November 26, 2014 | 1720 users online

Foundations - Clinique - Clinique Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first high-end makeup purchases that I ever made. So far, I really like this face powder. I purchased this at the Clinque counter at Macy's for $28. I got the shade 122 (N), and it matches my skin tone pretty well. This powder is light weight and blends into my skin quite nicely. It doesn't leave a white cast on my face; however, if applied too heavy, it can look cakey. This product also doesn't oxide on the face. I typically wear this powder over a liquid foundation as a setting powder, but I find there is a sheer to medium coverage when worn alone as a powder foundation. This packaging is also very nice; its in a green compact with a good sized mirror and powder puff. Though I really do like this powder, I wouldn't consider it by any means amazing or an HG product. It was good, but I'm still out looking for another face powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It works an dmake my skin look very natural. I use it for clubs, parties weddings, and bar-mitzvahs. It looks like hardly any makeup. It matche my skintone perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by lilasgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What I've Got: 02 rose beige

PROS:
Doesn't oxidise on my oily spots. Hence, colour stays! This is the first foundation I've used that doesn't oxidise!!
Very light-weighted, feels almost makeup-less!

CONS:
Doesn't conceal redness, blemishes, spots, dark eye circles or even slight pimples. It really is very very light-weighted, so if you are acne faced, it is best that you have another concealer on hand to cover those spots :)

NEUTRAL:
It has a tinge of pinkness in the foundation hence giving your face some colour :)

I am still rather neutral towards this product. Would like to try more foundations. But it is the best I've had so far! :D