April 21, 2014 | 1398 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice cheap concealer to use that's light coverage. It didn't cover my acne scars or dark under eye circles. I needed my Mac studio finish concealer ASAP. It's not a re purchase for me, but if you need something affordable then try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Juliabuszac

This concealer is fantastic for under eyes. Doesnt come off easily! but its not the concealer to cover blemishes. It doesnt come out good at all. But the undereyes, awesome! got it for 2 dollars! worth it,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This is my " holy grail" concealer. As, I have gone through so many concealers, and this one is the best I've ever found. I first found out about it on YT. After hearing so many people rave about it, I decided to give it a try. Because there were no stores around me that carried it at the time, I had to order from online. Let me tell you, I fell in love with this concealer after first use. It looks completely natural against my skin, it blends well, and it will last all day on my face, whether I happen to put powder over it or not. It doesn't crease or cake up. It comes in a variety of shades, which I like. Because sometimes, I like to switch up colors.

Currently, there is a beauty outlet store that just started carrying them. So, now, I plan to shop there from now on for these concealers. At this time, the colors I have are Pure Beige, Medium Beige, And Warm Sand. And, I do plan to expand my collection to include more shades. As, the line does carry 18 shades total. So, whether your fair to deep ebony, your sure to find a shade to match you.

Ladies, please don't sleep on this concealer. At my beauty outlet store, it sells for $2.99. However, if you do not live near a beauty supply store that carries it, you can always buy it online from ikatehouse, which actually sells it cheaper, for $1.79.

This concealer may be cheap, but it is wonderful. And, I'm so glad that I listened to the ladies on YT and decided to give it a try.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by azizzaeshe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. I have combination skin and oily skin in the places I need to apply my concealer, so it's GREAT that I don't need to apply powder over it. Blends so easily and doesn't show up as ashy on camera. Also is very cheap and I am all for frugality. I would definitely buy again. Wouldn't hesitate!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this little baby at my hair supply store for a friggin $1.99. You can't beat the price or the color selection. It has the coverage of many of the high end Concealors I've tried and the longevity of them as well. I little bit goes a long way and make sure you work quick because it dries and doesn't move. I would set it with a powder just to keep it from creasing. I like the applicator but it does dispense a lot of product and just to keep it sanitary, I spray alcohol on it and wipe it down with a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this concealer the day before Valentines from a beauty supply store near my house and I love it. However I use it as a base all over my face just to blur my imperfections. I find that this is medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. I have already repurchased this concealer just to have a back up for when I run out. Lately I noticed my undertone is more neutral/ yellow and my complexion is lighter from the season. I'm using Warm Honey but I feel that I can go 1 shade lighter than Warm Honey. So far I use this when I put on makeup on top of moisturizer and primer. I recommend if you can find a good color match.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jazmin3012

So cheap and awesome but I was so disappointed with the pictures provided and the online swatches looked nothing like they do in real life :(. I got medium bisque and I'm around an n4 in the loreal true match and if I am correct that is around an nw25 or maybe darker....so if anything around my skin tone go a shade or two lighter because medium bisque will look extremely dark and orange :(

I am probably going to repurchase just in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by yettycraig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. I've read lots of good reviews about it and am not disappointed at all. it conceals really well nd d blending is superb. t

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by annecalder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my hg concealer, until i found out that it was making my face break out into tiny bumps and EVEN CYSTIC ACNE. It is really disappointing considering that really loved the consistency and pigmentation of this concealer, and the cheap price of it!!! I would recommend this for people who do not have sensitive skin because some of the ingredients of this product can make your skin break out! I am now in search for another drugstore concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Nimraag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for quite a while and I can never get that perfectly concealed look from it. First star off for the trouble with color selection. Youre better off buying the whole line and finding your color cause I bought two before I got one that somewhat matched me. Every time i put this on at first it looks ok then it just starts looking bad. 2-3 hours later its like it completely wore off. i don't think it is full cover and it does oxidize. i have very bad dark circles so it may not be so bad for people who need only a bit of coverage but it is not for me.