October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really care for this eye cream. Haven't noticed a difference while using it, except small pimples where the upper cheeks meets the eye area, so I guess this is clogging me. It's also kinda thick and has a weird chemical smell almost like sniffing a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Can't say its sooo much worse than other eye creams I've used, it seems pretty typical and I will say it seems moisturizing (although how many moisturizers are not somewhat moisturizing?) however it's nothing special because it has not helped with darkness or puffiness which are my other issues and at this price not worth a purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Timathang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't had this for too long but I like what it has done so far. I got it on clearance at Target so I didn't pay a lot for it. I feel it has helped my dark circles but mainly has put a lot of moisture back to my under eye area. I haven't had any problems with any irritation. The ingredients are so natural and nice. To the reviewer sfchrisrom with the review down below- You said "who would put a perfume into an eye product?" because of the smell. Well if you look at the ingredients, there is no perfumes. The smell is just the natural smell from all the extracts. There are a lot of extracts including blueberry (which is the top ingredient) that do have smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by CocoJuniper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't have a lot of undereye issues, but the skin under my eyes can get very dry and flaky. I bought this to add moisture and to help my concealer go on better, and it works perfectly for that. In the morning I use one tiny dot for both eyes, let it sink in for 5-10 minutes, then apply makeup. I also use it at night (a slightly larger amount). My first bottle lasted around 6 months and I have repurchased it. I haven't had any problems with eye or skin irritation. At some point I will probably upgrade to a more intense eye cream for nighttime use, but for daytime hydration, I will continue to use this. It does exactly what I want it to do. EDIT: I forgot to mention that when the bottle was empty, I took it apart to make sure it was REALLY empty, and it was. The bottle is opaque so I wanted to be sure. It's a well-designed little pump that really does give you all of the product, so yay for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this on a swap and I'm happy I didn't waste money on it in a store. It did absolutely nothing for me and I started getting milia around one of my eyes! I will never use this product again. The only good thing about it was the packaging, which is a pump, and is therefore nice and sanitary.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cutekiwi57

I am not sure if I will buy this again. Within a very short time period there was a noticeable difference in the fine lines around my eyes, which was very exciting. Then I developed milia in the treated region. I also feel like my face got used to it, if that makes sense, as the benefits I saw at first are no longer as starkly apparent, after about 6-9 months of intermittent use. Just for reference, this did nothing for dark under eye circles, but I don't think is is advertised for that purpose.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have wrinkles or crow's feet yet. I mainly purchased this eye cream as a preventive measure and to add moisture to my eye area.

This eye cream really does add moisture and makes the skin around my eyes smooth. I only can use this at night as it stings my eyes a bit and dosne't sink in enough to not interfere with my concealer and eye makeup.

The reason I will not repurchase is that I swear this blocks my eye lash follicules and gives me styes if I use it too many days in a row. I always wash my eyemakeup off asap and keep my products and tools clean. However without fail, i always get pain and swelling at the base of my eyelashes if i use this regulary. As soon as I give myself a break, the problem stops.

The quest for a good eye cream continues..

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ICantGoForThatNoCanDo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a free sample of this at Wholefoods. The texture and consistency are nice and very light, but it didn't do anything for my eyes. The smell is gross, like a mildewed Blueberry Shortcake doll.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Cissyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I really like this eye cream. I have very dry, very sensitive skin under my eyes, and this does a good job at keeping things hydrated. I don't have lines yet, so I'm not sure how it works for that. It doesn't burn my skin, like other eye creams (anything by Origins, and even Clinique's All About Eyes Rich to some extent). I *love* the packaging - pump is so much more sanitary, and keeps the ingredients potent longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by sfchrisrom

It is too greasy. Like if I am trying to rub in a chunk of butter. Will not sink in for hours of application. Did I mention the SMELL? Like an old person or unwashed body. And whos the genius that thought its a good idea to add perfume in an eye cream???!!!???
Did not improve my puffy eyes and dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by inkonapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was an impulse buy that I returned. I love 100% Pure eye creams and I guess this reminded me of them. While the ingredients look exciting, the lotion does not seem very natural to me. I did not like anything about it. It doesn't sink in that well, and just feels like a drugstore brand. It is a basic white lotion for your eyes. It is unscented which is preferable over a bad scent. I was hoping for some berry scent, but none here. Last but not least, it didn't play well with my eye makeup (Pixi). So glad and relieved I returned it. Its definitely pricier since you are only getting 0.5 oz as well.