L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/25/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Best concealer I've used so far! I'm MAC NW47 and I use this concealer in the shades Toast and Fawn. I use it to conceal my eyebrows as well as my face and then set everything with some loose powder. The fact that they have a color for every skin tone is amazing and the coverage is perfect too. I can't believe a product this good is so cheap I just wish they sold it in UK drugstores because I have to order it online from the US :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Been using these concealers for 6 years now lol
Very high coverage, I find the best way to apply this concealer is with your fingers in a patting motion. Let it dry, then set with powder and it looks flawless. There are so many shades that you can't go wrong with finding one that suits your skintone, and shades for highlighting and contouring as well. On some packages it says cruelty free, but on others it doesn't. Strange....
Also, a little goes a long way. I find this concealer isn't the best for really hot weather and it will most likely rub off.. BUT, I haven't found any other concealer that does a better job and I've used drugstore and well as luxury brand concealers..
I am waiting for my Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer to show up, and will see if that holds up better than this.
I have the colors cool tan, warm honey, fawn, toffee and toast.
These used to be so cheap when they first came out lol, now some beauty supply stores sell them for CAD 10 .... I get it from my local beauty supply for CAD 3.99 so whatever, still dirt cheap to me.

on 4/20/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Currently am not loving this concealer. I got this because Shaaanxo and many others were raving about this, but I don't see why. Firstly I got mine in shade Natural, which I thought would be a good match for my light-medium skin, but no, it's dull and darker than I had expected. My skin is not fair, and the next shade fairer than this definitely wouldn't work. Next I really didn't like the consistency, I didn't find it easy to blend. It looked dry and just didn't look flattering on my skin, I think this concealer would be great for people with combi/oilier skintypes. I also didn't like the packaging, it was difficult to get the product out of the tube after a few uses and that resulted in over-squeezing of product. The applicator didn't feel nice on my skin as well, felt like it was tugging. What I did like about this concealer was the price and the coverage. But it just didn't sit well on my skin.

on 4/19/2015 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I religiously used MAC's PLW to conceal anything and everything, but HATED how it creased under my dry eczeme-prone eyes.

I decided to try LA Girl Pro Concealer after its rave reviews, and I have not looked back since! This is my holy-grail! It ticks all of my boxes, AND it does NOT crease under my eyes (what???). It covers my dark-circles seamlessly.

The concealer is affordable, long-wearing formula, opaque and creamy, has extensive color range and is FAR better than any other concealers I've tried on the market. Thumbs up!

Spending $30 to cover the dark circles you never asked for in the first place can be so annoying. If thatís what youíre trying to do, though, LA Girlís new HD Concealer might be an affordable option for you. See, regular foundation or concealer may not be actually be concealing your dark spots: they may just be veiling them. Your regular concealer is formulated to match your skin tone, not the blue undertones that your dark circles are bringing to the party. To truly neutralize the pigmentation around your eyes from dark circles, you need the opposite of blue: orange (Iím not lying, check a color wheel). Paler skin types usually do well with peach, while darker and olive skin works better with orange. Iíve even heard of people using an orange or peach lipstick under their eyes, but I wonít be dragging on my undereye with my matte Lady Danger any time soon.

I know you might be thinking this is beyond your comfort zone. If youíve never done it before, it should be a little weird to be putting peach anywhere other than your cheeks or lips. Thatís why at $3, this is a good way to test it out for yourself. NYX also makes a color correcting concealer for $5 if thatís easier for you to find. Donít use this anywhere but on your dark circles, though. That is when youíll start to look funky. Also, donít over-do it. It should blend into your skin just like any other concealer.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

on 4/16/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer I have ever used! Great coverage, good price, easy to blend out. Would choose this over mac prolongwear concealer any day! : )

on 4/15/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the yellow corrector shade of this for my undereye circles. It provides a great base for a highlighting concealer and is moisturising enough to not crease. I much prefer it to the far more expensive Bobbi Brown corrector. My one very minor criticism would be that the brush sometimes dispenses too much product, but as it's so cheap I don't worry about that too much, just have a tissue handy to wipe away the excess. If you have red/purplish circles, I say for the price it would be foolish not to give this a try.

This concealer!

Click below for my full review

on 4/8/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is extremely affordable. At my local beauty supply store its legit 3.50. I like to use a darker shade and a lighter one to contour and blend it with a damp beauty blender. It does the trick, especially when you use a setting spray (preferably Urban Decay). Does not leak at all. My only negative review about this product is that it does take longer to blend than my mac pro long wear concealer, but it does look quite similar.

on 3/28/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The coverage in this concealer is very light so I donít use it for anything that needs heavy coverage. But I absolutely love using it for a light coverage foundation when Iím going for a more natural look. It does a good job of covering minor to medium dark spots. I also like to use it for highlighting.

But another con of this product is the packaging. Applying this product can get messy because you have to squeeze it out of a tube/applicator brush. This tends to waste product. However, when you consider the inexpensive price of the product, Iíd say the packaging is fine to deal with.

Overall, Iíd definitely buy this concealer again but only to use it as a nice, light foundation (not to use it as a concealer)

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products