October 24, 2014 | 1209 users online

Brows - Jordana - Brow and Eyeshadow Powder Single

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Natural Taupe and use it as an eyeshadow , it's the perfect matt meduim shade with absloutely no red undertones ..Perfect to blend for an array of looks, so soft so pigmented , bear in mind drugstore good matt neutral shades are so hard to find , especially in my country , which isn't the best MU market ..Funny enough I use the Jordana eyepencil in "Smokey " for my eyebrows and it's excellent to hide an old scar in my eyebrow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by LaylaNavarro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive always had trouble finding the perfect eyebrow powder....Ive used Nyx Browcake and once I came across the Jordana powder in BRUNETTE everything changed!

It's perfect! A bit on the darker side, highly highly pigmented, and so easy to apply! Filling in my brows takes about 5 minutes, and they end up looking perfect. You dont need much product at all.

For $1.50, its such a bargain. Ill have to order more! Also, theres soooo many colour options. For a gradient effect, I often use LIGHT BROWN for the beginning of the brow, and BRUNETTE for the rest.

The only downside is that the packaging is pretty poor, just a screw on lid, and the silver scratches off really easily. Though, all Jordana products are like this!

Overall, perfect perfect brow powder, Im set for life!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Sheer to built pigmentation Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Some products are chalky Not long lasting Shimmery Not blendable

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was way way way to opaque and didn't match my skintone at all. I will not rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Wow this is so pigmented I even used this as an eyeliner! Got this in Brunette and it's great! Helped to make my eyebrow routine go so much quicker because of its pigmentation!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by fallinformakeup

love these little things iuse as shadow and brow look great on my brows the shadow does fade a bit quick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ivy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had bought the Natural Taupe to try as a brow powder, but my hair color is an ashy blonde, and this is way too golden on me. Instead, for my brows, I found Gabriel Color Eyeshadow in Dove, and it fills in my brows just right. However, I'll give Jordana Natural Taupe good marks as a decent matte eyeshadow.

Update: recently my Gabriel eyeshadow crumbled to bits in the pot making it unusuable, so I decided to try the less expensive NYX nude matte eyeshadow in Bare My Soul, and it is filling in my blonde brows well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

One of the cheapest good quality eyebrow products I've come across. Can be chalky but a light hand can fix that. Good color payoff, and for $1, I can't refuse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 'auburn' and it's a fantastic match for my current shade of medium bright red hair. This powder is super pigmented, applies smoothly, blends easily, and stays all day without fading. I apply the powder with a MAC 208 and use the MAC 204 to brush my brows and blend the powder to look more natural. Seriously impressed with this high quality brow powder for such an inexpensive price. The really only con I have is the packaging as it's flimsy and the screw top is a pain, but easily remedied by depotting it. I store this powder in a MAC eyeshadow quad palette with other brow powders I like to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a nice surprise! I can use this wet or dry, though it's easier for me to use dry. All it takes is a thin stiff brush--mine is angled. It's as good as any brow makeup I've tried, including DS Revlon and Maybelline, Merle Norman, Clinique, and Anastasia, and this one pan is going to last a very long time, even using it daily. It also lasts ALL day, from 7am 'til 11pm.