August 21, 2014 | 1113 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Rehab

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by misspearl10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all this color is gorgeous. It makes my blue eyes pop! And second of all this thing lasts all day long. I love how easy this is to apply, especially on the go. I just have to swipe it on, do some minimal blending and out the door I go. This goes on so smoothy, and blends very easily. You have a little bit of play time with this before it dries and stays put. When it does dry it really stays on. It doesn't flake or settle into creases at all. It looks just as great at the end of the day as it did when I first applied it. It is very pigmented and I never have a need to add a powder shadow on top. I have tried adding a powder shadow on top before though, and it doesn't work out all that well. I find that powder shadow can look a bit cakey on top of this. So I just use it by itself. This is also water resistant or waterproof, on me atleast. I always wear one of these 24/7 shadows when I go to the pool or beach and it stays on! The only thing I don't like about this is that you have to sharpen it. I absolutely hate sharpening chubby pencils like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by CimCim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect eyeshadow base, it is also very nice on its own. Perfect if you like smokey, Keira Knightley style brown, dark looks.

As a base, it holds my eyeshadow about 8 Hours and my eyelids are slightly oily.

Better than M.A.C. Indianwood imho. Packaging is very practical, since it is a pencil you can carry it everywhere. Also in lazy days, this thing gives you grungey-smokey look in minutes.

I definitely recommend. However if you are into the idea of using eyeshadow pencils as a base but seeking for a different colours, try Sephora ones, I also love em and colour choices are endless.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

Terrific shadow pencil- perfect shade. I'm brunette with blue eyes and this makes them pop. When I'm running late or doing my face at my desk, this pencil is a huge time-saver. I use it like I would a liner, upper lid and lower lid, then blend it and I'm done. If I feel like I need more color in the corners, it's super easy to layer on a darker color with a thinner liner and blend that in. I love how neutral this color is. I wear darker stuff at night, so this is primarily a daytime shade for me. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews on here and swatching it several times in person, I really thought this taupe cream e/s would make my brown eyes glow. Instead, as is the case with most taupes I try, it made me look dead and sickly (I'm NC20 for ref.) The formula is great, and I'm sure the color is great on some people, just not on me. Had to return this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HOLYGRAIL cream shadow/eyeshadow pencil. This product is so amazing, along with most of the other Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils. But this one specifically is beautiful. I love it for those days when you really can't be fussed with makeup. I usually just whack it all over my lid and then blend with my fingers or a MAC 217 that's why it's a makeup bag staple for me, it's so compact and so easy to use in many different ways. If I don't wear it as a cream shadow, I wear it everyday under the lower lashes to darken my eyes. It's very pigmented, and most importantly, it lasts all day and WILL NOT crease.

The color is a lovely neutral leaning cool rich brown with a nice sheen to it.
Great for those that travel a lot (eyeshadow/eyeliner all in one), or those that are looking for a fuss free eyeshadow look for early mornings/busy days.
Would definitely recommend it to everyone, and while it lasts a long time and I won't be running out any time soon, I would definitely repurchase it if i needed to!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by workingmdiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start this review by saying Urban Decay has the BEST eyeshadow pencils!!! Rehab is my absolute "go to" pencil! I ALWAYS use it as a shadow base for my L'oreal Infallible shadow in Bronzed Taupe. I swear, that shadow does not MOVE for a good 12-15 hours!! I also use it to line under my eyes as it's the perfect width and consistency. The price is pretty average for a "non-drugstore" brand, but I always get mine for alot less on Ebay. One problem I've had with UD pencils though, sometimes the colored "lead" portion is not attached to the rest of the pencil and moves around alot and wants to fall out(sharpening does not help). That would never deter me from repurchasing this amazing product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I got this in the sampler set and this is by far my most favorite shade. The color is a vibrant deep bronze color that, in my opinion, would look good on any skin tone. This is a perfect color for both day and evening wear. It is the perfect in-between tone because it shows up on tanned skin and yet it is a refreshing color for a smokey eye if you are looking for an alternative to black eyeshadow. This pairs beautifully with bronzed/tanned skin. On my NC35 asian skin, this color gives me a beachy look and looks great with dewey skin, especially in the summer when you might be leaning towards bb creams or tinted moisturizers. This color really makes my eyes pop whether I am wearing clear contact lens (brown eyes) or my purple or blue contacts. Love love love this!

In terms of the lasting power, I have varied results. Sometimes the color creases and fades throughout the day (even paired with my beloved NARS eyeshadow primer) and other times this lasts until the next day. I live in the prairies in Canada though so the climate may have something to do with this. All in all, a great buy. I love the ease of application and this saves me so much time compared to a powder eyeshadow. This is great for travelling or popping in your purse, and it does not need to be sharpened often (which can be annoying on some pencils). This is also easy to blend with the fingers. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love UD and their 24/7 stuff in general. This one in particular is my favorite UD shadow stick. The shade is very neutral and wearable - a safe buy regardless of your coloring, I think. I use this first and then use a similar powder shade in the NAKED2 palette over it - this helps set it and also smooths out the look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by theporpoise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a must have shade for blue eyes. It is my new holy grail product for doing dramatic eye looks. I wanted to try a shadow pencil after watching one of Lisa Eldridge's videos, but the pencil she used (Eyeko fat stick) is not available in the US. This UD shadow pencil goes on smoothly, blends easily, and then dries to a nice stay-put finish. I would love to see more wearable shades in these pencils, a i think a medium silvery taupe would be amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I took 10 minutes to pick out a color and almost gave up, until I settled on this color, which I do not regret, it is lovely and perfect for work because it isn't to bright but not to blahhh. I love how easy it is to put on, I am kind of worried for when I have to sharpen it as it seems it might be a waste of the product, I will definitely be looking to buy a couple more of these after I see how well it sharpens. Based on what I've seen so far I would recommend REHAB.