September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Face Contour Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush. It is soft and the angle is perfect for contouring. It blends the colors great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I liked the ELF and thought I would try one that was constructed better.I have washed this a few times and it seems to be holding up great.Not a bad buy for 14 $(.Quo has 40 % off brushes once a month ).
This works really great for blush but I am not a huge fan of this for contouring.To bronze your temples and chin this works. I find that it is just to wide to use on the contour on the cheeks which is why I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I bought this brush back in the summer and though I've had it for at least 6 times, I just started using this on a daily basis. I use this brush for..contouring! Before using this brush, I would use a small blush brush, which I find didn't do the job well because it didn't distribute the bronzer well enough, it made me look dirty.

However, when I tried contouring with this brush, I completely love it! The bristles are really soft, and the handle is made very well! It does not feel cheap, and yet delivers amazing results!
The angle and the size of the brush fits perfectly into the hollows of my cheek allowing me to get a precise shape when I contour. This brush really made contouring so much easier for me!
When I got this, it cost me around $17...which I think is so worth it because similar MAC brushes are probably twice the price!
I've washed the brush at least 3 times now, and the shape has stayed the same, however this is because I use a brush guard.