October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Blue Had Me At Hello 737

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation is flawless. I'm not a big fan of the top two browbone highlights but the blues are incredible, especially the turquoise. The bottom left black is pitch black! I don't use these colors often but when I want a pop of color, i always reach for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by zackaryxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this.
The pigmentation alone...
I don't follow the step by step though.
I like to mix and match.
I actually used the black definer (left) to fill my brows in once or twice.
I was so suprised by this I didn't expect it to last that long. Or even go on so smoothly.

The complaint I have is how easily it'll break. But other than that perfect. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

First, I'm gonna start off by saying that it can't get better than Wet n Wild color icon quality eyeshadows, eight of them, for under five bucks. That aside, pigmentation is CRAZY - what you see is what you get. Personally, I don't really wear blues, but it's good to have; however, when I run out or something I won't get it again, just because I don't use it.

I have heard that they are very easy to break, if you drop the palette, so BEWARE! Hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm not taking my chances.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation, the packaging is simple but effective. these shadows feel buttery and soft bud can get a little powdery.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

Got this palette today and BAM!!! In your face amazing colors! I LOVE it! the colors are very pigmented ... like extremely!!! pigmented lol WnW for the win! The only one I wouldn't use is the sparkly black but I can save that for Halloween or make my husband let me put makeup on him hahaha

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only buy MAC and MUFE eyeshadows, but after having read all the reviews about this palette I thought considering the price I had nothing to lose! I am so glad I bought it!, My go to blue palette. The colours are extremely highly pigmented, I always use my NARS smudgeproof primer before though. Reviewers say the palette is not sturdy and colours cross contaminate quickly. If you are careful, then no! My palette looks like new and I wear this everyday. I can wear these shadows for over 12 years and honestly they look no different to when they were first applied. I have ordered the petal pusher palette which is plums, purples etc and again wow! I mix and match, but my favourite is the left hand side combination. I always receive compliments when wearing these shadows. You have nothing to lose, I think the palette cost me around £6 plus £4 for delivery which comes from the states through Amazon.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Mimielle

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

-Pigmented, usually the best budget shadows but read reviews of each.
-Fragile, one drop or bump and many can shatter in a colorful cloud of pouf. Not for on the go, they stay in a stable, flat place.
-Crumbly, the shades cross-contaminate very easily

These pans are not sturdy, and the palette cases are cheap but despite that, with a little TLC and care keeping the colors separate, they are really great performers! Pack these on with a stiff, flat, damp brush and use a sealer for the best performance. I do not mind the fussiness they require.

I'm also one who used WnW in high school...but only until I could manage something better!
Now they have improved to the point where some of their shadows rival the major drugstore brands and a few are contenders with Urban Decay and MAC in the color arena.

That said:
-not all colors will wear how they look in the pan, most notably the duochrome and the glitter which are the prettiest. They are hit and miss. They look good, just not ever quite as impressive as in the pan.
-the palettes and pans are very fragile and the shadow texture of even the best ones is crumbly. It's a little unexpected but once you learn to pack shadow and only blend the edges, you will likely have a good experience.
@US$4.99 regular retail, I think it's worth it if you use more than a couple of the colors and don't buy many larger higher end palettes...but I also keep in mind that my new Urban Decay Vice2 palette shadows work out to ~$3/shadow, $2.36 with F&F discount. I bought this palette and Comfort Zone though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by munchkinbraidy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! it is fantastic i bought it about 2 years ago and still haven't used up y pan of black. however i find that the top colors the powder blues are very chalk. still totally worth it even with the not so great colors the other ones make it all worth it. 6 dollars is cheaper the MACs charcoal and is WAY better then any other black i recently bought the rest of the 8 pan eyeshadow sets LOVE them to bought a couple of the pop color limited edition 3 pan pallets they are lovely! all in all best brand for inexpensive eyeshadow with my store carried them so i could get a discount. OH i was at a Walmart super center and the had a different brand admit was the same design and quality bought the brown color i will ave t look and see brand it was and get back to ya. all in all if you find a 8 pan eyeshadow set that looks like them GET THEM i believe they are made by the same maker same quality of eyeshadow all in all GREAT EYESHADOW

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new favorite palette! I negletted buying this palette for a long time but i finally got around to it and i love it! All the colors are richely pigmented and beautiful. If you love blue this is the palette you want to buy. There is also a repeat shade from one of the brand's trios. The right side crease color is the same as the crease color in the "i got good jeans" trio. Just thought i'd add that. My favorites are the beautiful turquiose eyelid shade and the dark black with blue sparkles crease shade. All of the colors are just pretty really. The best thing is that the blacks in this palette are intense. Usually its hard to find good pigmented black shadows but the ones in this palette are really good. I recommend this palette a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

A must have for blue lovers

Price: $6 CAD
R Crease- cobalt blue
R Define- sparkly black
Pigmentation: medium to full
Texture: buttery

I am freaking loving the WnW palettes! The pigmentation is at par with MAC, UD and the colours are just gorge.