April 21, 2014 | 1036 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Big Smooch Gloss in Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use a lot of lip gloss but this is my all time favorite. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth the price and the product lasts a good while. I usually apply the "plump" then the "pink" (the glitter then the matte). Some people commented that they like one or the other, or don't like one at all, but the point is to layer them. The "glittery" one is the actual lip plumper which is supposedly the point of this product. I don't think it exactly plumps my lips but I will say that of any lip stick, gloss or stain these make my lips look fantastic every time. Its not too gooey or thick but it doesn't just come right off while drinking either. Yes the container is kind of big but it holds two lip glosses so of course its not going to be tiny. Over all I would recommend this to everyone. Its well worth the price and always makes me feel sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I bought it because I had a coupon and it made it $2 instead of $12. I suppose for what i paid its not exactly bad but i wasn't impressed at all. I thought it was pretty cool how it's dual ended, but the lip gloss itself is just too fat. Its uncomfortable to put it in you're pocket and too bulky for a wristlet it doesn't allow it to close properly, so taking it with you for a night out on the town is out of the question. One side is glittery and the other side is just a sheer wash of color which I love, I'm just not crazy about the glittery side I think its too glittery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This is a lovely warm nude gloss with a sparkly neutral plumping gloss to layer over the top.

Glowy, shiny, bee-stung lips are the result - nothing glittery or juvenile and it's fine for work, even in a conservative environment.

The packaging could stand to be improved, but when you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use. I'm not sure how long it will last, though.

At 12 bucks, it's a little steep for a gloss (that I didn't buy from Sephora or similar), but you do get 2 things, so I'm not complaining.

Can't wait to try the pink. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would not have normally picked this up, but with my coupons it was just about free, so I gave it a try. One side of this gloss is a more opaque, only slightly sparkly nude color that has a dewy finish and a doefoot applicator. The other side is a sheer gloss with loads of glitter and a very glassy finish, and a brush applicator. My understanding is that only the glitter gloss is plumping. You twist the lid to select the gloss you want to use that time. It is a good idea in theory, but I took a lippie off for the packaging because the gloss is very thick and sticky, and when I pull out an applicator a bunch of goopy gloss usually comes out with it and gets all over the complicated lid mechanism. So my gloss is a sticky mess and I can't figure out how to clean it. But the product itself is good; pretty good amount for the price, and I do notice a bit of plumping, like the lines of my lips are filled out. It does not have a painful burning sensation or bad smell like some plumpers I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by benny143

This review is for the *pink* color not the nude, FYI.

This is my makeup find of the year!! Dual-sided packaging. Despite the misleading color name "pink" the color is actually a gorgeous peachy-pink. On one side: a intense sparkle, gentle-plumping gloss and on the other side: a light shimmer gloss with more of a color payoff. Generally, I apply the flat color first and the high sparkle over. I was worried so much sparkle and shine would be too much for daytime wear BUT it definitely is not! I am on my third tube! Every time I wear this gloss I get so many compliments. Such a flattering effect! In photographs as well! This gloss is HG for sure, I seriously hope VS makes this forever :)!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

This is the neatest gloss I have tried! It comes in a box that reminds me of a BE gloss, only smaller. The gloss is divided into 2 compartments which one contains a nude color gloss, and the other a gold/nude shimmer lip plumper. You turn the dial to gloss and out comes a doe foot wand with a great nude color .Replace the doe foot and switch the dial to plumper, and a brush applicator comes out so you can apply the gold shimmer plumping gloss. I never thought this gloss would have 2 applicators--a first of its kind that I know of. The plumper did not sting or burn my lips, so I think it would be perfect for most people. This is $12 and found on the towers in front of the cash registers. I hope this comes in more colors, cause I am gonna buy more. Give it a try for a great everyday color and an innovative product.