April 21, 2014 | 1414 users online

Lotions/ Creams - E.L.F. - Vanilla Coconut Nourishing Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by synthesiser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot get over how great it smells! I can't use it on my face, but it works wonders for my arms/chest/legs. I only wish there was more in a package! I cut them in half and jam the other part back in the pack, haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Nuni2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! To be so cheap and to work so well...all of the smells are wonderful! The new fragrances are made with Shea butter which is a definite plus. Most certainly buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

**Update** I'm so sad these are discontinued and ELF just has "lotion wipes" now. This lotion smelled so yummy and was such a good deal. :-(
Considering I'm about to start my third tube of this, I think it's time to review it! I tried this because I loved the Fresh Pineapple lotion from Bath & Body Works, which a) smelled more pina coloda-y to me and b) is now discontinued. I love the scent of this--it's sweet but not cloying. Even my husband, who normally isn't crazy about scents, likes this. And it's an excellent moisturizer. My upper arms don't get dry and bumpy anymore, and it keeps my legs soft. I order two at a time and they last me a good long while.