October 24, 2014 | 971 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by dermagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the color petunia. This is just a lovely lip product. The color is a nude/pale pink when it goes on, even though the color in the tube seems a bit brighter. I think this basically matches my natural lip color completely, what an awesome find! I am a warm toned, fair skinned blonde, and a nude/pale pink lip color gal (in other words, natural looking, not concealer lip looking) so this is perfect for me. And!!!! It has wonderful natural ingredients so it is healthy too. The very best thing about the product however is just how nice it feels. My lips feel so creamy and cared for. This has a great wear time too. Seems to keep lips moist even after a meal. I obviously still reapply, but it's definetly still there a little. Total drugstore bargain!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Errai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My review is for the Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm. The color looks natural so it's good for every day use but it is also very sheer so there is barely any difference when applied to my lips. The lip balm is on the soft and slippery side which may work for some people but I prefer a firmer texture. In comparison to the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, I find this lip balm to be far less effective in moisturizing and that my lips feel dry after using it. I'll finish this lip balm but won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great tinted lip balm, and probably my favorite product to use on my lips. I have 5 different colors now and Pink Blossom (HG!) and Sweet Violet are my favorite. These are ultra moisturizing, have a nice slip to them and last very well considering they are not really supposed to be long wearing. When these first came out I was put off by the price, but now that I have been using them for awhile I think they are worth it. It seems like a very high quality lip balm to me, and I have yet to finish one up. I don't notice any scent or taste. They leave my lips super quenched and juicy looking. I reached for them more than any other lip product I own (other than maybe clear lip balm). There are still a couple more colors that I want to get. The color line up has something for everyone (although I am bummed that Tiger Lily got discontinued - boo!). The only minor complaint I have is the packaging is a bit silly. But you can just toss the cardboard outer portion, so it's not a big deal. I will definitely continue to repurchase these as long as they are around.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Every other tinted balm can go home. So smooth, looks real natural (enough color but not too much), feels great on your lips. Actually does feel conditioning unlike other 'balms'. My only gripe is some colors. Like, I got the honeysuckle and I loved that, but then I got pink blossom thinking it would look how it does on the box but it looked more fuschia, not my thing. I just used it as a base for red lip most of the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Lschk

Tint colour: ROSE

Pros:
- Dpending on the colour- great glow and seems natural
-natural smell and no taste

Cons:
-a bit too expensive for a "lip balm"
-useless brown cartoon packaging
-simple lip balm stick packaging
-a bit too runny

Overal, i think this is a gerat product, however i do think the packaging is a bit useless, whether it be the cartoon outside or rthe really simple lip balm stick where the actual lip balm is held in.
I thibk the lip balm brings a gerat tint to the lips and lasts for aabout 1 hour.
It keeps lips moisturised however i do think it is a little too runny.

I would but it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lovelovelife

I love this way more than Baby Lips! Baby Lips never stayed long (like 20 minutes LITERALLY) and tasted nasty. Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balm color is pretty decent (I just wanted a little red and not too much color), moisturizing, stays long (up to an hour or two if I don't drink anything), and has NO TASTE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by cheelastar

I really love this product! I usually wear this first before applying my lipstick or wear it alone for casual occasion, because it has slightly tinted colour, mine is rose. Definitely will repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beautybaby44

My mom and I both bought this in the shade "Rhubarb". It has amazing pigment, it is long wearing,and it's really moisturizing. I want to buy every shade. Great price and amazing quality. I will repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by staci01

I bought this on a whim recently due to the cold weather wreaking havoc on my lips. This lip balm works great in moisturizing my lips and not leaving them feeling dry after it's worn off. It's a cross between a lip balm and lipstick leaning a bit more on the lipstick side. The shade, Blush Orchid, is a slightly pink mostly nude shade and I find that it is sheer enough that my lips don't look like I put a pale paste on. Exfoliation is a must if I wear this, as with all paler lipsticks/balms, but it lends a natural not overly made up sheen which is nice. Love the ingredient list, too. No funky weird taste from the oils in this which I appreciate. My only complaint is that I think it's a smidge pricey for a lip balm. I think I paid around $8 for it and then opened the tube it was in to find it was in a plain brown lip balm tube, like a Chapstick tube. Still though the product itself is nice and I'll be purchasing another one, in a different shade, in the future!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Red Dhalia is my HG of Chapstick. Ok well almost. I really wish this had SPF. Very moisturizing. Nice feel too it not as waxy as Chapstick but not as sticky as lipgloss. This has plenty of color for me but I've only tried the darkest shade.