December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - PRO Conceal HD Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is awesome! I heard that it was a dupe for MAC Pro Longwear and I was in serious need for some spot coverage, so I picked this up for $2.49 at a beauty supply store. The coverage is definitely full and it covers redness/blemishes very well in my experience. I have oily skin, but I still like a nice creamy base because it looks more dewy and natural. This concealer is perfect for that! I see that a lot of people don't like the brush, but I do because it allows me to precisely cover where I want and it comes out thinly so I'm able to build it up if needed. The shade range is pretty decent but choosing just by looking at the tube is difficult. I am a little lighter than NC42 right now and I bought two shades in Medium Beige (probably perfect for NC37-40) and in Cool Tan (good for NC44 or a little darker) and I mix them for a perfect shade. Many people will probably have to get two shades to make their match, but it'll cost you abut $5.00, still a good price. I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought a few of these due to some rave reviews on them. I was skeptical. It isn't easy for me to find concealers that cover my blue-black undereye circles, and typically when I do find a good concealer, it costs a lot of money. At any rate, I've been using these for a couple of months now (I use the color Natural), and I'm smitten. LA Girls just raised the price from 2.99 to 5.00, which is probably due to the popularity of this product. I wasn't too happy about that...BUT, I just went to an online store and bought 6 of the because I wanted back-ups and because they were on sale for $2.49/each. Not so thrilled with the weird-o brush on the applicator but I can make due with it because this stuff is the bomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

So as a YouTube addict, everyone was ranting and raving about this concealer. I just knew I had to try it and when I did the hype was so real! I love this product because it really conceals. I also love that color variety they offer. They have colors for everyone. The price for these concealers are so freaking cheap. I could not find them anywhere in the store so I ordered from ikate house.com. This will run you under $3!! You can't beat that. This product is defiantly a must buy/try you we regret it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good product and I love how cheap it is! Creamy, decent coverage! I use it to cover up any blemishes or red spots from past blemishes. I also place it at the corners of my nose to reduce any redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG!!! Words cannot express my love towards this concealer!!! Its very buildable, if you want it to be full coverage just keep layer it, and sooo easy to blends, & the best thing is : no cracking/chalky. The price is sooo cheap, and does not breaks me out!! I use it not only to covers my zit or redness or eye-bag, but also for contouring (shade classic ivory and toast)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As an NC42 I find it hard to find the perfect drugstore concealer, until I discovered this little beauty! I usually use mac pro longwear concealer (which I still love) but wanted something slightly cheaper and stumbled on LA girl. I ordered 3 shades online, and was super impressed! I love the brush applicator, makes it easy to apply and precise, and its a really good consistency to work with. All in all I'm really happy and use this every day, I do find it creases slightly under my eyes but I'm willing to look past that. Great coverage for under eye bags and I'm tempted to buy the darker colours to contour with.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I like this. Has medium coverage and good consistency. Also has a lot of shades. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tweetylover1972

I bought this product online after seeing it at a cheap price.I tried it out and love that it has a brush applicator and just the right amount comes out when you squeeze the tube.Its creamy build able and hides dark circles also does not crease.The only thing I don't like about it that it has a brush applicator that is messy to clean after using.But will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works for myself as highlight not a concealer because use skin food salmon concealer before as it gave me pleasant surprise that makes it easier control imperfect zone's. I order on ebay because can't find it locally and I order by the pack . I dot it on my hand to warm it and pat with my fingers tips as with my beauty blender took to much product and made it hard blend faster because dries fast if you are not quickly. Drives me crazy if I don't use pat motion or else everythin smears so patience with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Full coverage, super cheap concealer, perfect for building under eye concealing, hiding all dark circles, love this concealer, and the price!