October 1, 2014 | 1557 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis Triple Nutrition Detangling Double Care Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by materialface

(this review is for the original spray, the yellow-toned one. not the pink one for colored hair as referenced in the photo above)

I was looking for a detangler and/or leave-in while I was at wal-mart. I was in a bit of a rush, and this one caught my eye, mainly because of the product duo-color and packaging. I read the label and it seemed promising. After I went home I saw the great reviews so I was excited to use it. I have long asian straight hair, and currently my ends are dry because I'm overdue for a hair trim.

- I honestly don't remember the price of this because Garnier hair products are always inexpensive so I just grabbed it. I'm assuming its approx. $4.00 CAD. You get a lot of product for the price. I used and loved Garnier hair products when I was in high-school. Its affordable for everyone
- Its a small detail, but what I love the most is the spray nozzle. I've bought and used a lot of hair spray products with nozzles that break, start to get clogged, and end up not being able to spritz anymore. But so far so good with this one. the spray nozzle sprays EVENLY and EASILY.
- this detangler/leave-in conditioner did exactly what it says. I sprayed this thoroughly through my hair and towel wrapped my hair for about 10 minutes. I took my Goody microfibre brush and blow dried my hair upsdie down. It really did untangle my hair. My hair dried faster than most days.
- After drying my hair, I was left with soft hair and it no longer looks as dry.
- I LOVE this spray and will be using this every other day since thats when I wash my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

i have the yellow one.
it works well. i haven't been able to comb my fingers through my thick and long hair for a very long time.
down side is that it makes my hair oily. at first i thought it was because i had conditioned my hair, but after spraying this again without condition hair, it still made my hair oily.
has that great garnier smell that i adore.

will repurchase given that i dont find another detangler that doesnt make my hair oily

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like the smell of the formula for colour treated hair (the pink one) as much as the original one (the yellow one) but it works just as well.
I have fine, frizzy hair and this just makes brushing and styling that much faster and easier.
I wish this came in a bigger size. I am a daily user of this and I run through it super fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Ashleenlababee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great detangler for my hair! I have dry hair that is prone to tangles this product really helps with getting rid of my
Tangles. I also noticed that my hair is noticibly more moisturized and softer which is great. And the price is nothing to complain about I got it for about 3 dollars Canadian !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Great detangler !

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by EAPK12

When I had first bought this product I had shoulder length hair. And my hair has a thick texture anyway. The first time I had used it it made my hair feel greasy, I didn't use it until a long time after. My hair is now short, not past my ears. I use a 2 in 1 shampoo and Argon oil (I have always used this) on my hair and it leaves it feeling dry. This product works and now makes my hair feel like a puppy. And when my hair is this soft it stays the style I want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Vicvictoto

LOVE IT. I've recently ruined my hair from using John Frieda "Go Blonder" & while my hair is still soaking wet from coming out of the shower I spray this all over my hair, especially focusing on the damaged parts near my roots and this makes my coarse damaged hair feel silky smooth and very shiny & it allows me to comb through it without any tangles. Best product I've recently tried on my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Helenstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Keeping in mind that I'm trying to grow long, luscious strong hair for my wedding day, I've tried SO MANY different products to get my hair to grow.

Products tried and failed:
1. Long Term Relationship Split End Something Something by Herbal Essences
2. Joico K-Pak Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Pantene 3 minute miracle

Why this product beats them all:
1. It's a really awesome detangler, even on my hair which is/was all fried at the ends, as well as a treatment.
2. Instant difference texture wise, hair feels silky smooth at the tips without feeling greasy for heavy (unlike the Herbal Essences)
3. Easy and quick to apply, really easy to just grab it and spray it ion busy mornings
4. Can be applied to wet or dry hair
5. Smells pretty darn good!
6. I got this for $1.50. A dollar damn fifty!

This product is working amazingly well with the rest of my haircare routine - Pantene Aqua Shine Silicone Free Volumizing shampoo, Matrix Biolage conditioner, the Joico K-Pak reconstructor, and a daily prenatal vitamin for faster growing hair and nails.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by LectricErin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im always looking for a nice leave in conditioner, i dye my hair a good deal and i want it to look shiny and healthy afterwards. this is probably the best leave in I've ever used. i found out about it from my niece who got it for her daughter. as soon as i used it, i knew i had to try it for myself. the smell is amazing and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy, which is usually the problem i have with conditioner sprays. i highly recommend this product it a great for detangling hair and leaving it soft and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by jozie14

I really like this product. I have tried many different leave in conditioning products, and this is one of the most effective (and cheap too!!) products out there! I have long thick hair that gets really hard to comb through after washing my hair, and this really helps in de-tangling, while nourishing at the same time. I also blow dry my hair pretty often (almost every other day) so it is really important for me to take care of my hair, and using this product has really helped. It leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. BONUSES: It also helps with static hair in the winter, and I also spray this generously into my hair after swimming in the ocean when I go on vacation (as it tends to get dry and tangled from the salt water).

Overall, if you are looking for a good leave in conditioning and de-tangling product that will work for dry and wet hair, I strongly recommend this. It really works and it is inexpensive!