L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

These concealers are the bomb.com! People compare them to the MAC prolong wear concealers and I don't think they are a dupe for that, but they are still pretty good, especially for the price! I have a few colors such as fawn, almond, warm honey, and I think dark cocoa. I use them to highlight and contour and they blend very well. Plus they are only about $3! They only think I don't like is that when you don't use them for a while, the time dries up and when you go to squeeze the product out, it's kinda oily and clumpy. To warm the product back up, i just simply roll the tube between both my hands just to kinda shake it up and mix it well. But for less that $3, who cares?!

on 7/27/2015 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!! Here in NZ i can pick it up from between $5-$15 depending on where I go.
I heard good things and picked up a tube from a makeup sale. They only had two shades - one was far to light and pink for me so I didn't get that one, so I opted for Warm Honey which appeared quite a bit darker than what I would usually use for a concealer.
I got home and tried the thing on and WOW covered my dark circles better than my MAC concealers! Warm honey has heavy orange undertones whch are jus perfect for cancelling out my dark circles.
As I mentioned the shade was a bit dark so I set out to get Pure Beige to highlight; equally as perfect!
I love the consistency, the blendability, the coverage and over all quality of this product- and I don't mean just for the price!
I'd highly recommend this to anyone

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this concealer for almost 3 years already and i am still in love with it :) the coverage is good and its really worth it for the price. Even though it is already cheap, i usually wait for it to be on sale and get it for about SGD$6.40.I use this to cover my occasional pimples and my very dark eye circles and it works amazingly. There isn't much creasing underneath my eyes like many of the other concealer i use normally would. The only thing i don't like is how it may sometimes separate itself in the tube, into two layers - water and concealer. Once in a blue moon it would also oxidize on me and turn orange (nasty!) Other than that, this concealer is what i would recommend to everyone because it is really great :)
The shade i am using is GC976; Pure beige and it is the perfect concealer shade for me :)

on 7/23/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer is AHMAZING and for the price youu simply cannot beat it! I love it. I use it for highlighting and contouring. It is heaver coverage. Alot of people say it reminds them of a MAC pro long wear concealer and I would agree. The only downside is sometimes when you squirt the product out it can be kind of watery but once you mix it up its all good!

on 7/20/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really good concealer. Good size as well to carry out. always covers any of my spots.

on 7/18/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this concealer, as it is quite hyped up on youtube. I wanted to love it, but it isn't pigmented enough to cover any of my dark circles. Perhaps I got the wrong color for my skintone (NC30) and I got creamy beige. It, however, layers beautifully on top of other concealers. For $3.99, I'm willing to go back to try a different shade when I'm out.

If anyone is in the Vancouver area, I found it at Funk 'n' Frost in Metrotown Centre! They also carry the full NYX line, and Sugarpill Cosmetics.

on 7/17/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I was kinda hesitant to use this concealer but I had to see what the hype was about, you know? I live in Jamaica, when I searched some beauty supply store it was kinda overprice, I knew they overpriced it because of the hype. Eventually I found some for a reasonable price so I snatched up like 4 Fawn, Toffee, Espresso and Toast. Fawn is like the ideal highlight shade for me at first I was scared to use it, but after using it with a beauty blender it was A1. I used Toffee as well for a highlight but its not as bright as Fawn but it gets the job done as well. Espresso seems to blend well with my complexion so I use that as a concealer often times.

Another thing you need to know this bad boy needs to be blended in FAST!, it dries really quick. Now the consistency tends to be creamy and thick which was cool with me, though sometimes when the concealer is squeezed out of the package it comes out watery, I really don't know what causes that, what I do is rub the tube before even applying the product. I was okay with the packaging it comes in a tube with a brush applicator, which is really useful since sometimes when you open the top product is already on the brush so you can just use that without squeezing out anymore and wasting the product. But overall its a really good product AWESOME coverage.

on 7/14/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

These are great products! I use them in all different shade. For contouring (DARK COCO), cleaning up my brow(FAWN) , to highlighting(COOL TAN)! I find them at my local Beauty supply store for about 3 bucks each.

on 7/14/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Affordable and works great specifically for my under eye area.I have this concealer in fawn.

on 7/13/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have found the holiest of grails.

These are so affordable and so good, but oh so hard to find. In one of my local malls, (Grapevine Mills in Grapevine Texas) I stumbled across a store called wax accessories that sells a ton of affordable makeup brands. I just walked inside because my boyfriend had to go to the bathroom, and this store was right next door- I only wanted to waste time, but once inside, I felt as if I had won the makeup lottery.

L.A. Girl was one of their biggest displays, and I raided that thing like it was going out of business. The first thing I searched for was this concealer, I bought 3, one for now,and two backups, one doesn't just find L.A. Girl in store and NOT buy backups!

I own so many concealers, but this just hits it out of the park everytime. I use the shade classic ivory for concealing, and porcelain for highlighting. Classic ivory was the shade I picked up my very first visit, and when I took it home, I was a little nervous. It was the lightest shade at the time, but it looked too dark for my pale skin. Luckily, this shade is perfect, it isn't as dark as it looks in the packaging. It has a bit of an orange undertone too it, which isn't what I usually like, but that's what makes it so great for concealing the under eyes.

Porcelain is a shade I picked up later on, when it was first released. I was actually the first one to buy this shade, and I even got to open the tester, this is a personal accomplishment of mine. I thought this would be ideal for mixing with my classic ivory, but it's just way too light! However,this is perfect for highlighting. In the future, I plan on picking up light ivory, which is the shade between classic ivory and porcelain.

I know everyone raves and raves about this, but that's because it deserves all the praise! The coverage is so good, it doesn't feel too thick, it's inexpensive, and I reach for it over all of my other concealers- drugstore or high end. It's hard to find, but just order it online, and if you see a display in stores, don't even think twice about it!

(In case anyone is curious, I think I paid $3.99 in the wax accessories store- a dollar less than they sell for on the L.A. Girl website)

Top Rated L.A. Girl Products