L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First and foremost this product is worth trying. The price is incredibly reasonable ranging between $3-$7 not bad for a concealer. One thing to mention is the color pay off is great, does its job of hiding dark circles. One huge thing to mention is this product is buildable but it's not all day wearable. You have to remember you get what you pay for but overall I will be repurchasing.

on 9/3/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yuck!

When I squeeze this out of the tube, water and fluid comes out first and then the gloopy formula presents itself. I wouldn't mind but palest shade is orange on me too.

But seriously, disgusting product, don't go near this muck.

on 8/28/2015 2:08:00 PM

I've had this concealer for months and I decided I'm giving up trying to make it work for me. I just don't like the texture, it's thick and dry and hard to blend. Sometimes I can even feel little grains on my fingers. And for such a thick texture I don't find it gives good coverage at all, I'd say it's a medium coverage with an unatural finish.
I also hated the annoying brush tip which dispenses none or too much product when squeezed. (My Rimmel Match perfection concealer has the same unnoying package, but I find it a much better concealer and easier to work with)
Creamy Beige was a good match for my NC25ish skin tone, though, if you still want a reference for trying it out for yourself.
I know many people hype about this product, but I have to say it's a fail for me.

on 8/18/2015 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I use espresso for my contour and alter between fawn and toffee to highlight and conceal underneath my eyes.

Great price, reasonable coverage - although I find that I have to really squeeze the tube until the product emerges.

I wouldn't give up my nars radiant creamy concealer for it but I'll definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Its makes my skin to dry!

on 8/6/2015 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I actually hate this concealer no lie. After ALL the hype on youtube i finally went and got the shade fawn off amazon. First off my skin doesn't even look dry without makeup but this concealer made my under eye look so dry. Secondly, it dries so quickly and it's not creamy enough to easily blend so it dried looking so white and kinda ashy on my face. I wish the formula was creamier ugh. I know it's cheap but I guess it all depends on who's using it but i personally hate it and definitely would not recommend

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

First off let me just say, I don't know why I waited so long to try out this product. I have seen many reviews on youtube and online that raved about this product, people were saying it was a dupe for the mac concealer (however, I cannot say as I haven't tried that product). After lots of searching and research on this item, I found a great bargain. This concealer retails for $2.50-$3.50 depending you your location and where you purchase it. I found that a seller on ebay was selling 6 of these for $13 and change. You got to pick your colors (all 6 different shades if you want) and that brought the price of each concealer to under $2 each :) :) Great deal in my book. I got 2 of each color in the shades Light Ivory (new shade, its a little light for my skin tone, but when blended, works great) Classic Ivory and Natural.
When I first tried this I was immediately hooked. I didn't think it was going to do anything for my dark circle, but it has. The dark circles are invisible when I wear this. This concealer lasts all day on me, (I have oily skin) as along as I powder over top. I do get some pulling away by my nose with this concealer, but I don't believe I powder that area well enough, I don't think its the products fault. I would highly recommend this product for sure. No other concealers I have tried did anything like this for me.

Absolutely LOVE THIS and will continue to repurchase

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

These concealers are the bomb.com! People compare them to the MAC prolong wear concealers and I don't think they are a dupe for that, but they are still pretty good, especially for the price! I have a few colors such as fawn, almond, warm honey, and I think dark cocoa. I use them to highlight and contour and they blend very well. Plus they are only about $3! They only think I don't like is that when you don't use them for a while, the time dries up and when you go to squeeze the product out, it's kinda oily and clumpy. To warm the product back up, i just simply roll the tube between both my hands just to kinda shake it up and mix it well. But for less that $3, who cares?!

on 7/27/2015 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!! Here in NZ i can pick it up from between $5-$15 depending on where I go.
I heard good things and picked up a tube from a makeup sale. They only had two shades - one was far to light and pink for me so I didn't get that one, so I opted for Warm Honey which appeared quite a bit darker than what I would usually use for a concealer.
I got home and tried the thing on and WOW covered my dark circles better than my MAC concealers! Warm honey has heavy orange undertones whch are jus perfect for cancelling out my dark circles.
As I mentioned the shade was a bit dark so I set out to get Pure Beige to highlight; equally as perfect!
I love the consistency, the blendability, the coverage and over all quality of this product- and I don't mean just for the price!
I'd highly recommend this to anyone

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using this concealer for almost 3 years already and i am still in love with it :) the coverage is good and its really worth it for the price. Even though it is already cheap, i usually wait for it to be on sale and get it for about SGD$6.40.I use this to cover my occasional pimples and my very dark eye circles and it works amazingly. There isn't much creasing underneath my eyes like many of the other concealer i use normally would. The only thing i don't like is how it may sometimes separate itself in the tube, into two layers - water and concealer. Once in a blue moon it would also oxidize on me and turn orange (nasty!) Other than that, this concealer is what i would recommend to everyone because it is really great :)
The shade i am using is GC976; Pure beige and it is the perfect concealer shade for me :)