October 1, 2014 | 1826 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - PRO Conceal HD Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use orange corrector under my foundation to neutralize blems and darkness, so no real need for a concealer in that respect, but then I had developed a taste for highlighting and I wanted something woc-friendly and cheap. Enter LA Girl. After cross referencing and cross referencing again for the right color, I purchased it from beautyjoint for about $3. I was pretty sure Fawn was the right color for me but that was a big no. I was pretty excited when I got it, and thinking "Okkaaay, this was a bit light and when did it have a brush?" I kinda struggled to squeeze a little out and then swatched it on my hand and forearm for comparison. My forearm is less tanned than my hand and it blended in over a scar I had perfectly. I was impressed with the opacity and how it wasn't runny, at least. On my hand was worrisome but I thought I'd give it a chance because I hate throwing away things. I decided I'd use it for highlighting under my brows and even bigger no- too light. For ref: I'm Revlon CS Cappucino/Carmel mix and I assumed Fawn would be at least 1 shade lighter, but nah, nope...more like 2 with me which appears ashy even without flash photos. Besides the brush which I'm just gonna have to cut completely off next time and the wrong color, I like it. Great opacity, great price point, need to try a shade not so bright next go around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by dazzledev

Ok, so this product is genius! I have so badly been wanting to try the M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer, but lets be honest, I'm going to find a dupe before I spend that much money on concealer! I was really excited about trying this because it had such great reviews, and only spent $4 on amazon.com for it. It even shipped out super fast! I really like the formula, it literally lasts all day long. The only downside is the packaging, what the heck L.A. Girl?! You have to squeeze the crap out of the tube just to get the product out. I usually end up oversqueezing and wasting product because I can't tell if its coming out or not due to the incovenient brush at the end. I am more than likely going to cut it off! Besides that, I really do like the concealer. Its definitely worth the $4. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Unbeatable for the price. I paid about NZ$7.00 on eBay for this which is very good. It works almost exactly the same as my Thin Lizzy concealer which is NZ$30+. I originally bought the shade Creamy Beige but it was too dark for me, so I purchased Natural and it is perfect. I use it for my blemishes and it covers amazingly. Very creamy and easy to blend. The only thing I hate is the packaging. The little brush is horrible I had to cut it off, and I have to squeeze the little bottle so hard to get anything out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I freaking love this concealer! If you have dark eye circles and you're an NC30, you can pick this up in the shade Natural. It is slightly pink and brightening but not noticeable once it's on the face. This also covers blemishes very well! I compared it with Mac prolong wear and it's very similar. However, I continue to use Mac for blemishes as I can't find a shade in this line with enough yellow undertones or similar to NC30. Anyway, this is an awesome concealer and I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by GeniaDeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best affordable concealer there is. For around $2, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The #1 concealer, hands down. PRICE Unfortunately, Singapore no longer carry L.A. girl cosmetics so I can only get them online. The product usually cost only about 2 to 3 USD on sites. Its always the shipping that costs a bomb. However, its still really cheap if I buy in bulk. PRODUCT If you have really bad acne/scars and want a really good coverage, this is the concealer for you! I have plenty of scars and this product does the job to make me look flawless! To add on, it is even able to hold up for the entire day! Have tried many other concealers but nothing worked as well as this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Brimarie6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this concealer at my local beauty supply store for $2.49. I own four colors: pure beige, cool tan, fawn, and toast. Cool tan provides a natural looking under eye concealer, but I like pure beige for a under eye highlight. I really struggled with these at first and had to apply multiple layers. They have a thinner consistency than Pro Longwear. It works best for me if I just wait for the concealer to set and blend it with a beauty blender. Once I apply a little powder over it, it lasts all day!

Fawn seems to be a close match for a NC 44/45 skin tone. I use fawn to cover blemishes, and toast as a cheek contour. I'm a big fan of the Pro Longwear concealer, but La girl pro concealer is a great dupe! It looks just as good and photographs well! For $1.99-2.49 why not give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by xnnxsue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I probably jst got the wrong shade off the shelves. I'm around NC40 and got myself a medium bisque. I have very bad dark circles but when I applied this on, it makes my undereye greyish and dull/dry looking. Infact it makes me look even sleepier than bfr. Well they say orange tone fights the dark circle. Packaging is cute, texture is creamy and price is SGD9.00 (I think that's affordable since reviews seems overwhelming). I will repurchase this in a diff shade in hopes it will help. I really want to like this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Pros
+ Decent coverage
+ Great shade selection, I chose the beige/pinky toned one to cover my dark circles
+ Fantastic price, I purchase mine from cherry culture for $2
+ Creamy and oily which blends into my skin really well, it doesn't cake and make those weird dry lumps.

Cons
- Sometimes the clear oil liquid spurts out of the tube. Not a big deal to me, since it's so ridiculously cheap. I can just see people finding something to complain about with this. Other than that it's a realy great value concealer.
- creases a little but I have never found a concealer that doesn't. It's pretty normal to apply concealer and need to fix it up a little after 20 minutes or so. Unless you powder it (which in my opinion brings out peoples wrinkles) it looks better just fixing the creases instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Boa_Elva

Ok i am excited !! I have simply found a shade that matches me so well which is medium bisque mix with pure beige. Perfect. No grey racoon eye(those who had this, either picked the shade too light which is wrong shade. Concealing dark circles need 1 shade darker not lighter. Lighter only hightlight the problem. Dark conceal it then top it with a one shade lighter as the dark one has already conceal the problem. lastYou need to brighten it.) . I will then, setvwith laura mercier brigthening under eye powder. Omg perfect! It was weird though the brush i pulled out is easier for medium bisque while pure beige cant. So i cut the brush off. I like squeeze out. The brush obstruct it and cant let me control the amount. With the brush cut /pull off, i can control e amount i want!!! I bought alot of tube for spare!!!! Hahaha