November 24, 2014 | 1145 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - PRO Conceal HD Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As an NC42 I find it hard to find the perfect drugstore concealer, until I discovered this little beauty! I usually use mac pro longwear concealer (which I still love) but wanted something slightly cheaper and stumbled on LA girl. I ordered 3 shades online, and was super impressed! I love the brush applicator, makes it easy to apply and precise, and its a really good consistency to work with. All in all I'm really happy and use this every day, I do find it creases slightly under my eyes but I'm willing to look past that. Great coverage for under eye bags and I'm tempted to buy the darker colours to contour with.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I like this. Has medium coverage and good consistency. Also has a lot of shades. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tweetylover1972

I bought this product online after seeing it at a cheap price.I tried it out and love that it has a brush applicator and just the right amount comes out when you squeeze the tube.Its creamy build able and hides dark circles also does not crease.The only thing I don't like about it that it has a brush applicator that is messy to clean after using.But will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works for myself as highlight not a concealer because use skin food salmon concealer before as it gave me pleasant surprise that makes it easier control imperfect zone's. I order on ebay because can't find it locally and I order by the pack . I dot it on my hand to warm it and pat with my fingers tips as with my beauty blender took to much product and made it hard blend faster because dries fast if you are not quickly. Drives me crazy if I don't use pat motion or else everythin smears so patience with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Full coverage, super cheap concealer, perfect for building under eye concealing, hiding all dark circles, love this concealer, and the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First things first - this is NOT a MAC Pro Longwear concealer dupe. I have tried both and IMO, they are completely different! The major difference is the lasting power. This is the major con for this product.

It's an impressively creamy and full coverage concealer that doesn't crease or look ashy, but in a few hours it's an orangey mess on me.

The Pros:

Amazing selection of shades
Full Coverage but not powdery
Doesn't Crease

The Cons:

Oxidizes
Doesn't last

If you're in need of a full coverage concealer, then it's definitely an item you should think about splurging on. Pro Long wear is about $20, but it will last you a long enough amount of time that it will be worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by breannaisdaone

This is a very simple concealer. I have been into this whole natural thing. I wanna wear makeup that doesn't look like I'm wearing any!! when it comes to the face I hate that caked made up look. its nice for photos but in real life you look like a drag queen. This concealer is sooo perfect!! It covers my dark eye bags and does not settle into lines. I used the pure beige color to highlight under my eyes. its so much thinner than other concealer making you look naturally flawless.BUT For dark spots or acne It probably wont cover well, I have very light scaring from when I was in high school. it covered that but just barely. I didn't give it 5 stars because it had a lot of water shoot out of it like a water gun which means its cheep and watery till you get to the product. I got so cheap but was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Pros:
covers well
Gives naturally flawless look.
stays put
good color match
doesn't crease when set with powder
no cakeing
price is amazing

Cons:
watery at first
doesn't give full coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hellodarling88

Some days, I forgo foundation and I just use L.A Girl Pro Concelaler in Pure Beige for my under eyes, Nude for my nose, cheek bone & chin highlight and topped off Medium Beige for my forehead & around my nose and TADAA!
It's non drying medium coverage and non cakey consistency makes this product a daily star performer!
Shames my luxury concealers. The lot of em.
Can't wait to get some darker shades to contour with too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use orange corrector under my foundation to neutralize blems and darkness, so no real need for a concealer in that respect, but then I had developed a taste for highlighting and I wanted something woc-friendly and cheap. Enter LA Girl. After cross referencing and cross referencing again for the right color, I purchased it from beautyjoint for about $3. I was pretty sure Fawn was the right color for me but that was a big no. I was pretty excited when I got it, and thinking "Okkaaay, this was a bit light and when did it have a brush?" I kinda struggled to squeeze a little out and then swatched it on my hand and forearm for comparison. My forearm is less tanned than my hand and it blended in over a scar I had perfectly. I was impressed with the opacity and how it wasn't runny, at least. On my hand was worrisome but I thought I'd give it a chance because I hate throwing away things. I decided I'd use it for highlighting under my brows and even bigger no- too light. For ref: I'm Revlon CS Cappucino/Carmel mix and I assumed Fawn would be at least 1 shade lighter, but nah, nope...more like 2 with me which appears ashy even without flash photos. Besides the brush which I'm just gonna have to cut completely off next time and the wrong color, I like it. Great opacity, great price point, need to try a shade not so bright next go around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dazzledev

Ok, so this product is genius! I have so badly been wanting to try the M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer, but lets be honest, I'm going to find a dupe before I spend that much money on concealer! I was really excited about trying this because it had such great reviews, and only spent $4 on amazon.com for it. It even shipped out super fast! I really like the formula, it literally lasts all day long. The only downside is the packaging, what the heck L.A. Girl?! You have to squeeze the crap out of the tube just to get the product out. I usually end up oversqueezing and wasting product because I can't tell if its coming out or not due to the incovenient brush at the end. I am more than likely going to cut it off! Besides that, I really do like the concealer. Its definitely worth the $4. :)