July 31, 2014 | 1990 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveeno - ageless vitality recharging system day

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by kathe10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what I will do if this gets discontinued! I will be out of luck. This is the ONLY product that consistently reduces my smile lines!!! Once is works it's magic and my notoriously frustrating smile lines are reduced to nothing, I always get tempted to try some new ultra-expensive product with hopes that it will be "even better" than Ageless Vitality. Inevitably, my smile lines always return with a vengeance. When will I ever learn? Where there was smooth skin, there will be deep creases. Then, back to Aveeno...I have to wait a month or two, but finally, the lines are gone again! Most recently, I stopped using this to try Algenist, and the lines are back within days! Back to Aveeno to get rid of them again.

From the ages of 29-33, I was plagued with insecurity concerning those lines. Only since using this product have I found some relief. The only complaint I have is that I would rather the package just contain a large amount of biomineral concentrate and skip the moisturizer altogether. I love retin A, I like Baby Quasar, but Ageless Vitality is definitely up there on my list of HG anti-agers. For me Ageless Vitality = no smile lines. Even my prescription retinoid doesn't knock them out this effectively.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Purchased this program to see if it did anything for marionette lines and the eleven lines between the eyes on my forehead. It did nothing. The small tubes of treatment contained a grayish cream which goes on smoothly and soaks in quickly, the day lotion is pleasant to use. But really does not do what it supposed to do. Waste of money in my opinion, may be good for ladies in their 30's but not my age group. Will not repurchase.