i also use this on damp hair and when it's dry. i love this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently 27 yo with waist length black hair. My hair is fine with curly ends, i shampoo, condition and use hairdryer everyday at noon. I first saw this product at Watsons when i visited Singapore, I never see it before at Jakarta my hometown and I thought I'd like to give it a try. My hair can get very oily at the end of the day on the scalp but very dry and splitting at the other end. I use a drop of this Moroccan Oil every afternoon and i noticed my hair is slowly getting better. I found less split ends nowadays. Defly will buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I used the extra penetrating oil for dry coarse hair. It's very good stuff!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It makes my hair shiny without it being oily! It smells really nice as well. Just use a quarter size or less, especially if you have finer hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this product. It is so light, smells amazing, and makes my hair so silky!!!! I wish the packaging was a little different because it's easy for a little to leak out, but that's a small sacrifice to make when a product works so phenomenally. My hair has never looked more gorgeous than when I use this. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I had been eying this particular Moroccan oil for a while and finally got around to making the purchase. At first I hated the product. My expectation of the texture was oil-like but instead it's serum-like. Very silky! I don't particularly like the fragrance which comes across as fabric softener or dish detergent. The first application was on dry flat ironed hair which did absolutely nothing for me. Since then I use it as directed, on damp towel dried hair, and I like it. It absorbs well and makes for lighter, softer wash n' goes. How I wish there was more Argan oil because as it is the formula is nothing special. There are plenty of other equivalent serums with other oils that perform just as well but are cheaper. I will rebuy but I won't go out of my way in search for it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I used this expecting it to make my hair greasy. To my surprise, it actually made the ends of my hair frizzy and dry-looking, which they normally are not. Also, this has way more silicone in it than oil.

Popular Styling Products