Moroccanoil Light

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butyphenyl Methlpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum (fragrance), D&C Yellow-11, D&C Redd-17, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone.

I usually avoid every kind of hair oil as my fine hair ALWAYS gets weighed down. After reading so many good things I purchased a small bottle. Now I can't live without.

I apply it just to the last third of my long hair before I blow dry and it seals the end and feeds my hair as well (unlike other silicon/synthetic oils) . I use a bit to smooth flyaways to if I need to. Basically you feel like you've had a salon blow dry every day. It is the most remarkable product I've ever used.

My hair has never been so healthy after ditching the straighteners and applying this after every wash. I also apply to the ends and leave over night as a treatment, and I wash it out next day.
The only con is that the smell which is absolutely delicious doesn't last 5 minutes when you've put it in your hair.

I am just now coming to the end of my first bottle, which has lasted me about two years, used after every wash.
I used to avoid silicones but I've come to term with the fact that my hair and skin really like them, so I can deal :)
What to say that hasn't been said? My hair has a fine texture and many baby hairs and flyaways. A pump of this worked through damp hair before combing makes life much easier, giving my hair extra shine without weighing it down. It helps a lot with frizz and fluffiness, smells great, and feels nice.
Morrocanoil gets a bad rap but I see it as makeup for my hair-why wouldn't I want it to look as nice as it can with minimal effort? All my oils/treatments still soak in just fine, and my hairdresser says my ends are in great condition.
For reference, my hair is around bra strap length, treated with henna, and I only cut it every six months or so. I don't use heat on it often but still have zero issues with split ends or dryness. I really like my morrocanoil and its my go to serum :)

I am on my third bottle now, it doesn't last me long because I like to use around 4-5 drops each time, but I think it's a great product. I use it on wet hair and it helps with brushing a lot, I have troubles managing my hair, but not with this oil. I can see hair looks healthier when I use it. It is also very light and doesn't weigh hair down. A bit expensive, but I order it from Israel and save few £££ :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great hair serum, you can use it on wet or dry hair and it never makes my hair look greasy. It makes my hair silky smooth and shiny. It's pricey but the large bottle lasted me for about a year. I did expected this to smell better because most seem to love the scent but it reminds me of a mens cologne.

This is about the only oil treatment I can use. All the others either leave my baby fine, damaged hair flat and greasy looking, or break out my scalp. This does neither. I can use about 3 to 4 drops, mostly on the last third of my chin length hair, and it works wonders to make my ends behave and look healthy and shiny. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and doesn't attract dirt/grunge like the regular argan oil. Even if you think you can't use oils, you may want to give it a try.

Finally, a hair oil that I can use more than .5 drops of! Those of you with fine hair know what I'm talking about.

It smells divine, it's fun to work into my hair (like I said, the light version means I get to use a real amount of product), and it works. It delivers softness, shine, light texturing, and beautifully scented hair.

I'm normally very cheap when it comes to haircare but I would gladly spend the $50 for this over and over again. It lasts a looong time, so if you need a nudge into buying it, remind yourself of that. But mostly, buy it because it's heaven in a bottle!

This serum/oil smells wonderful. I am most pleased to find the formulated a product to cater to those with lighter hair. My wife is a blonde and I use it on her ends. The end result is soft, shiny, sweet smelling hair.

I have used Moroccanoil [original] Treatment but decided to purchase the "light" version after processing my hair to a "lighter" shade. Since then I have only used Moroccanoil Light and have probably repurchased about 3 times (the full-size bottle!) This is over the course of a couple of years, a full-size bottle lasts me about 6 months. I use this on mostly (about 85%) dry ends. My post shower hair care regimen is a leave in treatment with protein, seal/protect with Chi Silk Infusion, low-heat dry to about 85%, then this treatment on the lengths of the hair, extra focus on the ends. I have used other serums but this is the most penetrating for my hair type, and the most moisturizing. I love One 'n Only products but their argan oil treatment cannot even compare to this. It basically just sits on top of my hair and doesn't do anything. Moroccanoil Light = HG

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a miracle product and I can't live without it! I've been using it for nearly two years. I've tried cheaper versions but they always make your hair greasy, so I always come back to this. I have quite a lot of hair but it's thin and very prone to frizz and feels quite coarse if left to nature. One to two pumps of this applied to damp hair or near the end of drying works wonders, it really does. Smooths, takes away most frizz, leaves it soft and adds/brings out shine. I add a touch more at the end if there's any frizz left, or smooth flyaway strands with John Freida Flyaway Tamer wand. Yes, it's expensive, but you only need a tiny amount and it lasts ages. Really can't recommend enough. The Light version is prefect for thinner hair, IMO, but I expect the regular one might be better for thick hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair drinks this. I have been using Moroccanoil treatment light for three months now and I can say for sure it contributes to my hair's health like nothing I've ever tried. My hair is severely damaged from bleaching it, and this really improves its condition instantly and over time. It tames frizz, makes hair stronger and elastic, cuts down drying time and makes my hair dry straighter which is great because these are the two reasons I blow dry my hair, so it minimizes heat exposure and damage which is essential for a damaged hair like mine.
At some point I couldn't allow my hair to air dry because it got out of control and turned extremely frizzy and unmanageable no matter how many styling products I'd used, but ever since this I can actually air dry my hair and it would just be wavy and pretty like nature intended. It also helps me comb my hair much easier and with a lot less breakage and pull outs (maybe one hair is left on my comb after I finish combing it).

However, since it sinks into the hair rather than coat it, I find it does little to smooth out the ends. even if I put an extra pump it doesn't make much of a difference, so it's not the all-in-one product I was hoping for. Also, one pump is hardly enough for me- I use it once to comb, moisturize and speed up drying time, and then again during or after I blow dry because it seems to vaporize, leaving me with dry looking hair that is hard to comb and sometimes also frizzy, so each time I wash and dry my hair I have to use 2-3 pumps, which is a serious con since this product is quite expensive. I have a 200 ml bottle and I went through 1/3 of it in three months.
This is a fantastic treatment that I highly recommend, but I will be trying other hair oils as well to see if they meet my expectations better. Right now I got my eyes set on the Macademia nut oil.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products