September 1, 2014 | 1101 users online

Foundations - Too Faced - Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by smccullough

As a forty-ish, combo skinned gal with larger pores & mild crows feet, I am in LOVE with this foundation! It goes on silky smooth & leaves a beautiful "lit-from-within" glow that I have been looking for for years!! So grateful to have finally found my perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I have just finished my first bottle of this and am about to purchase a second. I would say this is solidly medium coverage. I was using Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation before, and while that is an excellent foundation, I wanted to see if there were better options out there for my skin type(dry, fair, some redness issues, occasional acne). This foundation definetly has more coverage than Naked, and it is less matte in finish. It has a very nice silky texture that is easy to blend. I find it to be less likely to dry my skin out and cause flaking than other foundations I have used. I don't have to use a lot to get good coverage either, and I don't usually need to wear concealer with it. I think it provides a good natural looking finish, not too matte, not too luminous. Although the staying power isn't incredible, it does last at least as long as my other foundations, maybe even a bit longer. When I first swatches this at Ulta, I was afraid my shade(the lightest one) would be too peachy toned on my skin. But it is actually a very good match. It only comes in like six shades though, so some people might not find a match. It seems like some reviewers gripe about the packaging. The packaging is a glass bottle, no pump. While I would prefer a pump bottle, it's really not a big deal to me. It's not like it's that hard to pour a blob of foundation out. The glass bottle has not been an issue; it seems like pretty thick glass, so I would think it would be sturdy, although I've never dropped it. If you can find a good shade match, I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by wildchild1018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off I really loved the feel and light-medium natural coverage of this foundation. I've been wearing bb cream for the past two years and this was the perfect foundation to help me transition back into wearing liquid foundation. It felt light and didn't crease or cake. However the lightest shade Vanilla Cream was about 2 shades too dark. It took me at least 30 minutes to blend blend blend and it also took my lightest powder to get it to somewhat match my skin tone. It usually only takes me 5-10 minutes to do my face makeup. I'm sad I have to return it maybe someday they will come out with lighter shades. Another thing that sucked but I could've lived with if the color matched is the glass bottle having no pump.

If you have acne prone skin and aren't ghostly pale Id suggest you run out and buy this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Missmoe97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE love live this foundation it's the best foundation I have ever had I have combination and sensitive skin and it does wonders...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

My current face is borderline severe acne/hyper pigmentation so I don't use this foundation anymore because I need a full coverage foundation and this foundation only gives you medium coverage at the most. But besides that I really liked this foundation,it felt light on the skin and last around 8 hours on my oily skin. I don't know if it could last longer than that because its rare for me to wear makeup longer than 8 hours. If you need extra coverage you can pair it with the Too Faced amazing face powder and the results were beautiful. If you have good skin or only have few blemishes that can be covered with concealer this will be perfect and give a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ibeforee

I recently rediscovered this foundation and I'm so glad I did! The coverage can be light to medium (when built up) but your skin can still breathe so much so that it feels like you are wearing nothing. I have super oily skin and this lasts a decent amount of time before I have to blot any shine that is peaking through. It really is perfect for summer because it looks like second skin and is so fresh and light. Wish it had a pump though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by smittycar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG foundation, works perfect for my skin type(normal) and coverage is good for a natural light coverage. If you're prone to redness or dark circles a concealer is needed. Leaves my skin smooth, no dry spots, no oily spots, just even toned. Packaging stinks, no pump and glass bottle will break, I've dropped one already and at $36 it made for a bad day. Bottle makes it difficult for travel bag because of it's odd shape.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by miuization

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation looks good for first 3 hours when I set it with powder. After that face gets shiny. Everything that you have put on top - blush, bronzer, highlighter etc - will look bad after some time, because foundation starts to separate on skin and gather to any fine lines, pores and flakes. So you have to keep an eye on it.
I have used the foundation over 6 months now and lightest shade was almost perfect match. Now it has oxidized - it looks darker and more orangey. I think it's because of the packaging which is bad. Bottle is made of heavy glass which is not good when you'd like to bring it somewhere with you. It looks pretty on your makeup table but that's it. It doesn't have a pump so it's annoying to get the product out. Also every time you open it, air gets in so your foundation expires quicker. Plus you can't see how much you have left and you can't use it all up.
On the good side this foundation looks very natural when you have found the right shade. It doesn't feel heavy and it covers any imperfections very well. It doesn't set quickly at all so you have time to blend. Finish is more on dewy side and you have to powder it, otherwise your face is a bit tacky to touch. It looks the best when applied with buffing brush. Texture is a bit slippery, when you're using your fingers you'll just end up sliding the product around your face.
I'd say if you can deal with touching up during the day and you like glass bottles it is a good medium coverage foundation for normal/combination skin. It's definitely not suitable for really oily skin types because it will just melt. Keep in mind that lightest shade (Vanilla Creme) will oxidize (maybe you can still use the "new" color during summertime).

PROS:
* natural finish
* feels comfortable
* coverage
* for combination skin
* oil free

CONS:
* glass bottle
* oxidizes after some time

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awful I guess thats why too faced isnt really know for their foundations. This made me really streaky and theirs no applying this with a foundation brush. Also this product gave me no coveravge. Save your money if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

Another mediocre foundation. Too light to cover anything enough, like acne scars. Caked up. Got oily. Moved out of place. And overpriced. Too bad though, the shade is a nice yollowy glowy one.