LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara

3.8

I do not like this mascara; it's formula is super heavy and wet, even my lashes, which are naturally curled and stick up, go straight out when I put this on. It does nothing for my eye lashes whatsoever except make my lashes black. It also dries super fasts and when it does, it's hard to layer on more coats. My least favourite Lorac mascara by far.

I don't usually write reviews. After 34 years of searching high end, drugstore, tons of fiber mascaras, THIS IS MY HG!
It's a fiber mascara. A few tries, & you'll get the hang of it. I'm a crier. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't run. It removes w oily or non-oily makeup remover. It doesn't smudge if you cheat & sleep in it. The color is dark & the wand is perfectly curved and not so long it hits my nose.
I wear long wear disposable contacts. Never a problem. No scent to it. Oily lids & no smudging. I LOVE IT!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I wish there was a 'maybe' for if i would repurchase this. its no where NEAR my favorite mascara which is MUFE smoky extravagant mascara.

I love the curve and length of the wand, you can really get those tiny lashes in the inner corner of the eye most wands miss. it separates lashes well but thats not what i care about, i like thick and bold and long. overall its a nice mascara look.

-----

EDIT!!!!! I love love love this mascara. Its such an amazing mascara and buildable

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has been my favorite mascara for a few years now. Every once in a while I get the urge to try something new, but so far I always come back to this one. I initially got it as part of a holiday gift set and have repurchased regularly since then. It does a good job of building up my lashes both in length and volume while not becoming super clumpy. I wear contacts and have no issues with flaking or eye irritation. The formula is definitely not waterproof, but does a pretty good job standing up to the inevitable runny eyes I get from my seasonal allergies. It is a little pricey and excluded from coupons at Ulta, but I have yet to find another mascara that gives me better results. Until then, I will be sticking with my old faithful!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this mascara! It lengthens and thickens my lashes which are stubbornly straight and short. No flakes, no clumps, no problems! I also love the shape of the wand, it really helps curl my lashes. The only con to this mascara is the price - too much for my budget! (I was given this mascara as a gift, yay freebies!)

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Hmm maybe I got a faulty one but this is the worst mascaras I've ever used in my entire life. I got mine in a kit. the formula is almost identical to wet n wild mega volume (which is like $17 cheaper). Its extremely wet, don't expect this stuff to hold a curl or produce any volume. It gave me a little length but that's useless when your lashes are pointing down because they started uncurling as soon as you put the mascara on. I can't believe this stuff gets such good reviews. as I said, maybe I got a faulty tube. I much prefer essence I <3 extreme or tarte lights camera lashes to this. Even lancome hynose star has kind of a similar formula but is wayyyy better. Unless you already have a ton of lashes that naturally curl straight up and you just need a little pigment and length, I would not recommend this mascara.

Holy crap!!!!! This is the best mascara i have ever used. Now I normally cannot stand the mascara wands w/the plastic bristles... One of my pet peeves lol. I also gave up on dept. store mascara a long time ago since it all seems the same to me. But this one works brilliantly. love the curved brush b/c it takes me forever to curl my lashes (very stubborn straight lashes) and this helps enhance the curl. 3D multiplex is very black, I'd say as black as diorshow blackout but kicks more ass, thicker fuller longer lashes, AND and has an easy to use, reasonable sized brush lol. I never would have tried this mascara if it wasn't included in the new private affair collection. This and the cream liner are already my new faves, worth the $38 purchase on their own (the eye shadows are fantastic for green eyes btw) Will def replace when I run out

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Beautiful, fluttery, curled, thick but NO clumps, non-irritating and jet black.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product because I generally love Lorac products, and I loved the results. It is now my every day mascara because its not too dramatic but it separates and defines PERFECTLY. Its true, the formula is much more watery than normal mascaras, but I personally like that because its smoother to apply and creates no clumps. The color is a beautiful dark black.The reason why I gave it 4 lips is because it doesn't really give much volume, therefore it doesn't really do what it promises. HOWEVER, my lashes have felt much thicker since I started using this product. The plastic bristles caught me off guard but I'm now a fan of them because they don't waste any product. If you want super full dramatic lashes, not for you. If you're looking for a defined, every day look, this is for you :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product IS very similar to UD's Supercurl mascara, as another person mentioned. In fact, if you put the wands side by side, they look almost exactly the same. Both separate, lift, and volumize my short and sparse Asian lashes very well without clumping or flaking. LORAC is $2 more than UD at $22, but holds slightly more product (.43 oz vs. UD's .3 oz). I think both are sorta misnomers - I actually think LORAC adds more lift and curl while the UD adds more volume and thickness to my lashes. But these differences are very slight. I'd repurchase both of them for sure- HGs for me.

Popular Mascaras