September 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I freaking love this concealer! If you have dark eye circles and you're an NC30, you can pick this up in the shade Natural. It is slightly pink and brightening but not noticeable once it's on the face. This also covers blemishes very well! I compared it with Mac prolong wear and it's very similar. However, I continue to use Mac for blemishes as I can't find a shade in this line with enough yellow undertones or similar to NC30. Anyway, this is an awesome concealer and I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by GeniaDeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best affordable concealer there is. For around $2, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The #1 concealer, hands down. PRICE Unfortunately, Singapore no longer carry L.A. girl cosmetics so I can only get them online. The product usually cost only about 2 to 3 USD on sites. Its always the shipping that costs a bomb. However, its still really cheap if I buy in bulk. PRODUCT If you have really bad acne/scars and want a really good coverage, this is the concealer for you! I have plenty of scars and this product does the job to make me look flawless! To add on, it is even able to hold up for the entire day! Have tried many other concealers but nothing worked as well as this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Brimarie6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this concealer at my local beauty supply store for $2.49. I own four colors: pure beige, cool tan, fawn, and toast. Cool tan provides a natural looking under eye concealer, but I like pure beige for a under eye highlight. I really struggled with these at first and had to apply multiple layers. They have a thinner consistency than Pro Longwear. It works best for me if I just wait for the concealer to set and blend it with a beauty blender. Once I apply a little powder over it, it lasts all day!

Fawn seems to be a close match for a NC 44/45 skin tone. I use fawn to cover blemishes, and toast as a cheek contour. I'm a big fan of the Pro Longwear concealer, but La girl pro concealer is a great dupe! It looks just as good and photographs well! For $1.99-2.49 why not give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by xnnxsue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I probably jst got the wrong shade off the shelves. I'm around NC40 and got myself a medium bisque. I have very bad dark circles but when I applied this on, it makes my undereye greyish and dull/dry looking. Infact it makes me look even sleepier than bfr. Well they say orange tone fights the dark circle. Packaging is cute, texture is creamy and price is SGD9.00 (I think that's affordable since reviews seems overwhelming). I will repurchase this in a diff shade in hopes it will help. I really want to like this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Pros
+ Decent coverage
+ Great shade selection, I chose the beige/pinky toned one to cover my dark circles
+ Fantastic price, I purchase mine from cherry culture for $2
+ Creamy and oily which blends into my skin really well, it doesn't cake and make those weird dry lumps.

Cons
- Sometimes the clear oil liquid spurts out of the tube. Not a big deal to me, since it's so ridiculously cheap. I can just see people finding something to complain about with this. Other than that it's a realy great value concealer.
- creases a little but I have never found a concealer that doesn't. It's pretty normal to apply concealer and need to fix it up a little after 20 minutes or so. Unless you powder it (which in my opinion brings out peoples wrinkles) it looks better just fixing the creases instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Boa_Elva

Ok i am excited !! I have simply found a shade that matches me so well which is medium bisque mix with pure beige. Perfect. No grey racoon eye(those who had this, either picked the shade too light which is wrong shade. Concealing dark circles need 1 shade darker not lighter. Lighter only hightlight the problem. Dark conceal it then top it with a one shade lighter as the dark one has already conceal the problem. lastYou need to brighten it.) . I will then, setvwith laura mercier brigthening under eye powder. Omg perfect! It was weird though the brush i pulled out is easier for medium bisque while pure beige cant. So i cut the brush off. I like squeeze out. The brush obstruct it and cant let me control the amount. With the brush cut /pull off, i can control e amount i want!!! I bought alot of tube for spare!!!! Hahaha

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by parkernerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

JACKPOT!!!! Words can't describe my love for this concealer! It matches my skin tone perfectly ( I used Warm Honey) and it makes me look airbrushed without primer! My eye bags and acne scars are completely gone. I won't even need a heavy foundation over this, just a tinted moisturizer should do. I've tried so many concealers before and i had to combine three different ones to get the look this ONE gives me! The brush is a little tricky. It's good for getting the product on your face and to spread it out but its not that good for blending but my sponge wedge does the trick fine ( if you're particular about that). This just saved me major $$ on not having to buy three other concealers!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by croldan07

Love this! For those that hate the brush, pull it out, so easy! Also, for those that are getting a grey tone under your eyes it's because you have the wrong shade! Pinkish/peach conteracts grey tone. I bought two of the lightest shades - "Natural" and "classic ivory". Classic ivory is very pink but works great for my under eye circles. A little goes a long way, the price is right, packaging is good, longetivity is great, light-medium coverage. Overall I WOULD buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm really impressed with this concealer. It goes on like a dream. So smooth and easy to blend. I put a dab on my ring finger and it applies beautifully. I have the shade 'Natural' and it's a good match for my fair skin. It covers my under-eye darkness very well, I'd say it was medium coverage which is enough for me. The only bad thing is that I don't really like the brush, as it can be difficult to squeeze out.