L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

NC40 and oily skin

I have this in medium beige and it's a straight match for my skin tone. I don't use this for concealing blemishes as much but I have tried and it's useful for redness and darkness.
Works a treat for under eye area, easy to blend and not heavy. Gives good coverage and is buildable if needed.

Will crease if you don't use setting powder

I think next time I'll get it in pure beige for highlighting.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

LA Girl has been positively reviewed a lot on You Tube so gave this a try. The light shade is a bit too light for my fair to medium cool tone skin. The formula is thick for a brush applicator and dries out quickly. It's hard to apply, doesn't last and creases. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've had this concealer for about 2 months now, and the concealer is okay.. It's definitely full coverage. I have dry, sensitive skin and this concealer irritated my eyes. The concealer is a tiny bit drying under the eyes. When I would put it on, my eyes would start watering and burning, buuut when I would mix the concealer with a little bit of my moisturizer it wouldn't irritate me at all. I purchased the shades cool tan & the orange corrector shade. I am an NC42 in MAC and cool tan is the perfect match. This concealer does crease, even when I mixed with moisturizer. I purchased this concealer in packs of 3 for $8 on amazon. The coverage is amazing for the price. I just wish that it didn't crease so much :/

I bought this due to the hype surrounding it and the amazing reviews on here.
I don't understand... it's completely average and when applied under the eyes, after a few hours it creases. This is a big no no for me, I use a maybelline concealer and it does not crease one bit, I expected more from such a raved about product!
It's also a little on the thick side, I bought a darker shade for contouring which does the job and the lighest shade possible which is the same shade as my skintone.
It's annoying, because it's too thick under the eyes and looks horrendous, but it's too thin for spots or redness.

What to do with this product? your guess is as good as mine.

No, I would not buy this concealer again.

Bought these from groupon since everyone was hyping these up. They're not bad, it has a creamy/whipped formula. I don't use this daily so it tends to separate a bit in the tube and I get clear oil that comes out.

Everyone's been raving about it, that's why I bought 3 of it at once (orange corrector, creamy beige, and espresso). It's pretty longlasting, but it creases (i tried just dusting setting powder lightly to baking, and i've moisturized my eye area well). I was kinda surprised that the consistency is thicker than I imagined, but since it's blendable so I think I'm good. The packaging is a little bit tricky, I end up not applying it right from the tube because I'm afraid that the product dispensed is a bit too much. But, looking at the price and how it actually worked well, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm an NC42, and Medium Bisque is my shade. I don't often use concealer, mostly because it's damn-near impossible to find one that matches my skin color. Luckily, the mom & pop dollar store where I found this had a full range of testers. This offers full coverage and it blends well but I'm not crazy about the brush. It's too stiff. I dab a bit on my fingertip and press it into my skin. There are many shades to choose from, but not many colors for the fairer-skinned girls. I wish they made a foundation as well. The best part is it only cost $2.50 each. I'd definitely repurchase

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have several of these but this is just for the orange color corrector. My review....
No, just no! Unless you are two or three shades deeper than a mahogany brown like the beautiful Lupita Nyongo, this corrected will be too orange for you. It's more of an shocking intense lava color than a salmon or peachy/orange color. I would say it's so orange that it leans red. The only people who should consider this are WOC with heavy heavy grey discoloration or hyperpigmentation in the NW50 range. If that's not you put it back on the shelf. If it is try it but it still might be too red/orange.
I saw it in the tube and thought, "that looks way too intense to be a good color corrector." I guess the $4 price point erased my better judgment. I looks so intense in the tube that I assumed it would be extremely transparent. When color correcting is done right it's the color that does the work, not the opacity of the product. It does thin out but the color is still the wrong shade to be effective.
You have to use such a tiny amount to keep it from turning anything placed overtop of it into a cherry tinged rage on your face. I'm talking a microdot is far too much.
It also moves around quite a bit for a product that is intended to be layered under foundation, concealers, powders and such.
Many peach, salmon, orange color correctors come in several shades to match the intensity of the blue/gray shades theyre supposed to cancel out.... but LA girl only has this one.
I've heard people complain that Benefit's correctors aren't deep enough for many women of color. I wholly agree, the range needs to improve on the dark end but the LA girl one falls off the wagon on the opposite end of the pool.
I feel like when they developed this product they consulted one of those beauty gurus on YouTube who uses red lipstick to hide under eye circles instead of someone who actually understands makeup and the color wheel.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this because it was cheap and it was hyped up. My pros are: you get a ton of product, it's cheap, and I don't mind the brush applicator. My issues are that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage, it's not easily accessible, and it's kind of hard to blend in. My two favorite concealors are the Maybelline age rewind (easy to blend, and sets really well) and MAC pro longwear (the coverage is amazing). I'm just going to stick to those for now until I find something better.