August 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Moisturizers - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Soothing Moisture - Chamomile

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have major skin dryness issues in the winter. If I skip moisturizer for a few days my skin gets tight, itchy, and flaky. I love using body lotions but hate the fact that they are all severely overpriced and just overly fancy for no reason whatsoever. Scents and colors are great but completely unnecessary for someone who just wants to feel moisturized!

Well, I went to the drug store recently and looked around at all the various body lotions. This stood out to me because I know that Vaseline is a good brand and their products work; plus a large bottle of this was only around $4. It comes in other varieties but I got the Chamomile scent because I am partial to the scent and flavor of chamomile tea.

I use this right after getting out of the shower and have found that it is definitely my favorite lotion by far. It is very light in texture so when you rub it onto skin it absorbs quickly and leaves absolutely no greasy residue whatsoever. I have a problem with not waiting long enough for lotion to dry before getting dressed, therefore I end up with all kinds of greasy white streaks on my clothes. Well, not with this products because it absorbs so quickly and there is no grease to worry about afterwards. I put it on after towel drying lightly and I can get dressed within a few minutes.
This lotion absorbs, moisturizes, and smells amazing. Chamomile is very soothing in general and it is not an overpowering scent. I absolutely love this lotion and will continue to purchase.