August 21, 2014 | 1025 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Hello Kitty EDP

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and I always have thought of Hello Kitty as a teen thing. So I didn't have high hopes for this. This fragrance really surprised me. This is a fresh scent. I do have a hard time describing it though. I just find I like it enough that I used the whole sample and want more! I do not think this is in my type 5 favorites, but it is a great scent. I think the packaging is a little plain and boring and gives no impression that this is a great scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by friskilyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, as I am an adult, I am not into anything Hello Kitty. However, I smelled this perfume and really liked it. It took me a while to actually choose it because I there are so many scents out there but I kept coming back to this one when I was in the store so I bought it. This is not one of my go-to scents because it is a little on the sweet side, but I do like it a lot. It is a versitile scent meaning you can wear it during the day and then out later at night, and this perfume would be good for any age...I think because Hello Kitty makes this line it would be easy for one to think that this is not a perfume for adults, but it is. Plus, while it is not an overpowering scent, it lasts for a long time. I have found it to be one of the longest lasting perfumes I own. As for the scent, like I said it is a little sweet. I would say it is a cross between sweet and musky. It is a very unique scent...very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by suavesusie

I really enjoy and love this scent. My friend bought me the rollerball version and I have fallen in love. From all the perfumes I have (Kate Spade - Twirl, Versace - Bright Crystal, Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck) this by far is the longest lasting. I know perfumes work differently from person to person, so I would recommend that you try checking it out the next time you're in Sephora. It smells more mature than you would think. Sugary, but mature, which I loveeeeeee! Most definitely a repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got the rollerball version of this for free from Sephora with one of my purchases, and I was rather underwhelmed. It's not a BAD scent, but it's not a very sophisticated or unique one, either. Mainly, it's a sugary, flowery scent, which probably appeals more to girl s and teens. The staying power is meh, maybe a few hours at best.The packaging is cute but annoying to deal with, since the lid is a huge Hello Kitty head.

The nice thing about this scent is that it's not overwhelming or offensive, so I reach for it when I want to smell nice but really want something understated / barely noticeable (like for a job interview).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an adorable bottle and a nice floral scent and I am not big on Floral scents. I had returned the Justin Bieber Someday to Sephora (loved it but only lasted 5 minutes on me) and they told me that the Hello Kitty smells the same and lasts longer so she made me a sample of it to take home. Its not exact to the JBS BUT very very close and very nice and did last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tia84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I had to write a review on this product because I don't think it gets enough recognition! Now, I'm 27 and if I were to judge a book by its cover so to speak, I would think that this is a teeny bopper scent aimed at a younger population. Well, let me just tell you that this is honestly one of the most beautiful frangrances I have ever smelled! It starts off on the sweet side and you can really smell the the freshness of the manderine and apple, midway it's the tantalizing freesia and tonka bean. The linger on your skin is the warmness of the vanilla and musk. Oddly enough, the aforementioned notes (mandarine, freesia, tonka bean..) are still very subtle underneath that vanilla and musk. The bottom notes kinda remind me of Viva La Juicy but not quite as spicy/strong! I really love this frangrance and I will most definitely repurchase :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the roller ball version of this. It smells SO nice out of the bottle and does on me for a little while but after a few hours, it smells like baby powder, which is something I'd rather not smell like. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but I was so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

This perfume is not worth the $55 for 1.7 oz considering it doesn't last that long, this seems more like a eau de toilette or just a body spray.
I bought this for the bottle, esp considering it's reusable. If you want an actual perfume, go for the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, which smells very similar to this.
Sanrio merchandise have always been overpriced... At least this "perfume" smells good and not like those little kid fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok so like others said, I am so NOT into anything HK. Im grown, I dont need to walk around with that kitten on my shirt. And I dont like cats, lol. But I really love this fragrance. Ive never been into sweet smells. Never. But this one gets a pass. I like this because I think I will match it with my BBW dark kiss lotion. The smells compliment one another in my mind.

I love that a vaporizer is used to dispense the fragrance, but those things break fast. So I have a love/hate relationship with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect to like this. In fact I never got into the hype of Hello Kitty. I am probably one of the few who just doesn't get it. So why am I reviewing this right??? Well I actually really like the scent of this perfume. I don't think think it's juvenile. I actually think it's just right for 20 something women or any female who likes sweet scented fragrances. A previous reviewer compared the scent to juicy's viva la juicy and I agree. The scent is also very long lasting which is prob the most important thing to look for in a fragrance IMO. Also, I must admit that the bottle is absolutely adorable!