April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Brows - Jordana - Brow and Eyeshadow Powder Single

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Sheer to built pigmentation Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Some products are chalky Not long lasting Shimmery Not blendable

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was way way way to opaque and didn't match my skintone at all. I will not rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Wow this is so pigmented I even used this as an eyeliner! Got this in Brunette and it's great! Helped to make my eyebrow routine go so much quicker because of its pigmentation!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by fallinformakeup

love these little things iuse as shadow and brow look great on my brows the shadow does fade a bit quick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ivy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had bought the Natural Taupe to try as a brow powder, but my hair color is an ashy blonde, and this is way too golden on me. Instead, for my brows, I found Gabriel Color Eyeshadow in Dove, and it fills in my brows just right. However, I'll give Jordana Natural Taupe good marks as a decent matte eyeshadow.

Update: recently my Gabriel eyeshadow crumbled to bits in the pot making it unusuable, so I decided to try the less expensive NYX nude matte eyeshadow in Bare My Soul, and it is filling in my blonde brows well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

One of the cheapest good quality eyebrow products I've come across. Can be chalky but a light hand can fix that. Good color payoff, and for $1, I can't refuse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 'auburn' and it's a fantastic match for my current shade of medium bright red hair. This powder is super pigmented, applies smoothly, blends easily, and stays all day without fading. I apply the powder with a MAC 208 and use the MAC 204 to brush my brows and blend the powder to look more natural. Seriously impressed with this high quality brow powder for such an inexpensive price. The really only con I have is the packaging as it's flimsy and the screw top is a pain, but easily remedied by depotting it. I store this powder in a MAC eyeshadow quad palette with other brow powders I like to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a nice surprise! I can use this wet or dry, though it's easier for me to use dry. All it takes is a thin stiff brush--mine is angled. It's as good as any brow makeup I've tried, including DS Revlon and Maybelline, Merle Norman, Clinique, and Anastasia, and this one pan is going to last a very long time, even using it daily. It also lasts ALL day, from 7am 'til 11pm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing pigmentation!! Its hard to believe this stuff was only a dollar and some change. Don't care for the screw top though. texture is soft, easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I am so happy with this brow powder. I have sparse brows and filling them so they look shaped, clean, and sculptured -- without making myself look like Groucho Marx -- has been a struggle for me. With a small stiff angled liner it's very, very easy to use this powder to get just the right amount and placement of color. I was also impressed with how well it stays; since so many shadows fall off or fade over a period of hours I worried that the brow powder would too, but it's still there at night when I go to wipe off my makeup with cold cream. Love it.

I have 03 Light Brown and yes, I think it runs dark. It has a warm almost-auburn tint to it, which works well for me since my hair is dyed auburn, but if you're looking for a sandy brown this probably isn't the shade for you. Also, if you use oily products like sunscreen (like I do) make sure your brows are powdered over/mattified before you fill them, because the oils will make the brow powder darker (much like using a brush medium will do for shadow).

I would buy this again in a heartbeat if I ever lost mine, but I don't think I'll run out of it for like 20 years.