October 1, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - Organic Face Nourishing Eye Make up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is very gentle and doesn't strip your eyes of it's moisture while removing all the makeup. It doesn't take long to remove any stubborn eye makeup like waterproof mascara and provides soothing sensations because of the olive oil.
The packaging is great because I can control the amount of product that comes out and it's hygienic! Little goes a long way and it lasts forever. Very different from typical eye makeup removers that come in liquid form. This remover is more like gel textured and is very moisturizing to the eye area.
I would most definitely recommend this product since it's amazing and the price is very budget friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a fabulous product for removing mascara and eye make up. I love that the ingredients are simple (mostly olive oil). I recommend this for anyone who wants something inexpensive, pure, and quick.

I've tried a lot of different things over the years --- Shu Uemura cleansing oil, Clarins, Klorane, Lancome, Natura Bisse, Tatcha.

This one works just as well if not better than all of those. And it only costs $6.99. I usually apply some to dry skin, rub it really well around my eyes and especially my lashes, rinse it off (it rinses off very cleanly), and then follow with my mild cleanser (I use Aesop). I find rinse-off makeup removers much easier to use, as manipulating cotton pads around the crevices of my eyes seems to be an ineffective way to get off all of my mascara at once (I don't even cake it on like some people do).

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by NaijaNYC

This product gets the job done in the most soothing manner. The eye makeup remover literally melts into your eye makeup. This makes it that much easier for you to just wipe it all away in one shot! I love this product!!!
Also, it lasts very long due to the rather large tube it comes in. Hey, I'm not complaining :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice everyday eye makeup remover. Lightly moisturizes the eye area without making it too greasy. It is the only product I've found that absolutely never burns the eyes. I've found this isn't very effective at removing waterproof mascara, but I don't use it very often, so for me it's not an issue. On my second bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by avfriend

I had real trouble with this... If you have wet fingers and squeeze it out the consistency changes to a milky coloured water and ran off your hands before you even got to your eyes. I ended up just smearing make up around my face, and considering how much I wanted to like the natural qualities of this product I was really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by wintergray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Multitasker Product! I use this to remove not only my eye makeup but ALL my makeup. I then follow up with my CeraVe Hydrating Gentle Cleanser. It does a brilliant job removing all my makeup with out stripping my severe, sensitive, intolerant, angry, skin. I couldn't be happier. It's a gem of a product find for dual purpose. I've always wanted to try an oil cleansing product. However, even some of the best were filled with ingredients my skin could not handle. What's not in this product formulation makes it ideal for every skin type-including my angry skin. I deal with mild eczema on my right eyelid as well as mild SebDerm around my nose and chin. This does not aggravate either conditions. Hydration is key for any skin type but more so with those dealing with compromised skin. I can enjoy wearing makeup again! The removal of my products seemed to be the problem in the past. I always had to overwash to remove makeup because my cleanser was not formulated to do such a task. Which in turn always caused my skin conditions to flare or not improve. I highly rec this product! The product size(tube) is a small amount and the flip top lid isn't great if using as a full face makeup removal. Though, those looking for eye makeup removal purposes only- it's most definitely a perfect addition. So glad I found and tried this product. I will be stocking up on this Boot's Product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by josie13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use it to remove all my makeup. It has a nice feel to it upon application and turns.milky with a little water. It does an excellent job and it leaves my face soft and smooth without any tightness. Simple ingredients and absolutely no nasties.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jlknowles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've struggled to find a eye makeup remover that removes eye makeup... go figure! This stuff works! I'm not left with a ghost of mascara which would eventually work its way into any crease it could find. I love this product because it does what it is supposed to do. The ONLY complaint I have is that occassionally I experience some cloudiness with my vision if I work the product too much and some gets past my lids to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by hondafan1122

This didn't work for me either. I don't even use waterproof mascara, I only use regular mascara, and this didn't take anything off! I think what I am going to have to do is use this one first, and use one of my trusty ones after. I guess some products work for some people and not for others...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by suzyorchid

I am happily surprised by this product and would definitely purchase this again!

I bought this on a whim at Target because I wanted to try out the Boots line. I like that Boots lists the % amount of natural products at the very top right of their products. I feel this is very honest and not misleading for consumers.

The other reason I purchased this is because I have been looking for an effective, natural eye makeup remover but haven't been able to find a good one. I read online that Olive Oil is an effective remover and came highly recommended. In addition, the price was decent, although the amount of product isn't very much.

Regardless, this has become my #1 eye makeup remover, my HG. To me it is FAR superior than many non-natural removers so why not stick to more natural removers?

Pros:
- Extremely gentle and works quickly. I never tug at my eyes, I just let the product sit and it does its magic.
- I swipe about twice and most of my eye makeup is removed
- Is very moisturizing and my eyes seem to drink it up
- No need for a cotton pad! You can just use your fingers... I find this especially convenient when I use it in the shower! And this helps to save money on cotton pads (yaaay...not that these are expensive but I feel its wasteful sometimes).
- Takes off my waterproof mascara without a problem (I'm currently using CoverGirl)

Cons:
- Takes a little getting used to. Some people may not like using their fingers but I kind of think this may be more gentle than a cotton pad if you use light fingers
- Not a whole lot of product I think, but this kind of depends on what your reference point is. I haven't used the whole tube so not sure how long it will last, but my sense is it will last me a few months (maybe 3-4?)

I absolutely LOVE this remover and never thought I would actually say I love an eye makeup remover. I definitely think this product is worth the cost to try it.