Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Cream

2.9

VACCINIUM CYANOCOCCUS (BLUEBERRY) JUICE, WATER, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, CETYL ALCOHOL, METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, SPILANTHES ACMELLA (PARACRESS) FLOWER EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, BETULA ALBA (WHITE BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, BEESWAX, XANTHAN GUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM.

on 7/21/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very moisturizing but almost too much for my oily skin (oily during most of year). A bit on the expensive side for drugstore, imo.

on 5/22/2015 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i was looking for a budget-friendly, antioxidant-rich, non-irritating, very moisturizing eye cream & this seems to tick all the boxes for me. i am 28 & juuuust starting to see the start of fine lines & maybe a slight decrease in firmness under my eyes, so my main concern is nurturing my skin to reduce future damage. i had been trying to just use my (cerave) moisturizer around my eyes to simplify my routine but my eye area is drier than the rest of my face & that wasn't cutting it. my eyes also tend to get itchy & irritated especially during the spring due to allergies.

this is very rich but not greasy & feels soothing to me. i only use it at night as it would probably be too much under makeup. it does have a floral scent (like carnations) to it, presumably from the paracress, but has not irritated my skin whatsoever. my eye area feels like it is getting the moisture it needs so i am satisfied for now & hopefully with diligent use it will help keep things looking good.

on 1/16/2014 4:29:00 AM

I don't really care for this eye cream. Haven't noticed a difference while using it, except small pimples where the upper cheeks meets the eye area, so I guess this is clogging me. It's also kinda thick and has a weird chemical smell almost like sniffing a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Can't say its sooo much worse than other eye creams I've used, it seems pretty typical and I will say it seems moisturizing (although how many moisturizers are not somewhat moisturizing?) however it's nothing special because it has not helped with darkness or puffiness which are my other issues and at this price not worth a purchase.

on 3/2/2013 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't had this for too long but I like what it has done so far. I got it on clearance at Target so I didn't pay a lot for it. I feel it has helped my dark circles but mainly has put a lot of moisture back to my under eye area. I haven't had any problems with any irritation. The ingredients are so natural and nice. To the reviewer sfchrisrom with the review down below- You said "who would put a perfume into an eye product?" because of the smell. Well if you look at the ingredients, there is no perfumes. The smell is just the natural smell from all the extracts. There are a lot of extracts including blueberry (which is the top ingredient) that do have smells.

on 1/25/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I don't have a lot of undereye issues, but the skin under my eyes can get very dry and flaky. I bought this to add moisture and to help my concealer go on better, and it works perfectly for that. In the morning I use one tiny dot for both eyes, let it sink in for 5-10 minutes, then apply makeup. I also use it at night (a slightly larger amount). My first bottle lasted around 6 months and I have repurchased it. I haven't had any problems with eye or skin irritation. At some point I will probably upgrade to a more intense eye cream for nighttime use, but for daytime hydration, I will continue to use this. It does exactly what I want it to do. EDIT: I forgot to mention that when the bottle was empty, I took it apart to make sure it was REALLY empty, and it was. The bottle is opaque so I wanted to be sure. It's a well-designed little pump that really does give you all of the product, so yay for that.

on 9/7/2012 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on a swap and I'm happy I didn't waste money on it in a store. It did absolutely nothing for me and I started getting milia around one of my eyes! I will never use this product again. The only good thing about it was the packaging, which is a pump, and is therefore nice and sanitary.

on 5/5/2012 2:13:00 AM

I am not sure if I will buy this again. Within a very short time period there was a noticeable difference in the fine lines around my eyes, which was very exciting. Then I developed milia in the treated region. I also feel like my face got used to it, if that makes sense, as the benefits I saw at first are no longer as starkly apparent, after about 6-9 months of intermittent use. Just for reference, this did nothing for dark under eye circles, but I don't think is is advertised for that purpose.

on 11/15/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have wrinkles or crow's feet yet. I mainly purchased this eye cream as a preventive measure and to add moisture to my eye area.

This eye cream really does add moisture and makes the skin around my eyes smooth. I only can use this at night as it stings my eyes a bit and dosne't sink in enough to not interfere with my concealer and eye makeup.

The reason I will not repurchase is that I swear this blocks my eye lash follicules and gives me styes if I use it too many days in a row. I always wash my eyemakeup off asap and keep my products and tools clean. However without fail, i always get pain and swelling at the base of my eyelashes if i use this regulary. As soon as I give myself a break, the problem stops.

The quest for a good eye cream continues..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a free sample of this at Wholefoods. The texture and consistency are nice and very light, but it didn't do anything for my eyes. The smell is gross, like a mildewed Blueberry Shortcake doll.

on 9/2/2011 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wow, I really like this eye cream. I have very dry, very sensitive skin under my eyes, and this does a good job at keeping things hydrated. I don't have lines yet, so I'm not sure how it works for that. It doesn't burn my skin, like other eye creams (anything by Origins, and even Clinique's All About Eyes Rich to some extent). I *love* the packaging - pump is so much more sanitary, and keeps the ingredients potent longer.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)