September 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Concealers - Sephora - Perfecting Cover Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by veront11

Literally this product is amazing!!! The way i like to use it is by mixing it with my pro longwear concealer from mac making it less dry and not cakey basically FLAWLESS...Cover my dark circles amazingly and lasts a really long time thru all the sweat and oily skin it Beats the heat!!! (Also it doesn't oxidize which is a plus for me)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this concealer to replace Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I wanted something that actually covers acne scars and undereyes. Maybelline Fit Me was just too light and thin and fades.

Sephora Perfecting Cover Concealer has a better consistency but it dries really fast and dry looking on the skin. It didn't look that great on my skin. It can look cakey so a tiny bit goes a long way.

My eyebags and dark circles aren't bad so this concealer covers them fine. It does not cover my acne scars as well except those who are already fading.

I started to use this as foundation when I'm lazy. It last 8-10 hours in Texas weather.

The really bad point that might not want me to repurchase is the packaging. The tip broke off the tube and I had to get a container to replace it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by stephventu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing! A little goes a long way, and it covers everything. After using this for a while, people kept complimenting me on my flawless skin. I've been using this product since July, and I still have the same tube with half the tube left! Possibly might be my HG product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by cleopatra1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is a great concealer, you can pile it on depending on the degree of what you are trying to hide. I have acne scars, so these hide it completely. A little steep though... around $20 (in Canada) for a 15 ml bottle but it definately is a good concealer.

***HOWEVER*** MAKE SURE you get a colour that matches your skin AND makeup (foundation) PERFECTLY. In the store the colour looked perfect on me, but when I went home and tried it on with my foundation, the colour was a bit darker and muddier looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mochacakeroll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OHMAGOD.
Been waiting to try out this concealer forever.

Reason~ I need something to cover my undereye circles. They arn't that bad, but under glasses, look horrfying and panda-like. Which is a shame since I like my glasses.

Drugstore concealers weren't cutting it, because most of them didn't last long, were too sheer, or were to pink-toned.

Walked into Sephora to look into MUFE Full Cover Concealer. Seeing the price made me go "Heck no." It's really pricey, considering the fact that I am still in high school.
Sephora had their take on the full cover concealer. Reasonably priced for the higher end stuff.

Price~ MUFE retails at $32 (told you it was pricey!), while Sephora Perfecting Cover Concealer retails for $16.

Shade~ This concealer shade range tends to run quite dark. Being the fair-skinned Asian girl, I chose shade 010.

Consistency~ It's liquid concealer, yet creamy enough to blend easily. A little goes a very long way, so you need to use sparingly. Too much gives you colored stripes under your eyes and on blemishes (Trust me, I put too much on and looked like a colorful tiger lol)

Application Method~ Fingers work fine, but I like to use buffling brush to smooth out the concealer. It gives me a more flawless look.

Result~ HOLY COW.
This stuff is A-MAY-ZING.
Covers my dark circles well, yet still mantains natural looking, especially in HD photos that I take with my camera (for Facebook lol).
Doesn't turn orange on me.
Does not crease.
Does not make my glasses run down my face (for all you makeup wearing glasses ladies, you know what I'm talking about).
Does not break me out.

Would I repurchase? YES. Its now my HG concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by omgyeonjun

This isn't so bad! I have dark pigmentation scars and moderate acne. This covers my blemishes and scars, but the product "melts" away after a few hours. Also, a little goes a long way! For the price, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by jeeviesenathi

This concealer is very heavy in my opinion, I don't think it can be used as a build-able concealer and definitely not for under eye circles.
For those who need a heavy concealer, I would recommend this, but for those of you who are like me, and are looking for a light-weight concealer that does the job without feeling like you have tons of make-up on...I would not recommend this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only had this concealer for a short time (about a week) but I'm definitely impressed. After scaling back my face routine for the summer, I wanted a concealer that would match my skin tone perfectly so that it would look like real skin and have enough coverage so that I wouldn't need a foundation. So far this has hit it on both of those points. I have sand 30 which is I think the second or third darkest, and since it's summer it perfectly matches my tan. Come fall/winter I'll probably be going back for a lighter shade. But overall I really like how I can blend this onto a blemish or mark and use translucent powder over and I can have simple coverage that isn't too high maintenance but will still make me look presentable like a foundation would. It's great for using over my salmon toned corrector and for the rest of my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I LOVE this concealer.

The MUA at Sephora honestly spent an hour with me helping me find what worked best, and I ended up with this over several other brands.

The coverage is INSANE on this. Because of this, I only use concealer on a daily basis (to cover my undereye dark circles and hyperpigmentation). For only $16, the package comes with a ton of product. I've been using it for about 2 or 3 months, and still haven't made much of a dent. Even so, I plan on picking up another to serve as a backup to go in "that drawer" that everyone has full of "just in case" products :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by iBain300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for the brightening under the eye/higlight effect so I have the shade lighter than me. It was reasonably priced and I've never had a problem with it rubbing off & the color payoff is great. Once the squeeze tip nozzle ripped so it spilled but cnsidering sephora's awesome policy it was replaced for free.