Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.1

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

on 5/3/2015 3:57:00 AM

I first ordered the 5ml sample tube and liked it so much that I ordered a full size now. I payed about $15 for this one.
I think this 50ml tube goes a long way; you don't need to apply much product and I like the packaging; it's very hygienic.
The color fits my skin perfectly; no gray or whitening effect, like you often get with Asian BB creams. Also very convenient that it has an SPF in it! I do always apply a hydrating cream before I put on any makeup. I often get dry patches when I put on foundation but not with this one, it is very watery/light and spreads out very easily. I normally use a powder on top to add more coverage.
I do like the brand Lioele; their products always look fun & colorful!

on 4/9/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So this BB cream is good overall but I have a few quirks with it. I think I could find a better one out there. I have really dry skin, and it's quite pale. The term water drop on this product had me thinking, "dewy" "hydrating" and it didn't really meet my expectations in that department. The color was perfect though. I found it thick and even though the water droplets formed while I applied it, it didn't really enhance the experience, and I found it a little hard to blend. I moisturized before application.

The nice thing is though that even though this didn't make me dewy like I hoped for, it also didn't make any dry patches worse. My skin looked good, and even, but I was really matte. The upside is on a warmer day I didn't even see any oil or if I sweat a bit, it didn't break up on the skin. The price is good at $22 dollars, and the product is also good, I personally need more hydration, maybe in the summer when it's hellish hot and humid, I will reach for this, until then....the Skin 79 BB gold, is great,....I'm also trying a couple others.

on 1/22/2014 7:59:00 AM

Love this product. It's so light and - unlike other korean bb cream - fits my skintone nicely. Some people don't like its light coverage, well this is a bb cream. I prefer the light coverage because I think it's great for everyday use or no makeup makeup look. You may want to put on some concealer for extra coverage. I do think that this product is rather helpful in holding my oil at bay, but you can always put some powder over it just to make sure. I'm not a really big fan of cute bottles and boxes... I always prefer the simple ones so I really love this product's packaging. Would definitely repurchase when I'm done with Beyond the Solution.

on 7/4/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really good BB cream! Great for very fair complected people. My skin is basically the lightest color available in human skin (go figure, I'm Scottish) and this really matched my skin color, which is extremely difficult to find in foundations and BB creams! It really moisturized my normally oily skin and helped control the oil, and it had such nice coverage that it covered my acne nicely and really blended well. I really like the packaging as well, it's very cute, and it's a different BB cream in comparison to others I have used. It seems to have quality ingredients, and didn't bother my often sensitive skin a bit. I think I'm hooked, and I will definitely be buying it again!!!

on 1/20/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I liked the product overall, but I don't see the point why people hyped so much.

on 1/20/2013 4:23:00 AM

Pros: non-oily smooth natural finish which is comfortable, long lasting, and not too white/grey.
Cons: almost no coverage

So if you have a clear and dry skin you might like this. Yet I would prefer to have no makeup give this low coverage.

on 12/14/2012 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am not blown away but I am not completely annoyed with this product either. I see this more as a traditional western tinted moisturizer of decent quality at a decent price rather than a Korean BB cream. As a tinted moisturizer it is great, as a BB cream I am not overly impressed.
- Spreads like a dream, unlike other BB creams I have encountered
- Very light coverage, I would liken the coverage to that of a Western tinted moisturizer. In fact, this quite reminds me of my once beloved (but no longer sold in Canada) Cover Girl Smoothers tinted moisturizer, without the dewy finish (which I liked but its just a personal preference).
- Colour seems too dark for my complexion upon first application. I am of Scottish/Irish decent and typically avoid the sun - it is also winter right now. I am pretty freaking pasty. After about ten minutes it oxidizes and lightens up a bit, but still seems a tad too dark for my colouring - I think I can get away with it though.
- No gray cast!
- Lovely but not overpowering smell (ahem, Missha).
- Does not seem to minimize my pores like other BBs do.
- I swear this picks up on dry patches and accentuates them. For something called Water Drop, I expected this to be more moisturizing.
- Decent SPF
- Oil free and has not broken me out!
- Nice smooth, dry texture once it has oxidizes so it does not easily transfer on to clothes which is nice.
- No sheen, shine, sparkle or dewiness that my eyes can detect, not unnaturally matte either.
- Lasts decently in cold weather, I would say up to about six hours. In hot temperatures I doubt this would last more than three hours given it is so thin.
- No skin benefiting properties such as wrinkle care, and no whitening abilities like other BBs - which is why I have problems comparing with other BBs, it simply is not in the same category in my eyes.

