October 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - destiny blender brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this brush for blending out color (crease) and for applying a light wash of color on the lid. The bristles are super soft and I've experienced little to no fall-out. Very happy w/ this brush. It's one of the first ones I've purchased from them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is an excellent makeup brush. I've been looking for this sort of very pointed blender brush for a while and had my heart set on one from Laura Mercier or the limited edition one from Mac very similar to a 244 except shaped like this one. I understand that Louise Young also makes one in this shape. Anyhow, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I had read the reviews on the site and many reviewers stated that they received a brush that was not near as pointed as the one in the picture. I'm not sure about that but the one I got is very pointed just like the photograph but perhaps not as thick. This brush is perfect for depositing color right into the socket line, creating a blended line in the crease. The shape of it allows the tip to fit right into the crease. You only have to move the brush back and forth since the brush just finds and stays in the socket. It is great if you want a bit more definition the the crease or for creating a slightly less dramatic cut crease look. The hair is soft and full and none has shed since I washed it twice now. The only thing about this brush is the look of it around the ferrel area, which is not pressed in as pristinely as a Mac brush is. Other than that, functionality wise, it is excellent and not just because of its low cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this brush. It's my HG blending brush.
It's very soft and round and I love to apply eye shadow on my crease with it. I love how softly it applies even the darker colors. I've had problems of applying the darker crease colors with other blending brushes or crease brushes, because they're usually much more dense and they seem to add too much color at once and it tends to get streaky. Darker matte shades are really difficult to work with and this blending brush does it very well.
It feels like silky soft on my eye lids, it doesn't shed and it's cheap.
Many people probably think it's too flimsy, but I don't think so. It's just perfectly soft.
It's round, not flat like some other blending brushes, so it also makes working with it very easy.
I'll be buying several more of these brushes, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush from coastal scents as i read the reviews and its a must have brush for blending and i have to agree i use it mostly for doing the "smokey eye" and i have sensitive eyes and this brush blends out colors very nicely doesnt shed or feels prickly on the skin great brush for beginners or people on a budget