L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/21/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow! What a GREAT find! I really don't have an issue with dark circles so I basically use this concealer for highlighting only. It's amazing! I use Fawn and Almond. A little goes a long way, they are easy to apply and does not crease/cake. What more can you ask for in a concealer. Oh, did I mention that it's dirt cheap? $2.50 ea, pending on where you buy. If your local BSS doesn't carry it you can buy on eBay. No need for the pricey MAC conceler, LA Girl is the truth!

on 5/20/2015 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it. I usually use the Mac prolong wear NC45 but with la girl I can use Fawn, Or Toffee ( because those two are pretty similar) and mix it with pure beige or even warm honey for a highlight. I love it cause it can be used in so many ways. I use chestnut and dark cocoa for contouring. I pair it smashbox's foundation and it all blends so great.

on 5/19/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really love this concealer! They are my go to concealers at the moment and will be for this Summer because they give a really creamy, radiant highlight for me. The consistency is really nice and it's similar to (like I've heard others say) Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. I personally think it's a tad bit stiffer, atleast to me it is. I purchased three shades, one to highlighter, contour and for my same skintone. In the colors fawn (closest I could find to my skintone/ NC42-NC44/45), dark cocoa (contour), and pure beige (highlight). I'm extra when it comes to highlighting and contouring so you definitely don't have to go as dark or light as I did if you have a similar tone. Dark cocoa is the 2nd darkest shade LA Girl offers I believe and pure beige is about the 6th lightest shade (before they brought out the two newer light shades). Overall I am for sure going to buy these concealers over and over again. They are really great especially for the price. If you aren't in to buying mid/high end makeup definitely give these a shot, I'm sure they work better then some higher end brands. If you know how to BLEND you will have a BOMB highlight/contour. It's important to have a good blending technique with these, like I said they are a little stiff especially if you allow these to sit on your face for awhile.

on 5/18/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works amazing !!! Blends well and covers up my dark circles really good , and the price is so cheap u can't complain about that! I will def be repurchasing

on 5/18/2015 4:26:00 AM

I love love love this concealer. The color I have is quite peachy undertone (I am yellow) And I found it really helped cover the dark under eye circles. It isn't very thick and doesn't crease. The only annoying thing is the packaging, it takes a while to come out the tube. I have to keep squeezing and its really annoying but 100% worth it once its out :)

on 5/17/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE, love, LOVE this damn concealer! I am (usually) an NC30 and I can use natural or medium beige for concealing spots or blemishes, creamy beige for highlighting, and warm honey for contouring. These are extremely easy to blend out and do not ever apply or look cakey (although they are quite thick). Although I wouldn't go so far as others in stating these are an exact match/dupe for NARS or MAC pro long wear concealer though, however, IMO I like this more than the MAC but not as much as Nars. But for $28 vs. $4 I think I'm gonna stick with the LA Girl ones from here on in.

The only cons I personally see with this product are that A) I am not a fan of attached application brushes for sanitary reasons and B) they need to be ordered online (or I have never seen them in a drugstore at least). These aren't major turn offs though considering the price. Another con to some might be the cheap @ss packaging/design - that doesn't bug me at all though.

I suggest scouting out the best prices for these online and grabbing a bunch to try out and mix and match/play around with - I have seen them as low $2 which is crazy cheap for such a great product!

on 5/14/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been hearing people raving about this product over and over again so I succumbed and bought it.

I bought the shade in Nude, I am roughly an NC35-37.

Pros:
+ Comes with a precision tip, easy to control
+ Squeeze tube, easy to control amount of product
+ Variety of colours
+ Good price for a drugstore brand.

I do not know if anyone else has this problem, but as I applied this particular concealer onto my undereye area this formula starts to tingle!!! There is this tingling sensation tugging onto my skin and it felt very uncomfortable. I have never experienced anything like that for a concealer. I also use it to highlight but this problem does not appear. So I assume it happens to my undereye area as the skin is very delicate.

Even though I have mentioned that the packaging and the precision tip gives you better control, please also note that if you squeeze the concealer too hard, you will lose control! It happened once and one blob of concealer just ended up on my top.......-__- what a waste!

Beauty gurus have been considering this as a similar dupe to the NARS radiant concealer but i really do not think so. Both are liquid concealers but in my opinion NARS glides on more evenly than the LA Girl Pro....I always find myself keep reapplying the same areas to pack on more concealer for the LA Girl. Also, NARS doesn't give me the tingling sensation I get unlike this concealer!

Do I find this concealer cheap? Yes. However, the formula and my horrid experience just doesn't win me over. I would very much rather spend a few more dollars and get my hands on my NARS concealer which gives me the same flawless results but without the tingling sensation, just to be on the safe side and not damage my eye area!

I would rate this probably a 6.5/10. Hope this helps!

on 5/13/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is my FAVORITE concealer of them all. This is my Holy Grail of my make up collect. I can wear it with or without foundation. Its very bleadable. Just great over all. It last allllll day long. It doesn't rub off. I have dry skin and it doesn't patch at all. It is very smooth and creamy so its thick and you don't need a lot of product.

on 5/13/2015 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's good for concealing, highlighting, and contouring. Works great on my oily skin, and doesn't break me out. And it's realllllly affordable!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

got this in the shade Natural. Really good medium coverage with one layer under the eyes. It can be buildable and with doing so you can obtain maximum coverage with this concealer. Since I have oily skin, I find this works well with my under eye area. The formula sets smoothly under my eyes, doesn't dry me out and it looks fairly nice. For how cheap it is, I am super impressed with it. The last drugstore concealer I tried was the Age Rewind from Maybelline (which is more expensive than this one) and it made my eye area burn like crazy. This one doesn't damage my sensitive skin.

The ONLY con for this product is that it surprisingly oxidizes like crazy when it finally settles into the skin. The shade Natural is a very light yellow undertone product when it comes straight out of the tube. When it is worked into the skin, it turns an orange salmon. So it does not illuminate the under eyes like I hoped it would. I may get this in the lightest shade next time.

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products