All and all I think this is an okay product. I would have loved it when I was younger and had better skin (say in high school) for its light coverage and finish. I am older now however and have more skin flaws, redness and larger pores. While this more or less evens out my skin I have had other BBs which I have been more pleased with. I think I want to try Etude House's Precious Minerals BB as it too is oil free but apparently leaves a nice glow, as well as coming in a variety of skin tones. I will be ordering a tube once this Water Drop runs out. I will continue to use my Water Drop for casual days when I am running errands and such, but it wont be my go-to when I want great looking skin - Missha's Perfect Cover is currently my go to for that purpose. The Skin79 Gold VIP I ordered just arrived today, so I will be giving that BB a whirl next.

on 12/6/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After breaking out from the Skin79 Gold, I decided to go to this Lioele Waterdrop because of the good reviews. I really liked the feel of this BB cream. It is moisturizing, brightens, has sheer coverage (which I prefer), has a light scent, and feels very soft. It's semi-matte to matte for me and not really dewy for me, but it's winter now. It blends well onto my NC15-20 skin. It doesn't have a grey or ashy cast. The big downside for me is that there isn't much else to this BB cream other than the SPF and sheer coverage. It's almost like one step up from a tinted moisturizer.
PROS:
-Moisturizing and light on skin
-Feels soft and not oily
-SPF27++
-Blends/Oxidizes well, no grey tone, easy removal
CONS:
-Very little to no coverage. Covers a bit of redness, but not much else. This is OK for me, but you do really need additional concealer or foundation.
-No whitening or anti-wrinkle properties
-Availability issues as with most Korean BB creams.
CONCLUSION: If you have good or normal/dry skin with very few other skin issues, have minimal acne scarring and don’t need a lot coverage, this is for you. Since I do want to lighten some of my dark spots, it is doubtful I will be purchasing this again even though I do love a lot of aspects of this BB Cream.

on 11/27/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've have 30+ BB creams & the Waterdrop BB is 1 of my favorite.

My skin:
Combination & acne prone, with yellow undertone, about NC 25

Unlike most BB creams, it is very lightweight & so breathable, the most comparable BB cream (in terms of texture) is La Roche Posay's Hydreane BB cream (which is too thin & short lived on my combo skin); Waterdop impressed me with it's longevity (no touch up for 8 hrs) & coverage, I wear 1 layer with Sigma F82, water droplets & cooling sensation don't form with the F82 application, but I don't mind, despite it's nice coverage you still need concealer for dark circles & such. The shade isn't too grey compare to many of my Korean BB creams, it brightens amazingly without leaving a white cast. I don't mind it's light fragrance & love to wear it during extreme weather (humid summer & dry, windy winter), the finish is very natural. I love this BB cream, if I have to find a con, it would be it's low SPF27, I prefer at least SPF30. Otherwise I love every property of this BB Cream.

on 11/26/2012 3:09:00 PM

This product was nice. It was quite sheer, but I wanted that as I prefer to look as natural as possible. This makeup didn't feel cakey, was quite moisturising and didn't make me break out or anything. It's a little hard to apply as the water droplets mean the pigment spreads all over the place instead of a targeted area.
BUT. I have pale skin and I buy korean bb cremes and the foundations etc in my own country all have an orange tone no matter what. So I was very dissapointed to see this bb creme is even more orange than one of my own normal foundations! I was very dissapointed because I can't use it anymore :( But it was a good product despite the colour...