March 2, 2015 | 1869 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco Shine - Boy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jesswein

This is my Holy Grail, Your Lips but Better lip colour. It's a sheer, yet noticeable wash of colour, that brightens up your whole face and gives your lips lustre without lots of glitter and sparkles.

It's a bit pricey for a tinted lip balm, but it's moisturising and the colour pay-off is great. Plus, the Chanel packaging looks great in a handbag or on a vanity!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It it beautiful pinky mauvy nude color. The texture is sheer so you can't expect much pigmentation. I don't mind semi-transparent finish, so the product is just perfect to me. Feels smooth and balmy on the lips. Needs to be re-applied quite often so you might run out of it pretty soon as the amount of product you get is not big.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this color. It's a light pinky/mauve-nude that looks good on my fair, cool skin tone. The formula is sheer and moisturizing, but needs to be reapplied often, and for the price and amount of product you get--not worth it. I hope I can find a cheaper dupe.

UPDATE: I've had this for about 6 weeks and I didn't use it at all for two weeks during the holidays. I've started using it again this week and I'm halfway done with it. I've had to reapply so often that it's ridiculous. This was a waste of money and I will not be purchasing Coco Shine lipsticks in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Clementhyme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love "Boy" ... being fair skinned many nudes wash me out, so this lovely neutral is a great alternative. While it does have shimmer, it is subtle and flattering. This sheer wash of colour is great for days when you are otherwise makeup free since it gives you just enough colour without being overbearing. It's flaws are that it doesn't last very long and it sadly lacks moisturization...and for a lipstick I reach for so often this is disappointing, so I take one lippy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Minty88

This is the perfect my-lips-but-better lipstick. The color is just a bit darker than my natural lipcolor (I have fair skin) and looks nice without being overdone, very suitable for daytime. The product feels very light and creamy, almost like a lipbalm and applies easily. When drinking it leaves some of the lipstick on the glass but not so much that you need to reapply. Because the color is so close to my lipcolor it doesnt matter if it fades a bit during the day so its perfect for busy days when you have no time to reapply your lipstick several times throughout the day. This color is not a showstopper that will draw attention, this is suble and pretty and lovely as an everyday lipstick or for those who are new at wearing lipstick, this makes an easy transition for those used to wearing balms or glosses. I would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again when mine is empty.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Mekkogirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too subtle, and perhaps for the very young girls on your shopping list. A first lipstick?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

I'm surprised everyone says this is the most popular and universally flattering lipstick that Chanel has. Maybe because it's easy to wear and sheer enough to go with everything/everyone.. For me I need something with a little more dimension or color. I like it somewhat but prefer light pinks-or if I'm going with a sand it needs to be a real sand with brown or pink strong tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Dries out lips like crazy :( not worth the money at all though the colour is great, but its not that great lip product when applied :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a depressing tube of sadness for me. I want to love it. I love lipsticks, I hoard them. But even the collector in me just couldn't get excited. Honestly a revlon lip butter feels better than this to me. I swear I can feel the shimmer on my lips and it gives hardly any color at all on me. I hate ripping on a darling favorite of everyone's but I feel like this is all hype with no substance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lithia

This lipstick is so gorgeous! The smell is amazing too, it's slightly floral which is a nice change from MAC's signature vanilla smell. I used to use MAC Marquise D' as MLBB but this matches my reddish lips even more perfectly and the consistency is so smooth. Only issue I have with it is that it doesn't last very long through drinking coffee or anything, so unless you're not really doing much with your mouth you'd need to reapply quite often. The price is a little steep, but it's so beautiful. I need to find a dupe for this now, haha.